AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-09-27, 13:52   Link #1141
X207
Gamyūsa

ep26=FAIL. im glad they went back to manga material but it was prolonged too much and that shouldve been shown somewhere in ep3-4 or whenerver they were saved by vacuum-kun. the lame ending scene was due to the manga as thats wat basically happened somewhere in the mid 40s chapter. though im glad this rollercoaster from hell is over, now i can forget about watching se2 and stick to the manga .

the worst part of e26 given i dont count the whole ep as a choice is
ep26
Spoiler:

Last edited by X207; 2008-09-27 at 14:20.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 14:55   Link #1142
Ultenth

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
the worst part of e26 given i dont count the whole ep as a choice is
ep26
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ep26:
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 15:04   Link #1143
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultenth View Post
Spoiler for ep26:
lol its especially annoying when it occured in the final 200m.
Old 2008-09-27, 17:53   Link #1144
MarthX

The biggest problem with To Love Ru is all the filler between 14 and 24. Like I said in my previous post, the series would've been better as 13 episodes.
MarthX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 18:04   Link #1145
Midonin
Last Engage

With a series like TLR, while it's anime original material, what's "filler" isn't really all that different from a normal episode.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 18:14   Link #1146
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
The biggest problem with To Love Ru is all the filler between 14 and 24. Like I said in my previous post, the series would've been better as 13 episodes.
I've said it before, and i'll say it again --- i had no problems at all with those episodes. They were very enjoyable, especially because i love seeing this cast in action. The random factor hit max plenty of times, and that's what i love to see.

I'm also happy with the last few episodes. I believe they handled a pleasant ending nicely, enough to keep me satisfied.
Old 2008-09-27, 18:20   Link #1147
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX View Post
some were decent some were horrible ie the kyoko katastrophe and that horrible horrible ep 20. i liked ep22 quite a bit.
Old 2008-09-28, 15:00   Link #1148
Ashlotte
Clockwork

So damn close to a Haruna ending...The hell was with her cutting him off...bah I say...just bah...

S2? Less fillers? More Yami? Saru dies in a tragic accident 5 minutes into episode 1?

I can only hope...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 19:32   Link #1149
himefansub

ToLoveRU Episode 26 file size is big because the audio is set to 1020kp when it nomally 192kp.

the audio alone was 176.58MB
the video alone was 133.80MB
Old 2008-09-28, 21:30   Link #1150
neothe0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by himefansub View Post
ToLoveRU Episode 26 file size is big because the audio is set to 1020kp when it nomally 192kp.

the audio alone was 176.58MB
the video alone was 133.80MB
Uh, what are you talking about? But don't elaborate, or else you'll be moderated for discussing downloads.
Old 2008-09-28, 22:44   Link #1151
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Heh the DVD version of episode 26 must be huge in the nudity department.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 22:59   Link #1152
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Just saw the last episode. I really thought the ending was going to be horrible, but honestly I actually found it quite enjoyable and satisfying. I enjoyed seeing the entire cast of characters again, and I think the ending leaves room for an extra OVA or second season. Which I would definitely watch.

When I think about the series as a whole, I think of all the times I complained about the show and how there was no plot and what have you. Now that the anime series is over (I assume), I really think I'm going to miss To Love-Ru because overall I found the entire series for the most part very enjoyable. Despite my complaints, in the end, for me, the goods outweighed the bad. The series did the only thing I ask of anime. To entertain me. And To Love-Ru did.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:10   Link #1153
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

The ending was okay. By okay, I mean lame. More or less the same as every other harem anime out there. I totally saw it coming, but still... I'm disappointed. As usual, nothing is solved and all relationship progress basically regresses to square one. FAIL. 5/10

I was however pleased to see that Lala at least matured a little in teh end, but other than that, it was a mediocre ending at best. It doesn't really bring anything new to the table.
Old 2008-09-29, 05:09   Link #1154
uis

Nah... For me the ending is okay... It typical ending...
If the DVD sale great... I think we can get season 2...

If that happen I hope more stick to manga...
And I want to see all animated Yui chapter...

Nah... That just smal hope from me...

For the first time when I watch Yuki dream... I think I gonna get Harem ending..
But damn I get reset ending but I still satisfied...
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 13:28   Link #1155
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I just knew that in the end they would not have Yuki choose one of the girls. Well thats it was typical ending for harem anime. I however got quickly annoyed at all the Yuki-kun name calling for like 10 min WTF was that.
Old 2008-09-29, 13:42   Link #1156
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I just knew that in the end they would not have Yuki choose one of the girls. Well thats it was typical ending for harem anime. I however got quickly annoyed at all the Yuki-kun name calling for like 10 min WTF was that.
The power of love.
Old 2008-09-30, 10:24   Link #1157
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Hi guys, just finished writing Part 3 of my ToLoveRu fanfiction, Crimson Darkness (A "dark" fic if people know what that means :P)

I've been getting a few hits from here, so some people may still be interested. It's an alternate universe fic set 3 years into the future with Yami and Rito as the main characters. It's not comedy or fanservice, but action and drama, so it isn't the same genre as the source material

http://acesan.wordpress.com/2008/10/...rkness-part-3/
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 11:30   Link #1158
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
Hi guys, just finished writing Part 3 of my ToLoveRu fanfiction, Crimson Darkness (A "dark" fic if people know what that means :P)

I've been getting a few hits from here, so some people may still be interested. It's an alternate universe fic set 3 years into the future with Yami and Rito as the main characters. It's not comedy or fanservice, but action and drama, so it isn't the same genre as the source material

http://acesan.wordpress.com/2008/10/...rkness-part-3/
Yami fanfiction?! I'm all over that.

Also, speaking of yami, there may be a Golden Darkness figure in the works. I dont know any details or anything and I dont know this site's rules about image-linking, so here's the page where you see this beautifully crafted Yami model (not yet in color)

http://akibahobby.net/2008/09/ch2008_gsc_yami.html
Old 2008-10-01, 15:06   Link #1159
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
So damn close to a Haruna ending...The hell was with her cutting him off...bah I say...just bah...

S2? Less fillers? More Yami? Saru dies in a tragic accident 5 minutes into episode 1?

I can only hope...
Yeah I wanted a Haruna ending, but I knew it wasen't going to happen. And I hope a S2 gets released mainly just for the fact I want the story to actually continue.
rainnydaiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 18:23   Link #1160
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

I hated the male char till the final eps, only there I could stand his appearance.
The girls where awesome I love the nurse

The last three eps were the few better ones of this show, I skiped most of the filler eps before those and the other eps, lets say without the male lead char they could have been a lot better.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, school life, shounen, xebec