AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-10, 22:32   Link #61
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Galaxy Angel should never end...NEVER!!!

Actually, we do have the manga and sim games (Moonlit Lovers and Eternal Lovers) for that...though it's unlikely the games will ever be translated. >_<

And the problem with the whole concept is that the male character will be cursed and hunted down by hordes of fans... XD

Season 3 OP:
Angel-tai - Galaxy Ba-ban-ga-Bang!
Angel-tai - Angel UKKII

Season 4 OP:
Angel-tai - Angel Rock'n Roll

LOL I haver the 1st game I wanted to buy the 2nd one used because I didn't have enough money

Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-10, 22:35   Link #62
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, she's having a hot flash. I've seen women do that and it's just outright weird.
Old 2004-09-10, 23:31   Link #63
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

actually... I want some Mint pics... that would look even funnier than Vanilla ones... and Mint is my personaly favorite!
Old 2004-09-11, 02:23   Link #64
Rias

I didn't realize until the end, that for GAEL

Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-11, 02:37   Link #65
Rias

Also go here to vote for you favourite character of Broccoli

http://www.broccoli.co.jp/vote/vote.php
Old 2004-09-11, 13:06   Link #66
Blaat

I first need to admit the only Brocolli shows I've seen are Di Gi Charat and Galaxy Angel
I voted for Milfeulle, not sure why but she's definitly my favourite of the Angels. Must be the voice. I can't believe Forte is ranked so high. I don't hate her but sometimes she gets on my nerv
Old 2004-09-11, 15:44   Link #67
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias
Also go here to vote for you favourite character of Broccoli

http://www.broccoli.co.jp/vote/vote.php
This voting round was owned by the Forte fan club and Dejiko fan club after the 3rd day...it was already a lost cause, so I didn't bother mentioning it.
C'mon, we all know Forte's not THAT popular. >_>;;

I voted for Mint, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat
I also like the new OP, I don't care much about the ending so far.
Jelly Beans is okay, but the part where they 'sheki sheki' on the stage in Angel Rock n' Rolls is absolutely adorable, both vocally and visually~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaj
I've enjoyed all of Galaxy Angel, I think some people, especially a few of my friends didn't like the added characters, and that probably resulted in them thinking less of the season. It's also more random and wacky then then the first season, but I like that just fine.
I don't care about Cocomo and Mairbu that much (who does?), but I loved how they hardly ended up with so little air time in the whole season and made fun of that during half-time. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
After I watched eps 8, I could only exclaim:

This IS so wrong.

This is so wrong it's not even wrong anymore.
Ah yes, episode 8...Chitose's revelation was already a shock, and the cliff scene nearly floored me! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
OMG I like the bad ending LOL. I think they are so CUTE together! LOL AHHH the others ARE WRONG she is 13 0_o right?????
Mint is 16, and Milfeulle and Chitose are 17...you are going to jail either way. XD

Quote:
AHHH yous eem to have pictures.....do you have the game??? or where did u get them from
People posted them on this GA forum I frequent~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
actually... I want some Mint pics... that would look even funnier than Vanilla ones... and Mint is my personaly favorite!
Mint's storyline is the funniest in GAEL...reverse telepathy!~

Okay, as requested--more GAEL screenshots I've collected from other forums. Hopefully the thumbnails won't be too harsh on anyone's connection...it'd be a MAJOR pain to have to edit them to hyperlinks. ^_^;;

Spoiler for Angel-tai:

Spoiler for Mint:

Spoiler for Vanilla:

Spoiler for Chitose:

Spoiler for Forte:

Spoiler for Ranpha:

Spoiler for Milfeulle:

P.S: Give me positive rep points~
Old 2004-09-11, 15:59   Link #68
dreamless

GREAT pics sarcasteak! MINT ALL THE WAY!!! (BTW, wondering why you wrote "I vote for mint" in small font? )

But then I like Forte-san a lot too, I'm surprised she's taking lead now. never thought she was this popular. But then Forte-san is my second favorite next to Mint, so I'm happy to see her leading over Digiko and Mielfeulle *hiding from tons of incoming bricks*
Old 2004-09-11, 16:04   Link #69
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
(BTW, wondering why you wrote "I vote for mint" in small font? )
Because it's a lost cause...my affection for Mint pales to the zeal displayed by those Forte supporters. T_T

I dub Forte, Ranpha, and Mint the "Greedy Trio"...their antics are hilarious, but I only like them a lot as a group (of course, I like Mint on her own as well).
Old 2004-09-11, 16:18   Link #70
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
I dub Forte, Ranpha, and Mint the "Greedy Trio"...their antics are hilarious, but I only like them a lot as a group (of course, I like Mint on her own as well).
yup, those three are great together! but Mint takes the lead because she's EVIL! I still clearly remember that island vacation episode where she carefully planned to lead the other four galaxy angels to their deaths because she don't want them to see her in an embarrasing situation

BTW, I also prefer the TV evil Chitose over the Yamato Nadesico one
Old 2004-09-11, 16:39   Link #71
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Wow, great pics! I've already downloaded several! Rock on!

