AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-22, 15:20   Link #601
blackwhite67
Banned

Nah. I'm inclined to believe that she and Gasper will make a couple.
Old 2013-01-22, 15:31   Link #602
Kutra

It will be more fun if she saw Ise as a love rival and after she encouraged Gasper to enter the harem for have both Gasper and Ise
Old 2013-01-22, 15:35   Link #603
peinmaximus@

hey n0m@n,the scene in that ravel sits on ise lap really happen?the arm that ise turn in a dragon arm is powerful?
and you also think that valerie will join in ise harem?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-01-22 at 19:12.
Old 2013-01-22, 16:40   Link #604
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Normal people have skeletons in their closet.
Ise has a Dragon God in his closet.

By the way, is it me or a Dragon War is brewing? With the latest addition of Evil Dragons that are stronger then Dragon Kings and all.
Old 2013-01-22, 16:52   Link #605
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

every time i read that name (euclid) i end up thinking about the necromancer .. xD

so is it time for gasper to man up ?? or will isse get that girl ?
Old 2013-01-22, 18:48   Link #606
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
every time i read that name (euclid) i end up thinking about the necromancer .. xD
eu.

Quote:
so is it time for gasper to man up ?? or will isse get that girl ?
y do i suddenly feel like shes the origanal reason gasper dresses like a girl

then she transfers to thier school and starts a vampirex dragon bl
Quote:
By the way, is it me or a Dragon War is brewing? With the latest addition of Evil Dragons that are stronger then Dragon Kings and all.
valis gonna be so happy hes gonna slip up and say fight in front of me so i can watch (look) your as* to ise, saji is gonna get friendly fired by every other dragon
and taimats gonna be glaring at ddraig

then the world is.... F*CKED!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-01-22, 21:15   Link #607
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
eu.

y do i suddenly feel like shes the origanal reason gasper dresses like a girl

then she transfers to thier school and starts a vampirex dragon bl
valis gonna be so happy hes gonna slip up and say fight in front of me so i can watch (look) your as* to ise, saji is gonna get friendly fired by every other dragon
and taimats gonna be glaring at ddraig

then the world is.... F*CKED!!!!!!!!
I get the feeling she was the cause of Gasper's dressing habits too. She probably liked using Gasper as a dress up doll while they were growing up.

I still say Tiamat is Tsundere. Ddraig takes me as the type who wouldn't notice something like love. Especially if Tiamat is just unable to spit it out lol.
Old 2013-01-22, 22:31   Link #608
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

There is a lot of speculation of volume 14. Can't wait to read it when the translations come out. The whole evil dragons thing is expected, like the title says Dragon of Dragons, DXD. Ise is currently at least half a year Devil and is already a High Tier being in the Mythological world. Even more is the fact that both the strongest Dragons, both Ophis and Great Red has taken in interest to him. There is bound to be something happening in the Mythological world when that happens and Dragons especially. The evil dragons will serve the purpose of evolving Ise to be more accustom to his new dragon body and powers and strengthen his ranks among the Dragons as well.

The Vampires are very prideful in their pure breed so more than likely Valerie is treated as a tool rather than respected for her benefits to the Vampires. This arc probably is going to just introduce all the Evil Dragons before they are really a main part of being the Antagonists. Too many things going on for they to become the main group of Antagonists, they will probably serve the purpose for Ise to try to become more Dragon like and get use of using real Dragon powers of his own than depend on Ddraig. The Vampires appear to be the main antagonists of this arc and I believe it haven't been resolved yet.

The author is doing a great job with relationship progression for making multiple girls' relationship with Ise progress even with one gaining more. One would think it would be impossible, but he done a great job with targeting one girl's relationship to progress while including others in small amounts.
Old 2013-01-22, 22:54   Link #609
chrono25

Irina’s case Half-Angel & Half-Fallen Angel not something that is likely maybe with an arm band like our hero used for balance breaker or an evil chess piece that could work as well become half devil that might be possible such a change is not that great cross the two systems together.

now as for our hero becoming a dragon maybe with the boosted gear's b b but there is one thing to consider 8 pawns he has 4 for the transformations 1 for the sword that leaves three with which things could change !
Old 2013-01-22, 22:55   Link #610
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

I agree with all that @reaper especially the part about the girls he definitely progresses each girl evenly while still placing them among the harem making it clear he cares for all of them but still has a special place for each one.
Old 2013-01-22, 23:42   Link #611
n0m@n
C-Z

Just did Volume 14 Life 0 on my blog.
Like I thought, doing it with one hand is a pain.
http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...olume14/life0/
Old 2013-01-22, 23:47   Link #612
iqamores

i wanna se the loligrim reapers. Isse haf a new fan in the sona group, maybe new fans will come in the new term.

