AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-30, 20:57   Link #7841
Gravitas Free Zone

Not too often, or I wouldn't have my slightly-better-than-average accuracy percentage of... 71%. And even one SPG game will hurt that number.

Speaking of which, I ran the SU-26 yesterday and since we were winning I just focused on trying to damage a KV-1 that was sitting out in the open. I hit it fifteen times with regular HE and did zero damage to it. :Þ

Finally, 8.7 supertest rumors:
http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/06/30/8-7-supertest-info/
...because we need the Panther and Panther II to be bunkers with MG42s in them.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 21:00   Link #7842
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

why do they need machine guns.....
Old 2013-06-30, 22:53   Link #7843
Gravitas Free Zone

Hmm. Because of the login server failure earlier today and various other life practicalities, I only played 20 games today. I could have crammed in a bunch more in the hour and a half just passed now, but I got through those 20 games with 15 wins and 5 losses and green across the performance lists, so... "That'll do, pig."

Also, in addition to going over 10000 kills today, my games played is now over nine thousand.
Old 2013-07-01, 02:05   Link #7844
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I think I might have hit those figures, had I not given up on WoT in August 2011. This will be.... coming up on one week since I started playing again.

Got me a Valentine and I'm grinding my way through the guns. I'm aiming for the Churchill, so my plan is to finish grinding the valentine's guns (the Churchill I shares its guns with the valentine, except the final (and best) gun, but I can grind that no problem, especially now that I have gold and can use premium accounts for weekend grinding.

I will probably be able to unlock the Churchill I tonight, which leaves me with a dilemma as to whether I should get a 75% Churchill crew and grind them up, or use gold for a Churchill Crew. Or transfer my 99% T-34 crew to the Churchill, and get a new crew for my T-34...

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 02:18   Link #7845
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

I wonder when the British Lend-Lease line will come out. I want to drive that Firefly.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 03:51   Link #7846
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

lol you can't transfer different nations crew to a different nation, its incompatible. your better off just buying the 75er crew and building it up to 100 until you get the BP, anyways I have had the church I and I didn't like it much, the church 7 is a bit of an improvement over the church I, but just by a little. I hear it only starts to get any better at the black prince and up.

so in general, brit tanks in mid tiers are crap in their respective tiers imho. but the american line to the heavies thru the T1 sux too, well i still see ppl play them, and haven't really heard anyone complain about them, I still think its a waste becuz their stuck with a 75er instead of the 76er the M4 and M10 gets.
Old 2013-07-01, 04:24   Link #7847
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And it's HAV0K this time. Long story short, we intercepted them on the rail bridge, and played "Who can gun-dep better" (we were the south team) with them while our town forces rolled theirs.
Old 2013-07-01, 11:21   Link #7848
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

I ~almost~ played this weekend, however I spent some time high altitude bombing in War Thunder in a Japanese floatplane, and doing some Minecraft on Saturday, then spent Sunday feeling rather blah and watching videos on YouTube instead.

My coworker Andy says his arty fun is totally ruined by 8.6 now.

Endless "H6K4" Soul
Old 2013-07-01, 11:51   Link #7849
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Lol es god bless u... altho q would say traitor and don't blame ya, wt actually done air combat right. as for arty they still do alot of dmg and the freaking bison has a 155 for tier 3..... but arty parties r rare now.

I got the WZ 132 on my alt acct. blitzing to tier 10 is gonna be hard eliting the 132 will prolly take a month. Meanwhile my main is collecting dust.

We have a new member in MUP who has 175 tanks... so i am no longer the crazy muper wit the most tanks.

If anyone wants to know further in the to aru series, I can oblige to that. Only at your own risk that i shall spoilers thee.

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-07-01 at 11:54. Reason: P.S.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 11:59   Link #7850
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post

If anyone wants to know further in the to aru series, I can oblige to that. Only at your own risk that i shall spoilers thee.
I've been spoiled myself a lot in the series, so no need to do it.

And in other news, got my G.W. Panther. However playing it with the Hummel's gun feels bad man. It will be a painful grind to the best gun.

And the Missions in NA are up:

Mission 1: Hat Trick

Expect a lot of KS, specially in high tiers and by premiums.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 12:11   Link #7851
Gravitas Free Zone

Triple kill isn't that bad, it's not like they're looking for a GODLIKE or a WICKED SICK.
Old 2013-07-01, 12:34   Link #7852
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

The best i have gotten before is 10 killz @ tier I matches, its nearly impossible to get more than 8 at high tiers. The highest i got at high t 8 and 9 was 8 killz on my SP. i just hope they don't nerf it just make prem rounds cheaper and more acceleration.
Old 2013-07-01, 12:55   Link #7853
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/19/m...o-ny-july-6-9/

I find this really amusing. There is so little going on in Buffalo that I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one there if I actually went. Maybe I should, I am sure the staff would love to meet a random red-statted solo-pubber.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-01, 13:24   Link #7854
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

If you ask when the firefly will be released and if they will add modern tanks in far distant future. And see if their giving out any free stuff for WoT.
Old 2013-07-01, 15:58   Link #7855
Gravitas Free Zone

Yep, the Hat Trick is easy and profitable.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Certainly stacking it on a daily will help, but it's beneficial enough that it can turn good bonuses on a regular grind game.

And yes... it does encourage shooting every damn thing, preferably faster than the person next to you does. The rage will soon follow.
Old 2013-07-01, 17:48   Link #7856
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

So i guess i will see you guys raging then? Cuz i won't i am already on the 5th tier 10 and will be start on the 6th or 7th depending if my alt acct gets its tier 10 first.
Old 2013-07-01, 17:55   Link #7857
Gravitas Free Zone

I'm just saying the event is good for grinding. And making people angry.
Old 2013-07-01, 17:59   Link #7858
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

XD the ? is will anyone of us be raging becuz of the new mission feature... for me just winning rounds is enough for me. until they add mission where you can earn gold then maybe i would rage on it depending how it would work.
Old 2013-07-01, 19:53   Link #7859
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I assume the rage is because everyone will be killsteal happy just to get the mission bonus. Not that I care, as I won't be on for the whole week thankfully
Old 2013-07-01, 20:45   Link #7860
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

but of course, it will still be here when you come back to play, mission system will prolly be a permanent system later on.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks