AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-07-17, 21:08   Link #44701
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*Pops in*

Hau, been a long time since I'm here

Someone said Godking Ichika? That's because they root for ACTUAL wish fulfillment rather than half-assed 'relate to audience' bullshit. Godking Ichika is like, embodiment of pissed off audience originated from sheer amount of repressed male ego. And major portion of I.S. fandom is composed of males.

Japan is weird? Yea, they use fiction to escape the harsh reality. Duality between cynicism and idealism is in their nature, so does stark contrast between their obsession of purity AND their boner for taboo themes.
Old 2013-07-18, 04:52   Link #44702
DarkJak2050

[Sighs] Another crossover spotted...

Hope on the Horizon (Naruto)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 07:10   Link #44703
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
[Sighs] Another crossover spotted...

Hope on the Horizon (Naruto)
That thing felt kinda rushed forward in time, I dont know nothing much about this writer(except he has the same thing I have in terms of fandom[except the crossover pairings of course since I have none). I gotta say this one has a good potential but this one`s a harem .
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 08:28   Link #44704
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ego, huh? Maybe you are right, but that also mean Infinite Stratos is nothing more than just a passing through anime! Well, it's not really a bad thing actually, it is just that IS would be forgot. It has no quality that will last through time. A really sad thing...
At least IS is a stand-alone series! Doing it with a franchise, and BOOM!!!... Remember Gundam Seed?
Also, not really into Naruto. Wish that they doing a fusion fic with Kekaishi or Ao no Exorcist (due to Tabane's invention, only women is capable of exorcising). And even Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 08:35   Link #44705
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

This is probably the only work that I support the wincest as strongly as I do here. Only for the fact that I feel that, at least in their world, no guy really can hold a candle to Chifuyu except Ichika. And to the simple fact that other than Dan, we really haven't seen any guys in the entire story, I got no basis to work off of. Charles father doesn't count since he's a ass from far far away and Rin's father is such a push-over, but that could be just a 'father-daughter' thing. Any other guy that I've seen just expresses envy of Ichika and that's not cool at all. I get it that this writing is a form of wish-fulfillment but honestly, a story like this really needs to consider the implications that he himself brought up, but Writer-san is pretty much shoving that aside from what I've seen.

Anyway, Ichika's the only one that I can see standing next to Chifuyu in any capacity so that's why I support those two getting together. Will it happen - hell no. XD

Chifuyu: I don't doubt that there are strong men even now in this day in age. They just need to be found.

Me: I'd love to believe you but so far, I've coming up woefully short on the list of potentials.

Chifuyu: That's the writer's job, not mine. Mine is to be a badass.

Me: ...but there is one thing that's been bugging me... why that swimsuit... >.>

Chifuyu: *light blush and cough* Can't a woman be sexy once in a while?

Me: Nothing against that, especially in your case...but telling the guy you wish to wear the swimsuit that he picked out for her would definitely send some 'not so family safe' ideas to him...

Chifuyu: ... So I didn't think it through, so what.

Me: As long as you're aware of it, that's fine. Just don't be too concerned if a pair of panties goes missing.

Chifuyu: Ichika would NOT do that!

Me: You are so sure that it's Ichika...?

Chifuyu: No one else has that level of access!

Me: ...oh I believe that...

Chifuyu: *glowers* ...perhaps you'd like to taste the famous Orimura Death Grip...? *cracks fingers*

Me: ... On the next question and answer forum... who should be our guest...? XD
Old 2013-07-18, 08:38   Link #44706
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I think I'll make a follow up on my british OC. He's the most grounded one I've made thus far.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 09:00   Link #44707
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Totally agree with Tempest35! Although I would like to see Madoka and Chifuyu fighting over Ichika.
And how long do you think the author would continue IS? The longest Light Novel that I know ran for 10 years!
Old 2013-07-18, 09:07   Link #44708
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Totally agree with Tempest35! Although I would like to see Madoka and Chifuyu fighting over Ichika.
And how long do you think the author would continue IS? The longest Light Novel that I know ran for 10 years!
Sister wars (reference from date a live. xD)

Chifuyu: So which will you choose?

Madoka: Imouto chara or Nee-san which would u pick?!

Ichika:.....

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 09:07   Link #44709
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

You...are very hyper. Ah, reminds me when I was younger...

Fighting over Ichika...? That will get ugly really fast. Girls fighting over a guy is fierce enough - it's an order of magnitude more when it's sisters fighting over the same guy.

~*~

Ichika: I... I can't decide...!

Madoka: You wuss! Why not!?

Chifuyu: Man up already and decide. I did not raise you to be so indecisive.

Ichika: But I want both of you!! 0.0

Madoka: ... y-you... you pervert!!

Chifuyu: ...I-Ichika...?
Old 2013-07-18, 09:10   Link #44710
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Add another magnitude since its orimuras battling it out for orimuras... Oh god suddenly sickening images of what ifs in Kurenai are assaulting my brain.
Old 2013-07-18, 09:15   Link #44711
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
You...are very hyper. Ah, reminds me when I was younger...

Fighting over Ichika...? That will get ugly really fast. Girls fighting over a guy is fierce enough - it's an order of magnitude more when it's sisters fighting over the same guy.

~*~

Ichika: I... I can't decide...!

Madoka: You wuss! Why not!?

Chifuyu: Man up already and decide. I did not raise you to be so indecisive.

Ichika: But I want both of you!! 0.0

Madoka: ... y-you... you pervert!!

Chifuyu: ...I-Ichika...?
Tabane: I support this! Oh and Houki chan, you will get your chance.

Houki: T_T, I can't win against THOSE.....

Old 2013-07-18, 09:21   Link #44712
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Tabane: I support this! Oh and Houki chan, you will get your chance.

Houki: T_T, I can't win against THOSE.....
Tabane: A~ahn, but you have these *glomps Houki's chest* Wai~ They've gotten even bigger~

Ichika: *tilts head* 0.o

Houki: Ne-Neesan!!! *slap*

Madoka: Ba-baka Ichi-nii!! I'm still growing! *covers her own chest up defensively*

Chifuyu: Ho~ Some little fifteen year-old girl thinks she's better than be just because she has larger boobs...?

Houki: I didn't mean for any of this! T^T
Old 2013-07-18, 09:22   Link #44713
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Wait, tempest is for Houki now? D:
Old 2013-07-18, 09:22   Link #44714
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So crazy and sinful...but also very tempting. Guess that is the charm of incest!
Chifuyu: Anyway idea on how could we settle this?
Madoka: Battle?
Chifuyu: That would take all day, and I want to end this ASAP in order to smack some sense into that brother of mine (on a bed, of course!)
Madoka:... Coocking? (both women stare at each other and cringle)
I.S Kun: BIKINI CONTEST! BIKINI CONTEST!... AHHHH (result of Silent Zephyr's Beam Spam)
Madoka and Chifuyu: Silence!
(Ichika slowly slipping out of the room, paranoid for his life, his sanity, or both...)
Old 2013-07-18, 09:31   Link #44715
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Wait, tempest is for Houki now? D:
FOR SHAME!!

I'm on the side with the breasts!!

All girls: *LOOOM*

...wh-what!? I'm a guy, get over it!

Rin: This is why I hate men...

Laura: ... really, excessive chest flab just get in the way of combat.

Cecilia: Th-They are not excessive!

Me: That's right! They represent the HOPES and DREAMS of every straight man!!

Girls: -.-

Ichika: ...why are you making such a big deal out of it...?

Me: Oh? So you don't care?

Ichika: Um... both sides have their merits...

Me: I'm not asking about merits, I'm asking about preferences... *wicked eye*

Ichika: ahhh...*tries not to look around but sees both Madoka and Chifuyu standing there, arms crossed, looking away from each other and him* ... b-both...

Charlotte: Mou, Ichika! You said that while looking at your sisters!

Cecilia: What!?

Houki: As a Japanese woman, I can not condone this, Ichika!

Rin: You incest loving freak!

Madoka: *pulls out a knife* ...say something like that again and die *yandere eyes*

Chifuyu: ... apparently I have been too soft on your training. To think that you would carelessly blurt out words like that in front of your sensei... *aura of doom*
Old 2013-07-18, 09:43   Link #44716
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Cecilia: you truly are a troublesome man. What is it now? Last I heard you were in the hospital with two broken legs and an arm in a cast.

Alfred: and who do you suppose is the reason I got all those injuries?

Cecilia: hmph, what an uncouth man. You are very unlike the gentlemen in Japan. Something which pains me to say as we are of the same ilk.

Alfred: so says the woman infatuated with the foreigner.

Cecilia: I-I am certainly not infatuated!

Alfred: ah but your flushing cheeks say otherwise.

Cecilia: that is certainly none of your business.

Alfred: oho! You truly are infatuated!
Old 2013-07-18, 09:44   Link #44717
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

5 minute later:
Girls: WAAAHHH!!! (running out of the room like they have just seeing the hell)
Madoka: Umm... The taste of blood... But nothing could compare to Ichika's fluids!
Ichika: (nearly fainted) God, bless me out of this family...
God: You... You... Surronding by 7 super-lava-hot girls and 2 ultra-ectacsy-generator sisters and you couldn't even made a decision? Either that you are a fool, or you are a genius and cunning actor!
(No idea!)
Old 2013-07-18, 10:00   Link #44718
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
FOR SHAME!!

Ichika: ahhh...*tries not to look around but sees both Madoka and Chifuyu standing there, arms crossed, looking away from each other and him* ... b-both...

Charlotte: Mou, Ichika! You said that while looking at your sisters!

Cecilia: What!?

Houki: As a Japanese woman, I can not condone this, Ichika!

Rin: You incest loving freak!

Madoka: *pulls out a knife* ...say something like that again and die *yandere eyes*

Chifuyu: ... apparently I have been too soft on your training. To think that you would carelessly blurt out words like that in front of your sensei... *aura of doom*
You say you like them you die, you say you don't like it you get mutiliated. Tough crowd these days. xD

Old 2013-07-18, 10:07   Link #44719
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
To put it simply, OC fic is not my style. Building an OC is more than just follow the rule. With me, every characters of mine have to be poly-dimensional.
Also, any idea what would happen if he stay with Shinono family all these year, while Madoka stay with Chifuyu (seperate the children after the kidnapping for protection)? I mean he would be more fitted and better with sword, while learning the old Samurai spirit from Houki father. And people tend to underestimate Tsundere, you know?
Polydimension as in having trait from other Anime (like your character having sharigan or something) or having different persona when dealing with certain situation (AKA somewhat realistic personality)?

The former is easy but the latter is like playing in Hard/Nightmare Mode. Showing a different side while trying to trying to be consistent is actually quite hellish.
=

I don't find it fun to build an OC that follow separate rules from the Series, the fun part about creating an OC for me always has been:

How closely can you follow the rules set by the creator? Unlike original story where you are the creator, rules is already set, all you have to do is to try and follow it or alternatively: play with the loopholes.
Old 2013-07-18, 10:13   Link #44720
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Polydimension as in having trait from other Anime (like your character having sharigan or something) or having different persona when dealing with certain situation (AKA somewhat realistic personality)?

The former is easy but the latter is like playing in Hard/Nightmare Mode. Showing a different side while trying to trying to be consistent is actually quite hellish.
=

I don't find it fun to build an OC that follow separate rules from the Series, the fun part about creating an OC for me always has been:

How closely can you follow the rules set by the creator? Unlike original story where you are the creator, rules is already set, all you have to do is to try and follow it or alternatively: play with the loopholes.
Well, another real life comparison is having Urobutchi writing Fate zero while abiding by Nasu rules and look how that ended up? It was pretty successful.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest