AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-21, 14:48   Link #901
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
hmm, wonder if there would be enough anyway.............................*planning a strategy to take away all the feast*

oh, and i knew of beef jerky never knew of the chinese pork jerky, i bet it tastes delicious cause it certainly looks delicious
Beef jerky? Never tasted that before. I have tried the chicken version but it tastes weird and not as juicy as pork jerky. With pork jerky, I could lick it like eating an ice cream and chew it in my mouth for a whole 2 minutes because it's soooo juicy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
Are you talking about that salted meat thingy people hang in their yard? Those things are so chewy and delicious.

Nvm your pic looks nothing like what I had in mind. I have no idea what that is.
You should try if you have never tried it before. I am not sure if you could find it in your area, because pork jerky cannot be kept long and hence it may be difficult to find it if it is not popular enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Sorry, my mistake. It's coz of my post that mystogan, GenjiChan, and mangamuscle have become zombies lusting for you.

Btw, I can smell your brain, MUAHAHAHAHAHA. It's so alluring.....................
So you're the culprit! It's okay, you can have my brain. I have a big brain, but most of the time I don't make use of it so yeah, plenty of meat to go around

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 17:32   Link #902
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Btw, I can smell your brain, MUAHAHAHAHAHA. It's so alluring.....................
Actually, human flesh has an alluring smell ( no malice), its something sweet, kinda... don't wonder why.... we open up people alive with Doc..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:18   Link #903
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Want a grasshoper taco seņor?

Over here we a popular proverb"Anything that moves (on it's own) is edible"
Never eaten an insect before.

As long as it's guaranteed to be not poisonous, I'd try one for experience.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 13:43   Link #904
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

now this thread has been silent for a while now,
anyway here's my recent meat feast, it's called Chiken Tandoori , it's kind of roasted chiken indian style

Last edited by mystogan; 2012-07-15 at 14:06.
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 13:56   Link #905
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

^^ Oh yum! I love Indian cuisine! My favourite is chicken vindaloo. I could eat that with countless servings of pilau rice.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-15, 14:10   Link #906
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

the Indian cuisine also has a dish called Biriyani, it's like spicy rice with chiken, damn it tastes so good
Old 2012-07-16, 06:29   Link #907
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Meat is delicious. Humans are omnivore after all.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 11:57   Link #908
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post

If you want to be vegan that's a choice - but I encounter far too many vegans that DON'T do the research so they can replace what they are not getting in their diet. You can't just "throw on a few tofus" and call it good. If you want to go vegan for ethical or spiritual reasons, fine, but don't say you're doing it for health reasons because the science says baloney and DO the research to see what you should be eating to substitute what meat offers (hint: it includes beans, tofu, certain plants, and *vitamins* like iron -- and plan on grazing six or eight small meals a day, which isn't a bad idea even with meat).
And this is what my big sister does all the time. It took a while for my dad's side of the family to accept her being a vegan. She was at first a vegetarian but after grad school, she became 100% vegan but she didn't become vegan to be healthy. She's a mini hippy guys XD.

Anyways, now she's practically the healthiest, smartest, and fittest member of the whole family LOL.

As for me, hell yeahh I eat meat ROFL!! I wanted to become vegetarian after I turned 18 but that didn't happen lol. But I did give up drinking regular milk and cheese. Now I eat soy products and lactose free stuff.
Old 2012-07-16, 13:35   Link #909
NightbatŪ
Deadpan Snarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmimixx View Post
But I did give up drinking regular milk and cheese. Now I eat soy products and lactose free stuff.
What's wrong with milk and cheese? If you're lactose intolerant okay,...
but Soy-based products are also under scrutiny when it comes to their impact on your health
http://thyroid.about.com/cs/soyinfo/a/soy_2.htm

Personally, I stopped caring about what I stick in my mouth () as long as it tastes good
Todays trouble is: what is healthy today is bad for you tomorrow

I kind of like not having an increased heartrate from paranoia concerning food
and when -for example- it's said to substitute refined sugar for chemical compounds, I really start having doubts about current common sense
Old 2012-07-16, 13:41   Link #910
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I've started to eat meat again After sometime from eating it.
Old 2012-07-16, 19:07   Link #911
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightbatŪ View Post
What's wrong with milk and cheese? If you're lactose intolerant okay,...
but Soy-based products are also under scrutiny when it comes to their impact on your health
http://thyroid.about.com/cs/soyinfo/a/soy_2.htm
Yeah I'm lactose Intolerant. But lately, I've been drinking Almond milk and I personally prefer that to soy milk. It's creamier than soy milk and I like creamy food :P. And the lactaid stuff tastes better than regular milk to me. It just has a creamy taste to it (I love cream o.o).

But this has nothing to do with meat LMAO.
Old 2012-07-16, 19:18   Link #912
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmimixx View Post
Yeah I'm lactose Intolerant. But lately, I've been drinking Almond milk and I personally prefer that to soy milk. It's creamier than soy milk and I like creamy food :P. And the lactaid stuff tastes better than regular milk to me. It just has a creamy taste to it (I love cream o.o).

But this has nothing to do with meat LMAO.
Rumors and new scientific studies shows that Soy Milk appear to increase the estrogen levels in males. Estrogen is a major thing in females that makes females what they are. So in short, you will be acting more of a lady if you drink a lot of it. Oh.. to answer the thread's question yeah I eat meat a lot of it. Ranging from the normal to the weird.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 22:14   Link #913
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

It actually isn't clear whether any signifcant estrogen is absorbed from the soy milk... but I just started using almond milk for what little cereal I eat just because it tastes better and is cheaper in my area.

Neither soy nor almond are worth a crap for cooking with though --- for cooking, moo milk still wins.

Real butter in mild doses... real sugar in very mild doses <- less evil than almost all the not-butter or chem pseudo-sugars.
Old 2012-07-16, 22:46   Link #914
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Also be sure to check out pasture-raised cattle if you like dairy products. I first had the experience visiting family in Ireland (where much of the beef is grass-fed). It's become much more popular here in America now, too. The butter produced from grass-fed cows is higher in conjugated linoleic acid and vitamins A+K2, and has a much more favorable omega 6: omega 3 ratio.

Of course, the grass-fed beef itself is also healthier than grain-fed, and I personally think it tastes much better too. It even cooks differently on a stove top.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 22:58   Link #915
lostcanvas

I don't eat vegetables.. so I can only depend on Meat...
But I don't eat red meat due to religion..
I love white meat most
Old 2012-07-16, 23:08   Link #916
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
It actually isn't clear whether any signifcant estrogen is absorbed from the soy milk... but I just started using almond milk for what little cereal I eat just because it tastes better and is cheaper in my area.

Neither soy nor almond are worth a crap for cooking with though --- for cooking, moo milk still wins.

Real butter in mild doses... real sugar in very mild doses <- less evil than almost all the not-butter or chem pseudo-sugars.
Actually soy milk and almond milk got some good properties better than regular milk. I make homemade granola bars and protein bars because I am not often home and on the go college, gym, and playing sports is common for me to spend my day so Almond milk and soy milk are great for me. Regular milk will only make them last a week in the refrigerator. With Almond or Soy Milk they last a lot longer to I say at least 2 weeks, plus if you are working out it would be wise to choose something that will not stink in a gym bag. So because almond milk and soy milk don't need to be refrigerated it makes an excellent choice. As for butter, I just used the norm and the sweet flavorings. There are some good and healthy substitutes for sugar. Splenda is alter in the lab, but generally it has no harm towards the body and it is great for cooking and baking. It is 600 times sweeter than sugar. For normal stuff like sugar over cereal, yougurt, whatever you want to sweeten up with sprinkle sugar you can use Sweetleaf and Truvia.
Old 2012-07-16, 23:24   Link #917
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Rumors and new scientific studies shows that Soy Milk appear to increase the estrogen levels in males. Estrogen is a major thing in females that makes females what they are. So in short, you will be acting more of a lady if you drink a lot of it.
Oh my God ! If that's true, then I'll never drink soy-milk again, NOT EVER! That's dangerous. I don't want to turned into an Okama .
Old 2012-07-16, 23:41   Link #918
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Oh my God ! If that's true, then I'll never drink soy-milk again, NOT EVER! That's dangerous. I don't want to turned into an Okama .
Well that will happen if you drink high amounts of it. Moderation is fine, despite the risk I still use Soy Milk only to make Protein Bars because almond milk has low protein. Dominantly I use almond milk for a lot of things and is my preferred choice over milk.
Old 2012-07-18, 01:15   Link #919
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Over here we a popular proverb"Anything that moves (on it's own) is edible"
From my experience, Mexicans have NOTHING on the Chinese as far as that proverb goes.
Or hell, the entire rest of the world.

4000 years of history and the richest variety of food has its merits, and demerits.
Old 2017-10-16, 22:58   Link #920
kanoguti

I do not eat meat for moral reasons.
However, I must warn my fellow friends that even if you're a manbaby who hasn't realized why veganism (expanded-veganism) is morally correct (objectively) then you probably still shouldn't eat meat since it's pretty harmful for your bodies.

Most meat today is filled with hormones, primarily female hormones, which is why most of you ""guys"" have such emasculated personalities. I'm talking mostly about chicken by the way. I know most of you oldies are like 30, but if any fellow intelligent newthinker teenagers read this, stop consuming meat for AT LEAST 3-6 months. You will begin to notice your body assuming it's proper role.