AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-28, 18:13   Link #23841
Shadow5YA

So... Gyokuro is doing this out of jealousy? To destroy what Issa and Akasha stood for? Being the mastermind behind a large organization and all, I was hoping she would be a little less... petty.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 18:38   Link #23842
Tachibana
タチバナ

You can only imagine the things people do out of jealousy.
Old 2013-02-28, 18:58   Link #23843
dosetsu

Rather sad how generic this manga has become. Well, it was always generic, but not this generic.
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 19:00   Link #23844
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Eh, some manga chapters are awesome; others, less so.

... although an interesting observation is how many more people we have coming out to say "that was a bad/not-so-good chapter" than we have whenever we have what most consider a good chapter

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 19:10   Link #23845
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosetsu View Post
Rather sad how generic this manga has become. Well, it was always generic, but not this generic.
Then why do you read it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
The site, where the english chapter first appears. I think that if you follow the manga, for a long time, you should know, who "works" on this manga.

@Shinso

Well, maybe you are right... but who can tell, if Gyokuro isn't aware of that... after all, so far... everything has been ... more or less, going according to her "plan".
panda... I don't know why I keep forgetting this site.
Old 2013-02-28, 20:24   Link #23846
cyberdemon

That flashback really opens up the question of what the hell is Issa doing?
Old 2013-02-28, 20:32   Link #23847
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

This is a little too shonen to me. It's good that everyone is okay but it's way too predictable. Let's get this over with, please!
Old 2013-02-28, 21:06   Link #23848
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That flashback really opens up the question of what the hell is Issa doing?
There are three reasons why Issa is secretly a good guy.

1. We noticed in the flashback of Moka's memories that Issa supported Akasha and her ideals.

2. Is when Touhou questioned Issa about about being involved in a plot that can potentially harm Moka and Issa brushed it off saying that it was his job as head of the Shuzen family. So Issa is definitely full of it and of course he is obviously hiding something.

3. Is the flashback of Issa listening to Akasha's dream of coexistence and both liking and supporting her dream of living with her in a renewed human world.

I seriously doubt being with Gyokuro caused him to betray the woman he loved, that would really make no sense. Besides after whats happened to Gyokuro I doubt hes going to want to be around her anymore.
Old 2013-02-28, 21:06   Link #23849
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

That was cheap. "I will destroy the world you love because I'm jealous"
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 00:16   Link #23850
dosetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Then why do you read it?
Because I want you to question my opinion.
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 00:50   Link #23851
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Behold people, I will now use this slinky, so it can slinky on down a set of endless stairs. *sends slinky down the stairs*Excellent. I have now perfectly represented with imagery, the downfall of Gyokuro's street cred as a villain.
Old 2013-03-01, 01:42   Link #23852
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Behold people, I will now use this slinky, so it can slinky on down a set of endless stairs. *sends slinky down the stairs*Excellent. I have now perfectly represented with imagery, the downfall of Gyokuro's street cred as a villain.
She and Alucard are going to get their @$$es handed to them by a bunch of teenagers who are still in school. Talk about adding insult to injury.
Old 2013-03-01, 01:53   Link #23853
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
She and Alucard are going to get their @$$es handed to them by a bunch of teenagers who are still in school. Talk about adding insult to injury.
Personally I doubt that the fight is going to be as easy as you sound it to be... It's Alucard after all, someone that even Akasha wasn't capable of beating.

They will probably use Gyokuro's weak point ... the Alucard control device, to turn the tides against her.

And we also shouldn't ignore the fact that two of those "teenagers" have the blood of Alucard in their veins, which definitely makes them, a more serious threat then "normal" teenagers of their age...

Anyway, rather then the conclusion of the fight against Gyokuro, I'm more curious about... how they will prevent the Floating Garden from falling into the human world...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 02:00   Link #23854
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Personally I doubt that the fight is going to be as easy as you sound it to be... It's Alucard after all, someone that even Akasha wasn't capable of beating.

They will probably use Gyokuro's weak point ... the Alucard control device, to turn the tides against her.

And we also shouldn't ignore the fact that two of those "teenagers" have the blood of Alucard in their veins, which definitely makes them, a more serious threat then "normal" teenagers of their age...
I didn't mean it in a literal sense, but it sounded good.
Old 2013-03-01, 02:18   Link #23855
Chris38

On a different topic, who also thinks, that the place where the Floating Garden is going to fall, is somewhere around the place where Tsukune's human family lives.

Since, I started recently thinking, that there exists a chance of something like that occurring, just to rise the stakes a little bit, and make Tsukune a little more determined to prevent the coming disaster from occurring... since it would be a ... more or less personal thing, for him to protect his family from being "harmed"...
Old 2013-03-01, 02:35   Link #23856
kagato3

Wow, Gyokuro's screwed she both claimed she was imortal and turninto a huge semi snake like monster.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 02:35   Link #23857
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Wow! I knew Gyokuro couldn't have been defeated that easily. And now, she's once again gained the upper hand. Even worse, she's merged with Alucard. Crap! That means she's gained Alucard's blood and essentially become a Shinso herself! Not good! Gyokuro must die, or the world will have no future. But even if they're able to stop her, what's to stop the Floating Garden from crashing into the human world? Man, definitely dramatic enough.

Quote:
On a different topic, who also thinks, that the place where the Floating Garden is going to fall, is somewhere around the place where Tsukune's human family lives.

Since, I started recently thinking, that there exists a chance of something like that occurring, just to rise the stakes a little bit, and make Tsukune a little more determined to prevent the coming disaster from occurring... since it would be a ... more or less personal thing, for him to protect his family from being "harmed"...
Hrm, interesting theory. Maybe Gyokuro was tired of Tsukune making fools of her subordinates, so she's gonna hit him right close to home, so to speak. Yeah, I could see her doing it, since she's proven to be a truly spiteful villain. Hell hath no fury, and all that. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 02:59   Link #23858
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Seems that Issa and Akasha does have a good relationship against each other. Hmm.....
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 03:23   Link #23859
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

I personally think Gyokuro made a BIG mistake for fusing with Alucard...
1. Akasha is also fused with that thing.
2. The Rosario that Gyokuro controls was MADE by Akasha and I'm very sure she's hidden some sort of secret mechanism inside that thing.

In my opinion , My guess is that the Rosario will resonate with Akasha when Gyokuro is fused with Alucard , Akasha might awaken from within. I'm not sure how her fellow vampires rescued her from Alucard in the past . But this is just my theory.

But one thing I'm confused is , if Issa was so dedicated towards her dream in the past , why is he opposing her dream right now? Maybe Gyokuro overpowered him on some point??

By the way , this is just my OPINION and a wild GUESS so try not to take it too seriously :P
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 03:35   Link #23860
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncarbon View Post
But one thing I'm confused is , if Issa was so dedicated towards her dream in the past , why is he opposing her dream right now? Maybe Gyokuro overpowered him on some point??
I think that, either:

1.) Issa might be faking being on Gyokuro's side, in oder to save Akasha from within Alucard

2.) The Masked King's influence + Gyokuro's jealousy, might have turned the tides against Issa's plans and desries, which resulted in the current situation...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire