AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-02-15, 04:27   Link #721
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Because Luna and Helga don't know what to do with their friend who's gone crazy.

Whereas Makabe is the first person to actually realise and understand that Illfriede is from a different world and is a different person.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 05:05   Link #722
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I doubt I will be see Takeru in this fic because there is another enigmatic Shirogane and if Takeru shows up then Alt IV shouldn't be having problems at all because it should be producing results but in this fic. Its not progressing at all. I feel it will be like in unlimited specially when Hibiki is telling story about humanity going to space.

They should hijack the space carrier for Alt V and use it to go to space. But really......... I'm having problems with Valkyrie project because it won't show immediate redemption and way to attack the beta unlike unit 00. The project Valkyrie will take time before the counter attack begun. But nonetheless its an awesome fic. Like Yuzuka and Hibiki moments.
Forget Bratty Savior. I more interested with Hikaru Shirogane in MuvLuv DYRL.
Old 2013-02-15, 05:20   Link #723
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Because Luna and Helga don't know what to do with their friend who's gone crazy.

Whereas Makabe is the first person to actually realise and understand that Illfriede is from a different world and is a different person.
I see. I read the first fic but I don't remember the names of the 5 drifters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I'm also interested in seeing who this Hikaru Shirogane is. Her name has 2 meaning for me. Hikaru Ichiyou and Shirogane Takeru. Two names who are most prominent in each verse. Though Minmei overshadowed the skull leader of sdf macross.

Though even if the bratty savior is bratty he is still the savior of the world that didn't change

And it looks like Hikaru Shirogane is against Yuuko sensei (this girl got a death wish) and Alt IV isn't advancing at all and without the help of drifter Shirogane Alt IV won't happen. Alt V is an inevitable event here in this verse which leads to like Unlimited and TDA.

Though I'm no mecha fun so I didn't appreciate much techno talk. I'm more into the plot so even if I'm a fan of macross and watch all series and ova's I'm not familiar in technical term. Just like I'm in for the trilogy of muv luv but I didn't like much TE. I'm a mecha fan but not an otaku or die hard fan that knows the terms use on them. I just like them.
Old 2013-02-15, 05:51   Link #724
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

I'm also interested in seeing who this Hikaru Shirogane is. Her name has 2 meaning for me. Hikaru Ichiyou and Shirogane Takeru. Two names who are most prominent in each verse. Though Minmei overshadowed the skull leader of sdf macross.

Though even if the bratty savior is bratty he is still the savior of the world that didn't change

And it looks like Hikaru Shirogane is against Yuuko sensei (this girl got a death wish) and Alt IV isn't advancing at all and without the help of drifter Shirogane Alt IV won't happen. Alt V is an inevitable event here in this verse which leads to like Unlimited and TDA.

Though I'm no mecha fun so I didn't appreciate much techno talk. I'm more into the plot so even if I'm a fan of macross and watch all series and ova's I'm not familiar in technical term. Just like I'm in for the trilogy of muv luv but I didn't like much TE. I'm a mecha fan but not an otaku or die hard fan that knows the terms use on them. I just like them.
Spoiler for My guess on Hikaru:
Old 2013-02-15, 10:32   Link #725
tsunade666

Quote:
Spoiler for My guess on Hikaru:
timeline wise how the heck did she get there before her dad? and....... from whose girl? that's the BIGGEST QUESTION war will also start thanks to that question
Old 2013-02-15, 20:15   Link #726
sasahar17

Sorry I haven't been online. New town, new places to go, new things to see, new internet connection to go and establish which I haven't actually gotten around to doing yet...

Quote:
why only Ilfriede? why not bring the other two from cerberus too?
Each of the four heroes (sorry Vinnie, not counting you here) is supposed to be doing something different. Ilfriede's story is to show what happens when a well established character with backstory and actual history prior to the change is replaced with an OC that, while similiar, is a stranger to everyone around her. She's similar enough that her old friends can just see glimpses canon-Ilfriede there in here personaility, but different enough that it makes it painful for everyone involved.
See Wild Goose's post above for more details.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm also interested in seeing who this Hikaru Shirogane is.
All this speculation on Hikaru... I was alittle worried about putting her in there, but I think I'm a little relieved now that she's been recieved by the readership like this.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 22:03   Link #727
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Spoiler for My thoughts on Hikaru Shirogane:

It should be noted that I'm talking out of my ass here.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-02-18 at 03:41.
Old 2013-02-16, 08:02   Link #728
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

Ho ho Wild Goose theory never cease to amazed me....
Azrulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 09:03   Link #729
sasahar17

Quote:
It should be noted that I'm talking out of my ass here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrulnin View Post
Ho ho Wild Goose theory never cease to amazed me....
Actually... he's entirely correct! Aside from the bit where he neglected to mention that the Gap Hag and the Goddess of Hope were behind everything, that theory was completely spot on!

Goose, why'd you spill the beans? It was supposed to be a surprise and you gave it away! Now everyone won't be suprised when Homu Homu appears and kills the BETA with more Dakka than even the entire Imperium of Man has at it's fingertips!

...naw I'm kidding. Keep guessing folks.
sasahar17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 09:59   Link #730
tsunade666

what!? a part daughter of Yuuko! I can accept Marimo but Yuuko! people your giving me goose bumps!
Old 2013-02-16, 11:00   Link #731
Azrulnin
Cyberspace Traveller

What's wrong with being Yuuko's daughter??..... On the second thought.... don't answer that...
*shudder, tremble, fear *
Azrulnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 11:13   Link #732
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Spoiler for My thoughts on Hikaru Shirogane:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2013-02-16, 12:26   Link #733
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

my guess she's an amalgamation of Takeru's unnamed daughter in unlimited
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 03:34   Link #734
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

The speculation on Hikaru Shirogane's identity amuses me. And no, I will not confirm or deny if she was part of a Yuri orgy. I should also note that the reason Marimo isn't there is because Marimo is currently sitting in a tub.

With Yuzuka.

More seriously, all those I mentioned were people who had endings for Unlimited and tagged along with the colonisation fleet. Marimo stayed behind in Seattle, remember. And was seen eating with another man.

Anyway.

This is a little writing exercise I did on another thread, featuring John and Ray. The prompt for that exercise was to hold a conversation, but the characters must not directly speak of their intent - they can, however, dance around the topic of conversation.

Spoiler for Tropical Thunder: Quiet Discussion:

It was a speedwrite, so it's not quite as good as it could be, but I do ponder expanding this for Tropical Thunder proper. Anyone care to take a guess at what they're discussing?

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-18, 03:50   Link #735
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Just asking (Because I've been told off for posting NSFW pic links)---what can I NOT post in terms of Fanfic descriptiveness on the forums? So that I know what I can't write out.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 04:08   Link #736
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

You'd really need to get a mod for this.

In general, IMO anything that's a lemon/NSFW/explicit would probably be out, I think. Suggestive ecchiness like High School DxD is... probably the maximum limit - again, clearing this with the mods is best.

Generally describing/mentioning that someone is naked without too much detail should be fine.

Any and all love scenes should follow "Dress hits floor" and "fade to black" just to be safe

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-18, 04:29   Link #737
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Uhm I was thinking more of deviancy, cannibalism, psychological disorders...nothing cute or ecchi, more to do with disturbing.

Quote:
"No sir." She had no idea what sort of connections the Colonel had, in order to get real meat.

"Beauty is lost on an ordinary man, who thinks little and feels even less." The Colonel attacked his steak with a knife, as if he was killing the animal on the spot. Synthetic meat didn't bleed like that. She didn't even remember beef bleeding like that, not after cooking.

Last edited by wavehawk; 2013-02-18 at 06:33.
Old 2013-02-18, 06:29   Link #738
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

...should probably be okay. Just try not to be too gory.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-02-18, 06:32   Link #739
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
...should probably be okay. Just try not to be too gory.
- Not OVERTLY, but...

Quote:
what sort of connections the Colonel had, in order to get real meat.
Old 2013-02-18, 07:08   Link #740
tsunade666

I wouldn't call it gory because its not descriptive but more like giving hints on how bloody it is just to produce the meat

I think the mod are being patient or just having headache when it comes to ecchi stuff with hentaitron and the others in the road.

Tags
fanfiction, harem