Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-31, 13:47   Link #781
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
We haven't seen a single human character up till this point... maybe we'll get some classic developers?
Aside the fact that this makes me wonder why NISA went from "maker" to "human", under the Izawa sub-site there are five ??? regarding maker personifications.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:54   Link #782
Scarletknive
Meister

2 more days to ARTERY VEIN Oh wait I mean Noire x Uni song
23 more days to Ram and Rom's Character song.
Old 2012-06-04, 09:11   Link #783
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I wish the album is available on ITunes.

P.S Rie Tanaka CAN FUCKING SING. So does Yui Horie......I am expecting ARTERY VEIN's album to be darker in tone.

IdemandthatVertandBlancalbumhavethemdoing-huunyaahuunyaa-together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Goddess in Neptune= Limiter Release Symphogear? I wasn't told about this...(VA joke as in "new heroine"'s VA.)
Question : Where is Mizuki Nana. Oh wait never mind. I would laugh my ass off if the "new heroine" asks Uni to carry Noire's sword instead because it suits her more.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-06-04 at 13:31.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 22:49   Link #784
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I wish the album is available on ITunes.

P.S Rie Tanaka CAN FUCKING SING. So does Yui Horie......I am expecting ARTERY VEIN's album to be darker in tone.

IdemandthatVertandBlancalbumhavethemdoing-huunyaahuunyaa-together.

Question : Where is Mizuki Nana. Oh wait never mind. I would laugh my ass off if the "new heroine" asks Uni to carry Noire's sword instead because it suits her more.
You mean Durandal???

Speaking of which, how many people in Neptune V play mahjong? (VA Joke here.)
Old 2012-06-05, 07:28   Link #785
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
You mean Durandal???
If Durandal is a cutlass and the new character wields a bow and has her theme colour as pink, I am all for it.

Quote:
Speaking of which, how many people in Neptune V play mahjong? (VA Joke here.)
You mean as in Saki?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-06-05, 07:31   Link #786
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
If Durandal is a cutlass and the new character wields a bow and has her theme colour as pink, I am all for it.

You mean as in Saki?
LOL That is if have... don't have really so bad...

And yes, I mean Saki+ Saki Achiga Hen.(This time add in Neptune mk2 into the list as Neptune series also.)

...... Wait a second, I did not see you on Achiga-Hen's thread.

Oh well, somethings can't be done yet something can be done. Here, an update about the characters.(Including the bosses. Seems like the leader is._______________)(Spoilers here, go read it yourself.)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-05 at 08:22.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 13:21   Link #787
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well the last chapter of volume 2 is out, you got a week before it is compressed into a tankobon than none of us will ever be able buy.

Spoiler for Chapter 20 (21):
Old 2012-06-07, 13:41   Link #788
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Aside the fact that this makes me wonder why NISA went from "maker" to "human", under the Izawa sub-site there are five ??? regarding maker personifications.
Actually, they are stated as maker in their status screen, but for some reason, they changed the ending name.
Old 2012-06-07, 20:49   Link #789
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Well the last chapter of volume 2 is out, you got a week before it is compressed into a tankobon than none of us will ever be able buy.

Spoiler for Chapter 20 (21):
More of that thing is a level 99 Slime.... Remember the DLC in mk2? I got pwned when i thought they are just weaklings until they dealt me 2 hit kill damages(Level 40+ that time)...

Now wheres my Mahjong reference? I want!
Old 2012-06-07, 23:01   Link #790
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

OMFG I love the new cover! How do I PO from the Japanese Amazon?

Old 2012-06-08, 00:22   Link #791
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
OMFG I love the new cover! How do I PO from the Japanese Amazon?
Got to wait for it to come. Once it is bundled, like what asage said, you click on it they will ask you to buy.

And answer my question: You watch Saki achiga hen? Or even the mainline Saki?
Old 2012-06-08, 04:50   Link #792
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Got to wait for it to come. Once it is bundled, like what asage said, you click on it they will ask you to buy.

And answer my question: You watch Saki achiga hen? Or even the mainline Saki?
I only read the manga for Saki. I stopped because I had less and less time to do so.