The underworld have his views in the dragon.

let make an example.

Im Pedro Bear from a prominent extrademon bear family of underworld, my line is not on the strongest, its a shame, but... the gremory gonna have a baby dragon, the phenex gonna have one too, seem like the sitri are planing something, are rumors that the youkai empire and the heaven is making his moves... oh my fu**ing maou, this dragon is an unique existence.

Honey! let put our daugther in the Kuoh academy.
she likes the chichiryutei show, so its fine.
whats are iu saying?, ..., ah? our daugther is a loli?.
dont worry, seems like girls beside this guy grow fast.
Old 2013-01-22, 23:55   Link #613
Yye1
Wide Right

Lol that is one huge ass bed

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-01-23, 00:05   Link #614
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I want to remind everyone that this is a discussion thread. Please use this thread to discuss what happens in the novel. If you want to post thanks, please do it on the person's wall or via PM, and not in this thread (or else it just becomes an endless stream of thanks posts). We get that you're all thankful, but that's not a topic for discussion.
Old 2013-01-23, 00:11   Link #615
NeutralZero

LOL when even Ophis wants to sit in his lap..

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-01-23 at 00:36.
Old 2013-01-23, 00:43   Link #616
iqamores

Yep, the moderators dont wanna other being apreciated and loved in his forums.

Ophis is learning the hard way!, whats future wait for our dragon goddess if iu wanna be on a sukebes lap. what are iu thinking ophis-chan... uh?,
"is comfortable, warm and has a hand brake."
O.O.
Old 2013-01-23, 01:00   Link #617
Chimurry

Well, sometime I ain't heard some questions we touched quite months ago:

1. Ise now is 100% Heavenly Dragon flesh and Blood, he the "son" of GR and Ophis, so take like his human form is a temporary shape, with time if he master its not weird think he can do the same as Ophis (before DxD timeline starts was an old man and on DxD its a cute loli) or Tannin.
2. Sometime ago the author said Ise start training Divide ability, according the novel he was recommended not to do cuz his old human/devil rebirth body, now the situation changed.
3. Ise was set to eliminate him by the Grigory Organization cuz he have an longinus but the host was extremely weak, the weakest in history, this made him a risk for everyone and take account the past possesors, specially dying cuz juggernaut and causing a lot of collateral trouble on the way, starting this was the reason Albion and Ddraig was hunted by the 3 factions and sealed them.

On my POV I appreciate translators give Us hints and spoilers, but dont like to shoot questions what matter of "short" time will be solved, afterall every time taking respond could get off the translating time and on DxD the gap between release books and translate are really short and update (far beyond others Projects) so I am thankfull for that crying don't have the same luck with others LNs.
Nothing different from the past arc lines (soft and few battles, more battles more drama and inner conflicts and strongs battles huge drama sequences), maybe except for 2 SS books almost with just one main story improve in the middle in "Vamps arc".

Correct if I am wrong: Rias, Akeno and Sona only left 1 or 2 moths time before graduation??
Old 2013-01-23, 01:00   Link #618
NeutralZero

Guess its time for them to create a schedule on who Ise need to accomodate for the day.
Considering that his harem is growing bigger and bigger per arc
and its possible that all of the remaining room of his house are reserve for his yet to move in women...
Old 2013-01-23, 01:21   Link #619
DarkRaven
GOD

well i guess Ise needs a bigger bed now, kuroka has join the party and knowing how naughty she can be im sure she'll be joining Ise in bed soon .. the intro was pretty nice!
Old 2013-01-23, 01:46   Link #620
sky black swordman

^ You are forgetting Ross, In due time Ross will join the harem!

I'm pretty sure we all know what Akeno is dreaming about.

It's just as many suspected, Rias, Akeno, Asia, and the other girls are behaving and acting exactly like how we thought they would after getting Ise back. After going through the pain of nearly losing him forever.

Tags
harem, school life, shounen