AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-30, 21:08   Link #21
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Aizen's bankai has yet to be revealed. His shikai's form is the "total hypnosis".
Old 2006-06-30, 21:13   Link #22
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyD.Luffy Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyD.Luffy
..............we know already
Old 2006-06-30, 21:17   Link #23
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Soi Fong's bankai... cough cough... might be something less powerful than that >_>

One hit KO?!? Her shikais ability is already deadly enough... making it 1 hit KO would make her the strongest character in Bleach.
Old 2006-06-30, 21:23   Link #24
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Unohana's bankai maybe "resurrection" or "spirit/soul return"... She can obviously repair a body so returning the spirit/soul would only be the next step. Her shikai is already awesome :3 Honestly, she is my favourite captain of the bunch. I saw no to Hitsugaya!!! XD
Old 2006-06-30, 21:29   Link #25
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

Send a message via AIM to MonkeyD.Luffy Send a message via Yahoo to MonkeyD.Luffy
i say resurrection would be a plot hole since she could bring aizen back. and it makes her too strong also
Old 2006-06-30, 21:41   Link #26
Ddadain
Autumn winds are good~

Well... not in particular. "Human" ressurection maybe. Aizen has no physical body to heal so when he dies, or anyone born in soul society, they all go back to the endless "cycle of rebirth" as I see it being one of the themes of this series >XD
Old 2006-06-30, 22:28   Link #27
MonkeyD.Luffy
Kaizoku'O

i dont 'see the cycle of rebirth in bleach.....
Old 2006-06-30, 23:04   Link #28
saravis

Wait a minute wasn't Unahona's bankai that flying thing that could carry the wounded in it's mouth? As far as Soi Fong's I'm thinking it's going to have the same two hit KO, but it will be a bee, that she controls with her will, rather than just a little claw. Imagine how evasive that thing would be. Another possibility is that her bankai would be a shikai on both hands.
Old 2006-07-01, 00:30   Link #29
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis
Wait a minute wasn't Unahona's bankai that flying thing that could carry the wounded in it's mouth?
Yes, that did seem to be a bankai based on its size, but since we didn't see her summon it, we don't know if she said "Bankai." Without that info, it is impossible to be 100% positive. Personally I agree with you.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-07-01, 23:25   Link #30
randomlurker123
Stalker 101

4th division captain's bankai suggestion :

undo any healing she ever done on that person. no matter 1yr or 3yr or yesterday, she heal a certain amount of wounds throughout her career and if all of them reappear again at same time on that person. that will be wicked limitation is that if that person never healed by her , it has no effect , but if that person is like zaraki kenpachi who got injuried very often , it will be devastating

Last edited by randomlurker123; 2006-07-02 at 10:57.
Old 2006-07-02, 00:53   Link #31

In Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (it's a comic series almost 10 years ago), there's a character called Maamu. She started as a healer, but later transformed into a warrior monk. She has an unique technique called 閃華裂光拳 (sorry, don't know how to romanize it) which is basically a combination of physical attack and a strong healing spell. The theory goes that since healing spells works by speeding up cellular division & regeneration, but ultimately all cells die in the end. So by accelerating the process to the extreme, you actually cause harm.

Perhaps Unohana's Bankai would utilize a similar idea.
Old 2007-06-23, 00:45   Link #32
KOJI13

toshiro's bankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajhein View Post
I searched around but couldn't find any discussion on what the captain's bankai's are. So i'm making one because I'd like to see what other people's thoughts on them are. Please keep to just speculation and discussion of bankai's instead of debating who's is stronger or whatever.

Division 1 - Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai: I'm going to say his would be a pure plasma(sun plasma) like whip that extends from his sword, maybe turning into multiple whips, or possibly uses lava that comes up from the ground or something.

Division 2 - Soi Fong: Since her name and shikai are related to bees or stinging, I'm guessing her Bankai might be a single one sting killing attack that can't be used again until she releases Bankai again and it also drains her spiritual power. Or possibly it might let her fly and shoot bee sting like atk's at her opponent and the more they're stuck the slower and weaker they get.

Division 3 - Gin Ichimaru: Since his whole theme is being snakelike and his shikai extends fast, I bet his bankai will be able to control the movement of his sword's shooting ability and be incredibly fast and long, possibly to circle around opponents then squeeze them to death like a constrictor.

Division 4 - Retsu Unohana: Her shikai is kind of unusual in that all we've seen is that it flies and heals people, and it's possible that it might just become so large that it completely engulfs everything inside it and you have to battle inside, but that might be a little too straightforward for her. Another idea i thought of is that she could remove any healing that she's ever done, like having old wounds come open without even touching her opponent. But since we don't know much about her, it's hard to speculate.

Division 5 - Sōsuke Aizen: Lots of people have guessed that his Bankai would be mind control or somehow controlling people's bodies, but I'm guessing that his bankai lets him solidify his illusions. So he would be able to create an illusion in front of you that is immaterial, but the next moment it becomes real and can hurt you. Though he's the ultimate bad guy apparently and it's pretty hard to guess at what kind of bankai he'll have, but i think mind control or body control is a little too much.

Division 6 - Byakuya Kuchiki: We've pretty much seen all he has to offer, but he might have one last trick up his sleeve when he fights later on. Maybe combining his power with Rukia's or something, who knows?

Division 7 - Sajin Komamura: We've also seen his bankai and it didn't seem like much to me. Kind of slow, and doesn't seem extremely useful. Though we haven't seen any of its techniques, so it might be able to take any damage inflicted on him? Or possibly exchange places with him and make him giant or something.

Division 8 - Shunsui Kyōraku: From his fight with Yamamoto and the names of his swords, I’m guessing one controls air, and the other sound. Since we only saw his shikai release and no techniques from them, i'm guessing they both have a direct air and sound attack without bankai. In bankai form it’s hard to guess but one might be used to solidify air as a shield or something, and the other to attack with resonating certain materials to make them unstable or something.

Division 9 - Kaname Tōsen: Another that we've seen but he didn't get to show any other techniques of his bankai, if he has any. Maybe he can collapse his dome like thing and restrict movement completely but no one can attack from outside it either. Who knows, I don't think any of his skills are very useful since someone could just move to the edge of his bankai and he wouldn't be able to attack but from a limited direction.

Division 10 - Tōshirō Hitsugaya: We've seen most of his Bankai but we still don't know what happens when all of his petals are gone. I'm guessing he actually becomes even stronger when his petals run out, meaning the petals are a countdown to when his bankai is complete, not when it disappears. Since he is a really popular character and they want to make you think he's weak when he's not in the end. Or that could be the end of his bankai and he has some extra technique he hasn't shown yet to freeze all the air around to make the enemy immobile before his bankai runs out.

Division 11 - Kenpachi Zaraki: Well we don't even know what his shikai form does, even though it's in that state constantly. Maybe whenever he finally does achieve his bankai it'll probably be to make his reiatsu into armor, or heal any wounds he gets almost immediately, plus making him stronger and faster. Or it could possibly just let him keep fighting even if he's about to die no matter how many wounds he has.

Division 12 - Mayuri Kurotsuchi: His bankai doesn't seem like much either, since it's just a huge baby face on a huge centipede body with swords on the tip. The only dangerous thing about it is the poison, but i'm sure an experienced captain or someone could easily avoid that. So unless he has a lot better technique to go with his Bankai which is hard to imagine what it would be, he doesn't have much of a bankai.

Division 13 - Jūshirō Ukitake: Like Shunsui he has two swords that i'm betting do different things based on the name and way he calls his swords. One would be a lightning attack and the other is a water attack or defense. In bankai he probably produces a tsunami or combination of water and lightning attack at his enemies. Like Aizen, Shunsui, Unohana, and Yamamoto it's hard to guess a specific form of their attacks because they're so powerful and not much is known about them compared to other captains, so I'll leave more guessing up to other people.

Others

Kisuke Urahara: My favorite character, only little is known about his bankai, and that is it's not able to train with other people. Meaning it is incredibly deadly, too powerful to control not to kill people, or is an immaterial attack like Ayasegawa's shikai's technique to drain people of spirit power. I'm guessing his bankai possibly breaks up spirit particles of anything, or disperses his opponent's reiatsu. Or maybe like his shikai technique it uses his own blood, or his opponent's blood to create some kind of attack.

Yoruichi Shihouin: The only time we've seen her sword was just in flashbacks, it was a smaller one like Soi Fongs and held sideways on her back. We haven't even seen her carry a sword in anything but flashbacks so we don't know what her shikai form is or any of the techniques she can use. The idea of her sword being part of her seems like a possibility to me, such as in the OVA Sealed Sword Frenzy. Only her's doesn't make her crazy but helps her. Maybe that's why she can turn into a cat at will. This possibly could have been done by Urahara through his experiments or maybe that's what she was working on for 100 years of being away from soul society. Or there's the possibility that it was stolen, lost, or she just doesn't use it because she doesn't need to with her hakuda and kido arts being so strong. It's hard to imagine what her shikai is, let alone her bankai, especially if she and her sword are one, so i'd like to see what other people come up with.

There's still a few more people that could have bankais but this post has become long enough, and i wonder if anyone actually reads it all, so i'll end it here and hope other people actually post their ideas. Doesn't have to be all the captains, just one or two if you want.
with his when the flowers disappear the bankai goes with it
Old 2008-04-17, 14:42   Link #33
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11

If Zaraki had a Bankai, what do you figure it would be? Maybe something like Sesshomaru's sword problems in Inuyasha, Destruction guy gets a sword that ressurects the dead, maybe Kenpachi's Bankai would allow him to heal people as an awkward twist...
Old 2008-04-21, 20:34   Link #34
skurai

Kenpachi, if he had a bankai, it would just be purely destructive, probably something that deals an insane amount of power but hurtz himself also. I dont think he would mind.

I wont be surprised if Aizen's bankai creates an exact copy of the target, with all its power,etc. And perhaps he intends to use it on the king of soul society, which would make sense and would be great cause u gonna see every1 fight the king.
Old 2008-04-22, 19:13   Link #35
slowmotion

I've got this idea circulating in my head that Urahara's bankai might have something to do with a hollow. His shikai power has already been shown that it is a similar attack to a cero. What if the true form of his zanpakto was actually a hollow that he somehow sealed into a sword using his research?
Old 2008-04-25, 13:32   Link #36
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotion View Post
I've got this idea circulating in my head that Urahara's bankai might have something to do with a hollow. His shikai power has already been shown that it is a similar attack to a cero. What if the true form of his zanpakto was actually a hollow that he somehow sealed into a sword using his research?

Wrong. that is not his shikai's attack. He just mimics the cero because he can see it for what it is, and he's a genius.
Old 2008-04-25, 13:56   Link #37
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
Wrong. that is not his shikai's attack. He just mimics the cero because he can see it for what it is, and he's a genius.
Im 99% sure that the red "cero" he uses are a ability from his Shikai , he says "Sing, Benihime" before using it and i doubt he would do that if he only copied the attack.
Old 2008-04-25, 21:51   Link #38
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
Im 99% sure that the red "cero" he uses are a ability from his Shikai , he says "Sing, Benihime" before using it and i doubt he would do that if he only copied the attack.
I dont think so. He hit it with a similar attack against yammi's cero. He is able to negate the "bara" attack of yammi. He has bloodmist shield. I think he has alot of skills, kinda like byakuya. He isnt stupid after all.
He probably can do alot of things if he wants to.

And it isnt out of the question for uliqiorra to be the real 1st. Aizen depends on him too much and believes he can handle hueco mondo on his own.

Last edited by skurai; 2008-04-25 at 22:07.
Old 2008-04-26, 00:03   Link #39
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
I dont think so. He hit it with a similar attack against yammi's cero. He is able to negate the "bara" attack of yammi. He has bloodmist shield. I think he has alot of skills, kinda like byakuya. He isnt stupid after all.
He probably can do alot of things if he wants to.

And it isnt out of the question for uliqiorra to be the real 1st. Aizen depends on him too much and believes he can handle hueco mondo on his own.

He used his own cero to negate Yammis cero, would only be logically if he then could alter his own attack to match the opponents like Yammis bara later on, if was a weaker attack afterall.

Dont really grasp what you mean with the last sentence, Ulq beeing the 1st ?
Old 2008-04-28, 23:29   Link #40
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
He used his own cero to negate Yammis cero, would only be logically if he then could alter his own attack to match the opponents like Yammis bara later on, if was a weaker attack afterall.

Dont really grasp what you mean with the last sentence, Ulq beeing the 1st ?

Yeah which is why i doubt that urahara's zanpaktou ability is cero. This guy juz has many skills, i dont think it will be something so common as cero. He probably has his own special skills.
Kinda like how yourichi has her own techniques and so so does byakuya.

Last sentence is juz saying that its possible for uliqiorra to be no.1. Thats all. Aizen depends on him too much and he is smart, strong,etc.
Closed Thread