Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-30, 05:09   Link #1041
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Really does show who Anya is close to by the company you see her with. Mostly she's either somewhere with Gino or Suzaku, or both of them. Guess it just shows the bond that has been build between those three Rounds.
Agreed with this. The KoR novels also suggest that the three of them are pretty close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Now I can't remember either maybe I was mistaken and it was only one? Though I'm pretty sure it was twice, I just can't recall when. Either way, the one that we can remember was pretty extreme for him. The other thing to note, is that we never see the two apart, mostly. They are either in the same general area as one another, or they are in the same exact area.
There's just this one instance of him being concerned about her so far and like others have pointed out it is not that surprising in context. And we do see them apart quite often, mainly when they're hanging around Suzaku. Gino almost has more screentime with him than with Anya, so I'm not sure how you manage to distinguish love from friendship with how little screentime they've had so far. I'd say the three of them are really good friends and that's what we've been shown for now.

There might be something more than friendship between the two of them, but nothing has really been developped yet.
Old 2008-07-30, 06:26   Link #1042
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I really want to know who Anya is. She's the wildcard in the series. Whatever she is, it's going to end up a humungous twist.

Rumors is that she's the original Nunnally, a reanimated Marianne, a royal child erased from everyone's mind.

What if she is CC's love child? I mean... what if she is Charles and CC's kid? What if CC was once one of Charles' wives?

What's with her?
Old 2008-07-30, 06:31   Link #1043
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, whoever/whatever she is, they'll have to clear her past up fast. If those Korean spoilers are anything to go by, and I reckon they most certainly are, the battle of the Tokyo settlement will take overriding dominance very, very soon.
Old 2008-07-30, 06:46   Link #1044
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I really want to know who Anya is. She's the wildcard in the series. Whatever she is, it's going to end up a humungous twist.

Rumors is that she's the original Nunnally, a reanimated Marianne, a royal child erased from everyone's mind.

What if she is CC's love child? I mean... what if she is Charles and CC's kid? What if CC was once one of Charles' wives?

What's with her?
I think she will become quite important later...but I don't think she's the real Nunally. She doesn't have black or brown hair like her parents or purple eyes which both have. Nunally has a lot from her father.
But Anya must have known Lelouch since she has a picture of him. Maybe she knew something...? Probably, seeing as her memory might have been erased. Maybe she has more pictures
She does have some similarity with C.C. - well more than with Marianne.

About Kallen, I don't think she really meant it when she said "I hate you" to Suzaku. She most likely dislikes him very much because she sees him as a traitor, I suppose, and she was very angry at him at the moment, so she exaggerated(which is very normal). I think she knows that he's not truly bad; he never really hurt her( unlike that other orange haired guy suggested to do) and he didn't even fight back or do anything.
I'm not saying that it has to be a romantical relationship(could work out though), but it could be friendly or respectful at least.
Old 2008-07-30, 07:50   Link #1045
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
I think she will become quite important later...but I don't think she's the real Nunally. She doesn't have black or brown hair like her parents or purple eyes which both have. Nunally has a lot from her father.
But Anya must have known Lelouch since she has a picture of him. Maybe she knew something...? Probably, seeing as her memory might have been erased. Maybe she has more pictures
She does have some similarity with C.C. - well more than with Marianne.

About Kallen, I don't think she really meant it when she said "I hate you" to Suzaku. She most likely dislikes him very much because she sees him as a traitor, I suppose, and she was very angry at him at the moment, so she exaggerated(which is very normal). I think she knows that he's not truly bad; he never really hurt her( unlike that other orange haired guy suggested to do) and he didn't even fight back or do anything.
I'm not saying that it has to be a romantical relationship(could work out though), but it could be friendly or respectful at least.
Enough to work together in the final battle and its not like she didn't attempt to kill Suzaku (twice I might add) so really their pretty much even in that department
Old 2008-07-30, 08:29   Link #1046
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
One thing, Suzaku never physically hurt her, but he did give her a more likely than not, mentally scarring scare from his little refrain nonsense. If you did not notice by her beating him, she does not accept his apology.

At the point where someone is willing to die just to beat the crap out of you, you know that they don't 'just dislike you very much'.

As for the Luciano, this has been discussed to death, but his words were a hallow threat because he has no power over Nunally and no freepass, unlike Suzaku.
Old 2008-07-30, 09:57   Link #1047
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
As for the Luciano, this has been discussed to death, but his words were a hallow threat because he has no power over Nunally and no freepass, unlike Suzaku.
Wait, what makes Luciano have any less power than Suzaku. They're both KOR. How does that give Suzaku a free pass?
Old 2008-07-30, 09:59   Link #1048
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Wait, what makes Luciano have any less power than Suzaku. They're both KOR. How does that give Suzaku a free pass?
Suzaku is somewhat trusted by Nunally plus he will not torture the prisoner Luciano on the other made his intentions very clear and in front of nunally.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2008-07-30, 14:36   Link #1049
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Suzaku is Nunally's adviser, he is able to do most of anything as long as Nunally doesn't challenge him. Luciano, on the other hand, cannot just do as he pleases. He may act like an ass and barge in, but Nunally can, at any time, have him detained.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:13   Link #1050
Stretch5920

I don't think Nunnally can have him detained (unless he went WAY out of line) but she can tell him to GTFO and lodge a protest to the emperor/Schneizel or something like that.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:40   Link #1051
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I don't think Nunnally can have him detained (unless he went WAY out of line) but she can tell him to GTFO and lodge a protest to the emperor/Schneizel or something like that.
KoR are not high on the political scene, they simply cannot be ordered in battle by anyone but the Emperor. Only the KoO holds actual political power. If, say, Luciano attacks Kallen, then Nunally should have full authority to arrest him or detain him.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:49   Link #1052
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
KoR are not high on the political scene, they simply cannot be ordered in battle by anyone but the Emperor. Only the KoO holds actual political power. If, say, Luciano attacks Kallen, then Nunally should have full authority to arrest him or detain him.
Thing is he would also have to get through Suzaku in order to lay a finger on kallen if suzaku happens to be there.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2008-07-30, 15:53   Link #1053
orangejuicetang

or gino. Neither seems to be the kind of person who would just let Luciano lay a hand on prisoners and do nothing about it.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:53   Link #1054
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Thing is he would also have to get through Suzaku in order to lay a finger on kallen if suzaku happens to be there.
Luciano doesn't seem to have a short supply of enemies in Britannia either as Gino also seemed to want a go at him as well which is rare for the guy.
Old 2008-07-30, 15:58   Link #1055
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Luciano doesn't seem to have a short supply of enemies in Britannia either as Gino also seemed to want a go at him as well which is rare for the guy.
Not surprising, in the short time he was on screen he verbally assaulted and threatened (not to mention nearly killing one) Gino's best friends. Which is likely why he was there, just after Luciano arrived. Even the KoO did not seem all that pleased to have to deal with Luciano in the short time he was on screen.
Old 2008-07-30, 16:13   Link #1056
True Warrior
Banned

Quote:
Not surprising, in the short time he was on screen he verbally assaulted and threatened (not to mention nearly killing one) Gino's best friends. Which is likely why he was there, just after Luciano arrived. Even the KoO did not seem all that pleased to have to deal with Luciano in the short time he was on screen.
Let's hope Nonette and Monica make a better impression with the short time left. So far I actually like Nonette's character from Lost Colors its too bad that it took this long to introduce her though
Old 2008-07-30, 16:17   Link #1057
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
To me Luciano seems to respect only power as evidenced when the knight of one said stop and he obeyed.

Old 2008-07-30, 20:30   Link #1058
Shizuka Hiou
Level X

damn i wanted lelouch x nunally
Old 2008-07-30, 20:31   Link #1059
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizuka Hiou View Post
damn i wanted lelouch x nunally
actually this is the only couple i'm actively hoping for, the rest would be more like "oh neat"
Old 2008-07-30, 20:38   Link #1060
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Ah Lelouch x Nunnally reminds me of the sound episode when they're at the beach(I think?) lol it would be pretty wierd but you never know this is Code Geass the anime where the impossible happens.

Tags
romance