AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-04-30, 06:48   Link #41
HasuMasu
*Artist

I liked the OVA that came along with this more than the actual movie.
Old 2012-05-02, 00:47   Link #42
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

I actually went the opposite way, i thought the beginning was kinda slow, picked up in the middle and the ending was really good.

But geez what was up with Tsunade's boob jiggle physics after the credits.
Old 2012-05-02, 05:26   Link #43
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ I guess they were trying to make up for the rest of the movie.
Old 2012-05-02, 17:05   Link #44
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen_Angel View Post
I actually went the opposite way, i thought the beginning was kinda slow, picked up in the middle and the ending was really good.

But geez what was up with Tsunade's boob jiggle physics after the credits.
Actually I closed the movie when the credits came. Your post made me go back and re-watch the last part, and I'm quite happy I did.

It still didn't make up for the rest of the movie though.
Old 2012-05-06, 12:11   Link #45
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I liked the OVA that came along with this more than the actual movie.
I agree. The OVA was great. It could probably even fit into canon storywise. Konohamaru is becoming like a young Hiruzen reincarnated in terms of strength. The movie itself was not so good though. The coolest character was the Hundred Transformations guy, but we never really understood who he was in relation to the rest of the characters and he barely showed up, yet he was the entire reason why Naruto was in jail. Who was his son? Mui? Apparently not since he wanted to kill him at the end. By the end, they tried to make it like nobody was the bad guy, so they just invented this demon monster to fight. Gambunta's appearance was great though. By the end when everyone had no organs left, yet were still doing their most powerful techniques, let alone even being alive still- I mean come on. It just felt like "what's the point?" It's just violence for the sake of violence.

What great friends Naruto has. Sending him to a rape prison, having him go through all that torture with the vague hope that he'd do all the right things for the sake of a mission he doesn't even know about. It just shows how f'd up the ninja system is. People are just tools to be used to them. And then they just show up at the end, smiling, like "We all love you Naruto! Let's all do our special techniques, only to be useless and have you have to finish it". Really the only characters in the Naruto world that aren't cold-hearted a-holes are Naruto and his parents. Sakura hits him all the time and wrenches his heart around, Kakashi anally raped him with the 1,000 years of pain, and Sasuke hates his guts. Yet these are his closest friends? I know he's retarded, but come on. I'd be like "screw this" and leave the village, move somewhere peaceful and live out the rest of my days there. Maybe he could claim he was going to write novels like Jiraiya or something and just never actually come back to avoid rogue ninja status.

It seems like the movies have gotten progressively worse with this one and the last movie, but the next one looks promising since it focuses on Akatsuki and Kishi himself is working on it.

Oh! and the use of the word "genius" should always have been replaced with "talented". "You're talented, you don't have to train" instead of "you're a genius, you don't have to train."

Last edited by Suika-Esper; 2012-05-07 at 04:48.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 12:37   Link #46
ntherblast

I know this is a shonen and all but how was naruto and the girl able to move around and use jutsus after having half their organs decimated?
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 13:00   Link #47
2Fast

Am I the only one thinking; Why has the girl rinnegan eyes?
2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 16:48   Link #48
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast View Post
Am I the only one thinking; Why has the girl rinnegan eyes?
Because she doesnt? Just because someone has circular eyes doesnt mean they have the rinnegan
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 22:57   Link #49
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
I know this is a shonen and all but how was naruto and the girl able to move around and use jutsus after having half their organs decimated?
Plot-hole-no-jutsu...literally.

My question is, why were the Konoha nin rounding up the criminals when Naruto and Ryuuzetsu had mortal wounds?

*facepalms*
Old 2012-05-15, 23:27   Link #50
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Sigh.... another Naruto Movie failure .

I miss the first Naruto Movie (Snow Princess). That one was decent and not so out-of-place from the main storyline.
Old 2012-05-19, 12:17   Link #51
xiiaobibii

video not available? troll