Old 2012-06-08, 06:39   Link #793
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I only read the manga for Saki. I stopped because I had less and less time to do so.
Have time watch Saki anime... Then you will be shocked to see how many Neptune Girls are there.

Spoilers if you want to know whos their respective VAs in Saki based on Neptune's characters:
Each "-" is a point.

-IF's name is based on her real name, which means something. When she play mahjong with his friends, she tends to get to +/- 0. What she wanted is to meet up with her sister and play against her in mahjong.(Sadly, she has no idea what position is she playing as.)

-Gust has a new catchphrase in that universe too.(Other than "desuno".)

Those 2 are from the main storyline.(Hyperdimension Neptunia mk1, next up is mk2.)

-Nepgear, other than having an affair with Setsuna F. Seiei, suddenly has heterochromia after mk2 true end(Look it is fake.) and has her right eye closed at all times.

-Rom has the ability to see a turn ahead of her, causing a blow to be dealt heavily when she use "Ready"(In jap, figure it out yourself.). But she has a sickness(She caught a virus before in the storyline.), hence whenever she is tired she usually sleeps on Ram's lap.(Awww~~~ :3) But since she has a sickness, she can't hold on for as many rounds of mahjong as possible.(Too long will cause her to get exhausted. Meaning her weakness is endurance.)

-Ram will usually sees Rom sleep.(Like sisters, oh wait they are.) But it seems like there is someone who is going to "kill" Rom through mahjong.(Guess who? And you should know some mahjong rules if you guys played japanese mahjong on your phone or computer, which states a rule about winning as a dealer)

Now here is the upcoming Neptune V characters in Saki verse.(Since it is stated that the game is not released yet, and no info is given here, I may put some on spoilers.)

-Pururut/Iris Heart tends to love dragons, but cannot throw them away...(Ability backfire.)

-"Unknown New Heroine" tends to only wear sweat tops ONLY, she is weak in the game but has a good mentality.(Saintess should know the rule of that universe.)
Spoiler for Neptune V:
Kiseijyo Rei, is the captain of a certain school. She does not have any special ability, but thinks and comes up with a strategy to beat their opponents. She has a friend(You can say: "Girlfriend") who has the ability to disappear, only to be found by Kiseijyo Rei.

Almost all are easy to guess. (Except for some here which you haven't even read.)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-09 at 05:49. Reason: Found Rei's full name in English.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 18:21   Link #794
molarmass
Bored

Here's youtube videos of the new character album and it time for me to get back to lurking.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

YouTube

YouTube
molarmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 00:13   Link #795
xizro345
King's Justice

New Goddess, Yellow Heart, CV is not listed but the retailer leak a few weeks ago makes me think this is the Aoi Yuuki's character:

Spoiler for Image:
Old 2012-06-12, 00:18   Link #796
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

^ So... what console / hardware would she be?
Old 2012-06-12, 00:57   Link #797
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
^ So... what console / hardware would she be?
Looks like PC Engine to me.
From the bits that have been posted (but still need more secure confirmation) she's a total airhead.
Old 2012-06-12, 01:09   Link #798
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Blonde hair, huge breasts, and intelligence equal to that of a brick? Sounds like a foreigner's stereotyping towards American females. In that case its likely a something western that she represents. (Though since that's her goddess form, her hair might not be blonde while she's human.)

Awesome cat claw weapons though.~
Old 2012-06-12, 02:10   Link #799
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I just got my first ending in mk2... Conquest Ending. That was underwhelming.

Really, the game is insanely fun but my biggest problem with it, other than the relatively boring dungeons, is how serious it manages to take itself.

Quote:
New Goddess, Yellow Heart, CV is not listed but the retailer leak a few weeks ago makes me think this is the Aoi Yuuki's character:

Spoiler for Image:
Huh, wow, this is surprising. Didn't expect yet another goddess character. The chances of new human/Maker characters gets slimmer and slimmer...

They said Vert wasn't a CPU yet, right? Wonder if this is her predecessor.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 04:09   Link #800
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:

Spoiler for Image:
If she is voiced by Aoi Yuuki... There is no way I can be wrong now... THE SUIT! Why so familiar?

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg