AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-02, 16:41   Link #161
Miraluka
Banned

He has "the power of the alliance". His own army of friends have(active members):
-Index's knowledge.
-Amakusa Catholic Warriors(Itsuwa, Saiji, etc)
-Kaori Kanzaki(a saint)
-Members of Necessarius(Tsuchimkado, Styil, Sherry and Oriana).

About the right hand, look here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1335
Old 2010-01-02, 18:36   Link #162
tsunade666

The army of anize add it up to and also ursula

plus from the science side he got the back up of mikoto and probably kuroko and last order too.
And knowing LO is involve even if accelerator wouldn't like it he would help.
Old 2010-01-02, 20:20   Link #163
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

plus from the science side he got the back up of mikoto and probably kuroko and last order too.
I have said active members :P.
Old 2010-01-02, 21:56   Link #164
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Between Anize's corps and the Misaka Sisters, he has a real army...!

...Not, sadly only Anize's two loyal followers defected to Necessarius.
Old 2010-01-02, 23:14   Link #165
babohtea

Hmm, another question then: Who is most likely to win the harem game for Touma (for those of you who read the novel).

Just finished watching the anime and I'm rooting for Mikoto.
Old 2010-01-02, 23:54   Link #166
walt

don't forget Last Order as commander of all MisakaNet and her personal mad bodyguard :3
Old 2010-01-03, 00:05   Link #167
Miraluka
Banned

You have to put away your tastes to talk about this....

-Itsuwa, is the biggest rival of the girls, she is his bodyguard, used to live with him before their last travel to England and if I'm not wrong she become closer to him thanks to that.

-Index, she always have Touma's attention and is the person who Touma always cares. Remember that she already confessed her love to him in the end of the first arc, Touma doesn't know how to answer her because he doesn't know how was his previous self. I lost the account how many times Touma saw her naked.... that lolicon -___-U.

-Mikoto, always being kept away of the major events(plot) of the series and when she has the chance to be friendly/femenine she starts to be agressive towards him(if you have read the vol.12 you are going to get the point) thanks to that, he tends to ignore her oftenly. Really, she needs to be more femenine and less agressive if she wants to get his attention.

PS:.... I'm tired... I'll continue later.
Old 2010-01-03, 00:16   Link #168
babohtea

Mm, wasn't Mikoto the first person other than Heaven Canceller who discovered Touma's true nature though? I thought she would play a bigger role soon because of that.
Old 2010-01-03, 00:28   Link #169
Miraluka
Banned

In that event(vol.14) she offered to help him to recover his memories(asking the help of The Queen of Tokiwadai, the Level 5 telepath)... the problem is there is no way to do that because his memories were destroyed, so all attempts to help him are useless, if the Heaven Canceller can't nobody can...... maybe the allmighty God???
Later in the events against God Right Seat(magic vs magic in the vol.16) she appeared and offered her help to Touma because she saw him with several injuries, at the end she didn't helped him.

For me there is tree reasons:
-Because she didn't followed him =_=U.
-Touma didn't wanted to.
-Involving a person from the science side with the magic side means the extermination of that person(Sherry's friend, Ellis), Do you want her to get killed? No, obvious.

After the event she stopped to be mentioned in the series, I blame Railgun manga and anime announcement for that.
Old 2010-01-03, 04:29   Link #170
tsunade666

SOME HAREM TALK FOR THE DEVIL

That event occur in vol 16. She found it out when she heard it on the cell that's supposedly broken. And I'm not a big fan of mikoto for a top harem member of touma. I'm a fan of biribiri herself but I still like ITSUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the most.

as for index scratch her. She's just touma's loli like accelerator has his loli LO.

The main character of To Aru had their own loli. Its their natural law.

Then theirs aisa and komoe sensei ..... their are just odd people for additional numbers so scratch them again.

Kaori has a chance preferring touma likes mature people ( body ) but she's too hard on herself. She's always acting high and mighty but suddenly melting in front of that devil. This Ice Queen has her own problems of showing her feelings so she's still in behind against ITSUWA.

ITSUWA My favorite is the last to appear on the devils harem but she's leading if you ask me. First a bit too shy to even approach that results on just handing wet towels. Where she get her nickname but in vol 16 when she's been assign as touma's bodyguard ( what guard against enemies ? what the real enemies or just girls? ) ( personally I think the guy doesn't need any bodyguard ) She's become closer to him and mind me when mikoto see the devil and her I think she throw a soccer ball ( in the image ) jealousy jealousy.
She has 2 sides of her. The gentle and kinda one and maybe lets add the shy one but when her love is in danger she will turn into your god of war or just asura. ;D

Then theirs anieze and ursula.......... their screen time is too short and I don't even know much about them ( haven't finished reading vol 7 yet ) But their not much a threat for now.

Then their his classmate Seiri which the devil likes to sexually harass ( joke )
Plain looking at first and even guys wouldn't look a second time around but if you got to know her..... she has a good body if you ask me a model type. But then again her screen time is too short even if I like her as a harem member.

Did I forget anyone?

ah yeh touma did save another girl. its his enemy but ended up saving her. I think her name is floris. A possible addition to his harem but they said she's not.
Old 2010-01-03, 06:13   Link #171
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Wait, only physical? Is Kaori childish or inmature in mind like Index or Mikoto??
Quote:
NO and YES ><

She acts mature in front of others but in front of touma age doesn't matter.

As for touma his power doesn't develops maybe due to imagine breaker stopping it.

But he got tons of allies now. Enough to call an army.
Kaori... She's 18, right?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-01-03, 08:08   Link #172
tsunade666

yap she's 18.

2 years older than touma but then again age doesn't matter on that guy.
Old 2010-01-03, 08:46   Link #173
Miraluka
Banned

Totally just look at the adult teacher Komoe
Old 2010-01-03, 12:51   Link #174
babohtea

Sorry. Who's Itsuwa?
Old 2010-01-03, 13:14   Link #175
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for she:
Old 2010-01-03, 13:29   Link #176
babohtea

Is she a magician or an esper?
Old 2010-01-03, 13:38   Link #177
Miraluka
Banned

A magician warrior like Kaori, her weapon is a spear a la Poseidon, she also has knowledgementabout technology and has licenses to drive helicopters, motorcycles, etc.
Old 2010-01-03, 13:47   Link #178
babohtea

Hahaha, like a secret-agent or something.

When does she appear?
Old 2010-01-03, 13:57   Link #179
Miraluka
Banned

She is only a shy girl

Oficially she appeared in the vol.11 but that time she already showed a crush on Touma, so I suppose she was the uknown Amakusa girl who Toma fought and saved from a fall in the vol.7, that makes sense cause all saved girl gets a crush on Touma.
Old 2010-01-03, 14:50   Link #180
tsunade666

if that's true I wish floris will be added too. I kinda like her too.
Closed Thread