AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite Rozen Maiden characters? (Multiple Choice)
Suigintou 361 55.28%
Kanaria 67 10.26%
Suiseiseki 362 55.44%
Souseiseki 150 22.97%
Shinku 282 43.19%
Hina-Ichigo 140 21.44%
Kirakishou 78 11.94%
Barasuishou 71 10.87%
Jun Sakurada 54 8.27%
Nori Sakurada 39 5.97%
Tomoe Kashiwaba 68 10.41%
Mitsu Kusabue (Mi-chan) 12 1.84%
Megu Kakizaki 71 10.87%
Shirosaki and/or Laplace no Ma (Laplace's Demon) 16 2.45%
Detective Kun Kun 70 10.72%
Others (please specify) 11 1.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 653. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-27, 01:34   Link #41
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I can imagine the look on Shinku's and Sui's faces right now if they saw this poll.

Sui would be "I don't care if these chibi ninjin like me more then Shinku or not" *starts clicking on Jun's PC*

Shinku would have a cup of tea and ignore it until she see's KK's piccie on the banner and go "There is a piccie of Kun Kun and me" *swoon*

Gin would sweep in and do her efil laugh and gloat at Shinku (who is too busy trying to push Sui off the PC so she can see if Kun Kun posts on ASF too)

Then Jun would go nuts and try to kick everyone out of his room
Old 2006-10-27, 08:13   Link #42
Lost

LOL!! I loved Suiseiseki's version. YOU WIN. You need a cookie for that.

//edit: LOL. Okay, Choki, I owe you a cookie for that one.

Last edited by Lost; 2006-10-27 at 08:26.
Old 2006-10-27, 08:23   Link #43
Choki
I believe i can fly

Sui learns fast ^^
Old 2006-10-27, 08:28   Link #44
ChibiAurora
The Chibi Phoenix

Hm.....Gin-sama is still ahead of everyone, and SuiseiSeki's catching up to Shinku....fast....
Old 2006-10-27, 13:44   Link #45
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Hehee. my favorite is Canaria, followed closely by Hina Ichigo. Then Shinku very closely in third, then Suseiseke. I love all the dolls, so it's hard to have a favorite. Even if I think Souseiseke is a bit bland, and Bara is just plain evil.

But I love Kanaria! I have a Kanaria figgy on my room, and I love her to bits. Now I want Hina and SHinku to join her and Suseiseke.
Old 2006-10-29, 06:33   Link #46
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

^ Ahhh~ a Kanaria fan. Good My favourite doll originally was Shinku. But after watching Traumend, I decided to add Suigintou & Kanaria to my list along with Tomoe.

Some people might say that Shinku is boring & arrogant. But I don't think so. She's quite a complex character IMO. She can make me laugh sometimes.

Suigintou leading the poll at the moment is no surprise to me. Since everybody is free to choose more than one, most people will eventually pick her. I love Suigintou's strength. She can take on the others without a medium. huhuhu~

Kanaria? Eh...well. How do I describe her? Not much I can think of. I guess its her elegance that make me attracted to her. kashira~

Tomoe - she's very nice & gentle. I like her smile.
Old 2006-10-29, 06:42   Link #47
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki View Post
Suiseiseki=love
Gin= Junk. 'nuf said.
Hina=unyuu ~na no!
Stopped reading my mind >.<

Drawed with Stinku with my vote desu~~ .. now time to leave her behind
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2006-10-29, 07:15   Link #48
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Send a message via AIM to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via MSN to Cinnabon-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Cinnabon-chan
Meh? Shinku is not boring........I love her elegance, charm, and aristocratic styles.....and she can watch a Saturday morning cartoon AND be a fangirl with dignity. *raises pinky and has tea in a cup and saucer.*

And Kana......is well, Kana. How could you not love an eccentric doll that looks like a canary? That is why she is doomed to be cosplayed by me. DOOOOMED, I TELLS YA!
Old 2006-10-29, 07:39   Link #49
rei
Nya~ I'm a good actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabon-chan View Post
Meh? Shinku is not boring........I love her elegance, charm, and aristocratic styles.....and she can watch a Saturday morning cartoon AND be a fangirl with dignity. *raises pinky and has tea in a cup and saucer.*
Well, apparently 'some other' people think so. But it's their opinion though. Maybe because she put up a straight face for most of the time. Even at that part when she lied to Jun that she shared some knowledge with him because Jun is her medium. That part crack me up a lot.

And as you said, Kana is well...Kana I really can't find the right words to express why I like her...for now. She's really something. kashira~
Old 2006-10-29, 07:43   Link #50
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei View Post
Well, apparently 'some other' people think so. But it's their opinion though. Maybe because she put up a straight face for most of the time. Even at that part when she lied to Jun that she shared some knowledge with him because Jun is her medium. That part crack me up a lot.

And as you said, Kana is well...Kana I really can't find the right words to express why I like her...for now. She's really something. kashira~
I can see why some might find her boring, but to be honest I love her aristocratic nature, and she is easily one of the more complex dolls (I find Kana and Sueseiseki are two more of the dolls). But to be honest, I don't think you can accuse any of the dolls of being completely shallow or one dimensional. They all have nice development, and their own quirks and motives.

And Kana is love. I hope to see more of her in the third season, because she has got some of the least screentime out of the dolls.
Old 2006-10-29, 07:50   Link #51
Lost

I don't really like Kana because she appears too full of herself! But thats just the way she was meant to be I guess.
Old 2006-10-29, 07:54   Link #52
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

I think that's what I find cute about her, they way she takes herself so seriously and isn't as quite as powerful or intelligent as she thinks. ^^ I;m making my Kana figgie dance with her parasol on my moniter.
Old 2006-10-29, 12:50   Link #53
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Souseiseki with 13 votes? mmm...i dont know, she is very boring....ZZZZzzzz
Old 2006-10-29, 13:46   Link #54
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

I kind of agreee..........while I kind of like her, she dosn't really have any of the vibrant personalities, or defining features of the other dolls. I just find her the least interesting out of all the dolls.
Old 2006-10-29, 14:11   Link #55
ChibiAurora
The Chibi Phoenix

Quote:
I kind of agreee..........while I kind of like her, she dosn't really have any of the vibrant personalities, or defining features of the other dolls. I just find her the least interesting out of all the dolls.
Hmm......maybe it's because of gender confusion? many times, that's a plus in a character ^^; .......and there's the fact that she's got a cute little hat ^^'
Old 2006-10-29, 14:56   Link #56
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiAurora View Post
Hmm......maybe it's because of gender confusion? many times, that's a plus in a character ^^; .......and there's the fact that she's got a cute little hat ^^'
Yeah..........I keep thinking they should have made her a boy, because she's make a really cute boy. and her top hat is really cool. I am going to lend my friend the one I made with my mom when she cosplays as Soseiseke.

I just think Soseiseke wasn't given enough cute or unique quirks, to seperate her from the other dolls........and plus I find her battle power to be the least interesting......Sogintou has her razor feathers and wings, Shinku has the killer rosepetals, Bara skewers people with amythist crystals, Hina has her strawberry vines, Kana has her violin and Sueseiseki has her beanstalks...........and all Soseiseki does is wave her scissors around.........
Old 2006-10-29, 15:59   Link #57
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
I don't really like Kana because she appears too full of herself! But thats just the way she was meant to be I guess.
She probably acts that way because she's really insecure inside.

Quote:
Yeah..........I keep thinking they should have made her a boy, because she's make a really cute boy. and her top hat is really cool. I am going to lend my friend the one I made with my mom when she cosplays as Soseiseke.

I just think Soseiseke wasn't given enough cute or unique quirks, to separate her from the other dolls........and plus I find her battle power to be the least interesting......Sogintou has her razor feathers and wings, Shinku has the killer rosepetals, Bara skewers people with amythist crystals, Hina has her strawberry vines, Kana has her violin and Sueseiseki has her beanstalks...........and all Soseiseki does is wave her scissors around.........
Perhaps she's jewish and she uses those scissors for a certain...ahem... ceremony.
Old 2006-10-29, 16:12   Link #58
Cinnabon-chan
Wilde Changeling Childe

[QUOTE=Suiseiseki;723439]She probably acts that way because she's really insecure inside.[QUOTE] I think Kana is really insecure......that;'s why she acts so confident. She certainly acts insecure in Epesode 11.........

I think she has never been placed in a dire situation, and that's why she is so confident in her abilities, and is bewildered when they are not as powerful as she imagined.

Quote:
Perhaps she's jewish and she uses those scissors for a certain...ahem... ceremony.
*Jun wakes up in the middle of the night to find the dolls and Nori around his bed.*

Shinku: My servants must practice hygeine at all times!
Suseiseke: Let's see how chibi this human is!
Nori: Smile Jun! *flashes camera*
Hina: This will be fun!
Soseiseki: Hold still.........
Old 2006-10-29, 17:44   Link #59
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Let's see.

My favorite by far has to be Shinku. Especially her Kunkun and embarrassment reactions are heart-melting
Hinaichigo and Kanaria are on the same level, they're cuteness factor to the max. Although what really sold me to Kana was her battle with Suishou.
And Tomoe, well, I like her

I'd have added Suigintou and maybe Sui but I thought I have to draw the line somewhere

Last edited by npal; 2006-10-29 at 17:57.
Old 2006-10-29, 17:54   Link #60
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Yeah..........I keep thinking they should have made her a boy, because she's make a really cute boy.
good...do that and rozen can be classified as gay
Quote:
Shinku: My servants must practice hygeine at all times!
Suseiseke: Let's see how chibi this human is!
Nori: Smile Jun! *flashes camera*
Hina: This will be fun!
Soseiseki: Hold still.........
*sick thoughts**sick thoughts* >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread