AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-30, 15:56   Link #10381
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think in the end karma will get him and he'll be turned into ANN for doing that to Cruz. but that would be too funny and I think this will be a sad ending.
That and he would like it.
wcthesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 15:56   Link #10382
Ynot

Quote:
I think in the end karma will get him and he'll be turned into ANN for doing that to Cruz. but that would be too funny and I think this will be a sad ending.
Lol, payback. That would be really funny.

Anyway, has a combination of Kasumi and Blade turning into Ann already been suggested by anyone? I have no particular reason to think that will happen but just to have all our bases covered I thought I'd mention it.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 17:33   Link #10383
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Hi there, Kon, it's nice to see you again here

What I'm going to say now may sound a bit cruel, but is good Arca is dead. God knows what she would have done to Blade had she seen what the later did to her sister.

And please, when talking about Yamada, dont' forget to use 'she' in your comments
I'm not sure about that. We still don't know why she took the actions she did. Many mysteries still surround the Schild family. Who's to say she didn't secretly want this to happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Hey, what ever happened to the gender not mattering as long as he's cute?
Good question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
...I'm going to start killing people now, I don't know when I'm going to stop, and who are you kurohame?
I'm registered to Mangafox as well. You haven't seen me around on the Needless threads there? I've seen this exact same comment on there. My avatar and sig are exactly the same on both sites.

Quote:
^Knowing our track record in made up theories that ended up being thrown out the window, it will likely happen in a way we don't expect.

Also, Saten is up to something, I doubt his aim is to just kill Blade through a mental attack.

Remember, Saten isn't a liar but a master in the art of deception, he's definitely readying a big one.
I still say it's Saten chances to discover how Blade got Shield of Aegis, leading to a flashback of that conversation between Blade and Disk. Then, he'll forward the information to a secret place via telepathy before his brain disintegrates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Lol, payback. That would be really funny.

Anyway, has a combination of Kasumi and Blade turning into Ann already been suggested by anyone? I have no particular reason to think that will happen but just to have all our bases covered I thought I'd mention it.
Why not? We know next to nothing of AnN. I still believe she already exists. No one has to fuse with Blade to become her.
Old 2013-05-30, 17:39   Link #10384
Kon the Magnificent

Quote:
He corrected one of the great injustices of the manga world. I've got a few names I'd like to pass his way as well but we'll just keep it in needless. However, what is this "awkwardness" you speak of? Cruz was always cute in girls clothes... isn't that enough? Cuteness is justice! and now she's a Cute DFC so Justice + Status = Wait, what does that equal?... Either way it's awesome!
Ah. You're right. Cruz being cute in girls clothes was enough. I wonder what I was thinking when I said it was awkward .

Hmm. I think we'll actually get a sad and yet a good ending. I don't know, but I think Yamada will be key to the sad ending.
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 17:44   Link #10385
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent View Post
Ah. You're right. Cruz being cute in girls clothes was enough. I wonder what I was thinking when I said it was awkward .

Hmm. I think we'll actually get a sad and yet a good ending. I don't know, but I think Yamada will be key to the sad ending.
It's only gonna be sad if Cruz stays like this, being forced to change after helping his so called friends try t save the world and this is how they repay him, ...man that shits some betrayal shit there man.
Old 2013-05-30, 18:59   Link #10386
Deathscyther

I wonder how Needless I will end. We will probably learn how Adam N. is created, but how will the chapter end? I think some kind of big explosion would be best, just like how Arclight blew everything up with Positive Feedback Zero. Maybe something will happen with the gate? It would be a good cliffhanger, since it would leave everyone's fates a mystery.

I would love it if the last panel of the manga would be Kasumi opening her eyes with a big evil smirk on her face, saying 'Adam Blade, I will be coming for your life.', just like Saten did in chapter 8. (Btw, talking about chapter 8, I can't believe that I didn't notice that Saten used Bermuda Athport back then to make himself and the building he was sitting on disappear there...It was already hinted that he had Zero during chapter 8 lol.)
Quote:
Third option is utopic, second and first are likely. However...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I still favor the idea of Blade becoming ANn more than any other theory right now.

The main reason why I believe that this will be the case is largely based on ANn's connection to the 'Black Hole' in Blade's memories. Saten described the Black Hole an area that the future Blade didn't know about, that he has no memories of and thus did not exist in the Memory World. But Cruz knew that there was something here in the future, some old ruins and that there should be something here in the present (either ruins or the original buildings).

Suppose that Blade did go to this place sometime in the past but either had his memories about the event sealed or removed (perhaps the part of the brain that contained Doppelganger also contained this specific memory). You can draw your own speculation of what might've happened here, either he obtained his metallic skeleton or whatever, but I believe that something happened there that relates to ANn. And then, as a result of the events, the buildings were destroyed and all that remained were the ruins that Cruz saw and described.
It might indeed be that Blade's been there in the past, but that he's forgotten about it for some reason. It might also be a black hole because it's a part of Cruz's memories and that Blade has never been there before. Since Cruz was hit by a shard of the Blackout Invoke as well, his memories might have been mixed in. Saten said that Overlord shouldn't exist in the era they were in, that it was created more recently, meaning that something was off in the memory world. It might even be possible that Cruz is the one who has hidden memories about Overlord. As far as we know Cruz knew about the place and he was operated upon by Mengroze as well. Cruz doesn't seem to remember much about that time as well. We don't even know how Cruz got the injury Mengroze was treating.

There are many possibilities for this scenario. I guess the appearance of Adam N. here might be most important to figure this out. Only Yamada was able to see her, so this points more towards her having a connection to Yamada than Blade. Back then, it looked like she was some kind of angel, figuratively speaking. But then why does she resemble Adam N. so much?

Quote:
Hell, it every well could've been Mengroze's old clinic where he tried to merge two souls together in Blade and one took over (Blade over ANn). That's why ANn's soul was waiting around the Black Hole in Blade's memories or something. And with Saten attempting to kill Blade by overriding his brain, perhaps that will allow ANn's soul to establish itself over Blade's and allow her to take his body (and possibly reverting back to it before the Almighty wears off). Not only that but it would also explain why ANn has Zero and why she wears the 079AB collar.
Even if this was true and Adam N's soul would have taken over, why would she call herself Adam Neuschwanstein? She lost practically all her memories, but remembers that name. Why? I think Eve has to play some role here. I don't think Adam N. is just Blade.

Spoiler for Adam N.:

Now for Needless II. I would actually love it if the first half of Needless II will focus on Adam N. and Cain and some other (new) characters (like Taeka), while we don't see anything of Yamada and co. Then during the second half of Needless II we will find out that Yamada was planning something big in the background (together with Disk) and then the groups of Needless I and Needless II will come together for a final battle against the final enemy.
Old 2013-05-30, 19:32   Link #10387
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
There are many possibilities for this scenario. I guess the appearance of Adam N. here might be most important to figure this out. Only Yamada was able to see her, so this points more towards her having a connection to Yamada than Blade. Back then, it looked like she was some kind of angel, figuratively speaking. But then why does she resemble Adam N. so much?
My guess is that the angel took the appearance of the two persons Yamada has in highest regard, and coincidentally that combination resulted in Adam N.

About the issue,

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 19:39   Link #10388
wcthesecret

His name is Cruz, and you do all realize that Cruz is still wearing a wig right now right?
Old 2013-05-30, 19:52   Link #10389
Homura7

Quote:
His name is Cruz, and you do all realize that Cruz is still wearing a wig right now right?
*pats head* Have no fear, you'll soon understand the real purpose of this genderbend.
Old 2013-05-30, 20:31   Link #10390
wcthesecret

Quote:
*pats head* Have no fear, you'll soon understand the real purpose of this genderbend.
I don't want him to end up originally being a woman in the first place adam neuschwinstein or a bioengineered twin of Aruka or fused with anybody or as part of the Adam series loli rangers along with mio setsuna kuchinachi set/Seth/seto and solva in a 4–Koma comic in each volume of the next needless series, I just want him to turn back to normal, as a man.

And DON'T PATRONIZE ME!!! Don't make me rough you in the chest.
Old 2013-05-30, 21:28   Link #10391
Kurohane

Quote:
It's only gonna be sad if Cruz stays like this, being forced to change after helping his so called friends try t save the world and this is how they repay him, ...man that shits some betrayal shit there man.
I wouldn't call it a betrayal. Betrayal would be something a whole lot worse that would leave Cruz emotionally scarred, being unable to trust anyone again or in his case, blame himself that this happened. I swear he is so self-concious. Besides, out of what's happened to him so far, this doesn't even compare.

Quote:
Correction: Hair extensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
I wonder how Needless I will end. We will probably learn how Adam N. is created, but how will the chapter end? I think some kind of big explosion would be best, just like how Arclight blew everything up with Positive Feedback Zero. Maybe something will happen with the gate? It would be a good cliffhanger, since it would leave everyone's fates a mystery.

I would love it if the last panel of the manga would be Kasumi opening her eyes with a big evil smirk on her face, saying 'Adam Blade, I will be coming for your life.', just like Saten did in chapter 8. (Btw, talking about chapter 8, I can't believe that I didn't notice that Saten used Bermuda Athport back then to make himself and the building he was sitting on disappear there...It was already hinted that he had Zero during chapter 8 lol.)
I don't believe we'll get anything on AnN. I was hoping we'd learn much more about Cruz during this arc, but it looks like nothing else will be explained untill Part II. If anything, we'll have her make an appearance, but that's all.

Saten disappearing with the building still has me confused. Why did Saten have to turn the building invisible along with himself? How can he even turn invisible in the first place without the Bermuda Asthport stigmata, assuming the ability itself is what he used in the first place?

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Problem is AnN wasn't known to have doppelganger or she would have healed her hand after fighting Adam C. The distinct ability she possesses other than zero is the ablity to turn herself into light. Who knows what that ability does. Also, a good time to mention that she still has Cruz marked.

Quote:
It might indeed be that Blade's been there in the past, but that he's forgotten about it for some reason. It might also be a black hole because it's a part of Cruz's memories and that Blade has never been there before. Since Cruz was hit by a shard of the Blackout Invoke as well, his memories might have been mixed in. Saten said that Overlord shouldn't exist in the era they were in, that it was created more recently, meaning that something was off in the memory world. It might even be possible that Cruz is the one who has hidden memories about Overlord. As far as we know Cruz knew about the place and he was operated upon by Mengroze as well. Cruz doesn't seem to remember much about that time as well. We don't even know how Cruz got the injury Mengroze was treating.

It was AnN that appeared. She showed that very same ability of being wrapped in light at the very end of Needless 1.5.

Quote:
Spoiler for Adam N.:

Now for Needless II. I would actually love it if the first half of Needless II will focus on Adam N. and Cain and some other (new) characters (like Taeka), while we don't see anything of Yamada and co. Then during the second half of Needless II we will find out that Yamada was planning something big in the background (together with Disk) and then the groups of Needless I and Needless II will come together for a final battle against the final enemy.
Blade doesn't have positive feedback, because he was injected with a lower amount of Eden's seed than Arclight. Blade became the only one stable but at the cost of positive feedback.

Who knows how part II will come about? We have no guarantee of an antagonist. We may not even have people around for Part II considering the Eden's seed bombs. However, your idea would be good.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-05-30 at 21:50.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 01:33   Link #10392
erapath

I have a theory that Adam Neuschwanstein is Kasumi, becuase Gildo must transplant other half of her brain with Eden Seed into ripped brain off Adam subject's body, Kasumi change whole body of Adam subject to herself, but she doesn't awake. Cruz had received Kasumi's part when was healed by Eve, that's reason why Cruz saw Adam Neuschwanstein in Blade's memory world. If Adam Neuschwanstein only has Kasumi half brain, that why she hard to remember anything.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 06:01   Link #10393
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-05-31, 08:08   Link #10394
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
We've already gotten Needless 1.5 as a kind of preview and then a timeline with all the needless related stories was also released showing that there will be a Needless 2.......possibly with characters from Needless 1 and 1.5.
what chapter is it in?
Old 2013-05-31, 12:22   Link #10395
Kurohane

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
This part also had me question why Kasumi is comatose if a person can live without one half of their brain. Surely Karin actually having a side of her brain damaged required it to be remove, but why did she require a replacement as well?

I believe that quote fits Eve more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
what chapter is it in?
You mean the timeline? I don't think it's in any chapter. I believe it's on Imai Kami-san's website. Here's the image:

Off topic: zerodragon, can you tell me what your signature is from?

Last edited by Kurohane; 2013-05-31 at 12:42.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 15:00   Link #10396
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
This part also had me question why Kasumi is comatose if a person can live without one half of their brain. Surely Karin actually having a side of her brain damaged required it to be remove, but why did she require a replacement as well?

I believe that quote fits Eve more than anything else.

You mean the timeline? I don't think it's in any chapter. I believe it's on Imai Kami-san's website. Here's the image:

Off topic: zerodragon, can you tell me what your signature is from?
...what is this second sight and egoic lotus?
Old 2013-05-31, 15:11   Link #10397
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Two chapters from Needless Zero, and also the names of two Fragments.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 15:30   Link #10398
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Two chapters from Needless Zero, and also the names of two Fragments.
...so it's a kind of scan and possible plant or body stretch ability then?
Old 2013-05-31, 16:55   Link #10399
Avvesione

Quote:
...so it's a kind of scan and possible plant or body stretch ability then?
Close but not quite.

Check your PMs for more info.
Old 2013-05-31, 17:12   Link #10400
wcthesecret

Quote:
Close but not quite.

Check your PMs for more info.
...why the hell didnt you just put it on here?

Tags
action, comedy, seinen