Too bad there were only 2 pics of Miffeil.
Old 2004-09-11, 17:43   Link #72
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
yup, those three are great together! but Mint takes the lead because she's EVIL! I still clearly remember that island vacation episode where she carefully planned to lead the other four galaxy angels to their deaths because she don't want them to see her in an embarrasing situation
Evil Mint is the best!
Don't forget the cliff hanger episode; the Blancmanche family is very distinguished indeed!~

Oh, and recently in episode 4, Mint activated Domo-kun face:
Spoiler:

XD

Quote:
BTW, I also prefer the TV evil Chitose over the Yamato Nadesico one
Well, while the Yamato Nadeisco Chitose was very suitable for the romance game, the scheming Chitose gets to initiate havoc whereas the nice one would only become the constant victim of Angel-tai's antics in the anime (and she still is XD).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Too bad there were only 2 pics of Miffeil.
Don't forget that one I posted earlier~

No one posted the CGs for Milfeulle because EVERYONE on the forum has played her storyline (the saddest/most melodramatic in GAEL).
Old 2004-09-11, 22:31   Link #73
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

WOW thatnks for the pictures I LOVE Milfeulle she is my fav. I usually go for the main girl as my fav Is there an official couple like is Milfeulle and Takto. Like in dating sims there are true endngs,...is there for this? Anyway ranking my favs are:

Milfeulle
Vanilla
Ranpha
Mint
Forte ( i don't even really like her at all)
Old 2004-09-11, 23:53   Link #74
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Now I know I've never gotten around to asking this before, but what's up with Mint's ears? She's got a regular pair and one she can fly with that are like big puppy ears. Can soeone explain those?
Old 2004-09-12, 00:51   Link #75
sarcasteak
WAHA~

"...only +1 rep point so far, eh...?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Now I know I've never gotten around to asking this before, but what's up with Mint's ears? She's got a regular pair and one she can fly with that are like big puppy ears. Can soeone explain those?
Although we've seen that Mint can move the ears up and down intentionally, it has been speculated that the ears' movements are synchronized with Mint's subconsciousness as well since they've often expressed Mint's emotions whether she wanted to or not. The fact that Mint uses funnels as weapons for her Angel Frame (she's a Newtype!) supports this theory; just in case anyone has never watched any Gundam series, funnels are small, deadly, and agile beam cannons that Newtypes, people with strong telepathic powers, can control remotely with their thoughts.

As for why Mint wears the bunny ears all the time...my theory is that other than wanting to look deceptively cuter than she already is, Mint wears them the same way cigarette addicts use nicotine patches--to satisfy her cosplaying addiction on a regular basis. XD

Oh, and they might serve as excellent fans on a hot day according to Ranpha and Forte in 『暑い夏のお話しの巻き』~

Quote:
I LOVE Milfeulle she is my fav. I usually go for the main girl as my fav Is there an official couple like is Milfeulle and Takto. Like in dating sims there are true endngs,...is there for this?
There isn't a "true" ending, but I like Milfeulle's and Vanilla's endings the best; both end in marriages, nothing fancy, but they look so pretty in wedding gowns~

The other characters' endings are either "inconclusive" or "open to interpretation." XD

As for the official couple...other than the fact that Milfeulle is the lead character, Milfeulle and Tacto happened to be the couple in the manga series, and since the manga and game versions are in the same "universe," I guess you can say they are the official pair...

I kinda feel bad for posting only three Milfeulle screenshots, so here are some more pics of Miru-chan! They are all hyperlinked this time...if I post anymore thumbnails, someone's modem might explode~

Spoiler:

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-09-12 at 14:21. Reason: because I can!
Old 2004-09-13, 02:06   Link #76
sarcasteak
WAHA~

No response at all? >_>;;
Sigh, oh well...I didn't expect many people to be interested in GA on this forum to begin with.

Here is the last batch of pictures I'll upload: the GA-related scans from the October issue of Megami. And no, I don't care if this is double-posting.

Old 2004-09-13, 04:30   Link #77
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Wait a min, I thought Mint was a alien and that those ears or whatever are part of her body.
Old 2004-09-13, 09:13   Link #78
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Awe, Miffeil in a nighty. That's cute. hehe. Great scans! Those are very neat.
Old 2004-09-13, 15:01   Link #79
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

WOW those are really CUTE!!! Thanks bunches yay go Miffy!

sarcasteak: was there any AIR posters? or pictures? If so let me know
Old 2004-09-18, 01:01   Link #80
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight
Liked the 1st season.
Loved the 2nd season.
Hated the 3rd season.

Hopefully the 4th brings out the same sensation as the 1st and 2nd.

D/L
Ok, I decided to wait until I had gotten caught up on some of my anime and had a chance to watch all of S1, S2, and S3. Well, I'm not all the way through S3 yet, but I'd have to say that it's got to be the best of the 4 so far. S1 was decent, S2 was better, but S3 and that threesome of the two genious kids and that wacky female commander, when tossed in with the Angel Tai, OMG, I haven't laughed this hard in ages. I'm obviously not done with S3 yet, but I easily feel it's the best of the four so far. hehe. And just as a reference, I think S2 and S4 are about the same quality.
Closed Thread