AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-10, 00:37   Link #41
Paiser

NOPE I GOT ALL PAISER IN ALL FORUMS anime-source, anime-keep, and here! and freakishly animesuki forum is popular

we kinda off topic but.... wuts urs??? are you still brightman???do you post at anime-source?
Old 2003-11-10, 00:44   Link #42
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
NOPE I GOT ALL PAISER IN ALL FORUMS anime-source, anime-keep, and here! and freakishly animesuki forum is popular

we kinda off topic but.... wuts urs??? are you still brightman???do you post at anime-source?

No, like I said, I'm someone else there... But anyway, this is off topic... If you want to ask me more, PM me...

Now back to Maburaho please...
Old 2003-11-10, 03:59   Link #43
Alliepie

Send a message via AIM to Alliepie
I think Maburaho is pretty damn funny. Its like a hentaish Harry Potter XD The fact that he can only use magic 8 times cracks me up.
Old 2003-11-10, 05:15   Link #44
Paiser

U shouldnt make fun of how many times he can use the magic but you should judge him how strong or what puprose is there to the magic.... but still 8 and used 3 time already is bad.... 5 more to go and boom... BYE BYE!

I WISH THEY END UP HAPPLY AFTER Kazuki AND YUUNA!!! IT SO KAWAII!!!! I NEVER SAY KAWAII!!! oh my gosh this anime is turning me in to a girl... ohohoh.... i love this anime... ima gonna buy perfect collection for this anime... oh god i adore this anime..... I WANT ANOTHER EPISODE NOW!!! OR GODZILLA WILL TERRORIZE U ALLL!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA RARRRARRARRARARAR!!!!

And i heard that
Spoiler:

Im not gonna double post so ima editin it...
Does any one know any thing about the novel???? or the manga??? please PM if you have any of it on jpeg file or something!!! plZ POST TOO!!!! ima gonna die if they dont subb it soon
Old 2003-11-10, 07:45   Link #45
Lavender

so which group's version will you guys stick with? S-C or A-keep....keep has a better reputation, but S-C's version seems pretti decent as well....I'm not sure about E-F and S-ai/a-a....I think keep is most likely the one I'll go for^__^

Last edited by Lavender; 2003-11-10 at 08:04.
Old 2003-11-10, 10:18   Link #46
Briareos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisoka
so why can't he just have sex with all the females? If that's one advantage to being a male that is it..
Maybe he's not that kind of guy.
Old 2003-11-10, 10:39   Link #47
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Normally with 90% of my fansubs, I go with A-keep, but on this one, I think S-C is doing a much better job.
Old 2003-11-10, 12:39   Link #48
Paiser

If you guys did watch any of the S-C subs you guys would think that its freaking good... but the size of their Anime is small not as highquality as the A-keep... later i probally download A-keep but the faster one who sub i download but its only between A-keep and S-C cuz sugar cub is doing Exellent job on subbing...
Old 2003-11-10, 17:33   Link #49
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I wasn't fond of the translations used by S-Ai&A-A or E-F (available on IRC). That narrows the field to Keep and S-C. I'm choosing Keep because their video quality is better and I hate the font that S-C is using.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2003-11-10, 21:01   Link #50
Lavender

But the font that S-C is using is so kawaii~~fitting to the story^^
Old 2003-11-11, 00:49   Link #51
Paiser

Maburaho 4 is out so go fish them out of the bittorent!

And any one noticed that S-C subs are slowly super slow.... might have to switch to anime-keep cuz s-c slow as hell
Old 2003-11-11, 00:53   Link #52
JokerD

1 spell per eps, at this rate his gonna be dead by ep 9
Old 2003-11-11, 01:33   Link #53
Yellat

Send a message via AIM to Yellat
sorry for mistake

Last edited by Yellat; 2003-11-11 at 01:34. Reason: stupidity
Old 2003-11-11, 01:59   Link #54
Paiser

okay okay... we kno about the anime....

BUT ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MANGA SERIES!!! PM ME IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING ABOUT THE MANGA SERIES!
Old 2003-11-11, 06:03   Link #55
FlyByNite

For the first 15 minutes or so of episode 5 I really thought the school was being haunted by an ecchi poltergeist.

Turned out it was just ecchi animators finding every possible fan service shot on female characters

Kazuki better try to conserve his magic though.
Old 2003-11-11, 08:22   Link #56
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

The way magic decreases and they die at 0 is a bit strange..but I kinda like it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
(sucks when they end up AT THE END!!!)
Yeah, this is always annoying about any sort of romantic or romantic comedy anime. Probably the main reason I like the Ai Yori Aoshi series so much is that it goes against the normal formula and the main characters end up together and in love at the beginning of the series.
Old 2003-11-11, 08:44   Link #57
BME
Belldandy Fanboy

Location: Stockholm, Sweden, Where Polar bears roam the streets
Saw the first episode a few minutes ago, it was great, definetly going to follow this one. Started Watching Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien a couple a days ago and I feel robbed of the "high School romance" story I thought it was going to be.

Maburaho takes 2/3 on my "MES" List, Mecha, Ecchi & Schoolgirl.
Old 2003-11-11, 08:51   Link #58
Sukato
Kendo Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus
Started Watching Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien a couple a days ago and I feel robbed of the "high School romance" story I thought it was going to be.
Heh, yeah same here..and I have a feeling Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien will get even more depressing..
This story reminds me a little of Psychic Academy. Unfortunately Psychic Academy felt like it was too short of an anime.
Old 2003-11-11, 14:25   Link #59
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

>episode 5 I really thought the school was being haunted by an ecchi poltergeist.

Sure you don't mean ep 4? It airs on Tuesdays so I suppose it is possible you've seen 5 already, though.

The eyecatch in ep 4 was hilarious, note Kazuki in the background on his hands and knees in a pool of blood from his nose in the second pic of it. ^^ At first I thought the episode was just more of the same pattern being repeated, but I guess it's OK since it affected Kuriko and Rin's attitudes a bit and it was still pretty fun. Of course I would have been happy with just the fan service anyway. ^^

I still think S-C wins worst translation with their ep1, ~13:20 translation of Kuriko's "hanashi ga hayai wa. sugu sugu kara, otonashiku shite ite ne." into "Hearing you were my older brother, we don't have much to talk about." which I don't agree with at all. I admit I'm writing the Japanese as I hear/understand it, but I think the adjective otonashii (obedient/docile/quiet) is pretty darn clear (and disagreeing there is the only place where they could get anything brother like from). ;/ I haven't watched multiple groups of one ep or even one particular group regularly, so maybe this was an isolated incident.
Old 2003-11-11, 14:31   Link #60
Paiser

were kinda
But yea kimi ga is very depressing like GUNDAM SEED(every episode was sad)

At least that hopfully they wont make it end up like other getto fabulous anime's... its very annoying how they end up each other at the VERY END!!!

Oh My Goddess is a great anime from the start they already end up with each other ^^ cute huh???

Maburaho seem's really really super cute ^^ and so KAWAII i hate using word kawaii! but anime make me feel all good inside

Hopfully Kazuki will use ALL of his magic at near episode 10 or so... (if he does Yuna and Kazuki should end up with each other at ep. 15 or so.... would be great!) meaning there would be 9 more episode how they're doing^^
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen