3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 10:14   Link #581
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
I hope we never actualy find out who wins between Kallen and Suzaku, at this point I would prefer an open ending.
Like I said, a draw would be good. Maybe they both end up damaging each other's mechs so badly they can't keep fighting? It'd be a nice way to end the struggle between the two.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:15   Link #582
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Lancelot Albion is a Ninth-generation Knightmare Frame, according to Monica...so where's the eighths? The Rounds' KMF?
the previous lacenlot was the eighth generation. they never mass produced the Lancelot, so it is still 9th generation versus 6th and 7th!I think Kallen's frame is just 8th generation or maybe 8.5 with the improvements lloyd made!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:16   Link #583
Kazuya Shiranami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Spoiler for Summary:

the power of loli its unnstopable now seriusly uhmm maybe lelouch and susaku are trying to do that all the world join enven it is against them both 3 more episodes and see what happen
Old 2008-09-07, 10:16   Link #584
JerryShaw

I'm really getting tired of dead people coming back. They used it way too many times already.
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:16   Link #585
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin GA View Post
Thats not how I remembered it
Fans singing praises for the new Gurren and Kallen were rebutted with that the Gurren was a hax compared to the other mechs and that Kallen was not a better pilot and a few comments of Suzaku being above her.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:19   Link #586
TheDisruptiveOne

The Guren is incredibly hax. I hope Suzaku trashes it quickly so we don't have to worry about it deciding every battle.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:20   Link #587
zalem

Ha, so much for someone's ridiculous assumption that everyone already thought Nunnally was alive. They were obviously really shocked to see her again.

Nunnally being alive afterall is not a surprise since it was revealed in that tv guide. But I'm still baffled as to why she thinks it's ok to side with someone who just obliterated a ton of people because she thinks Lulu is using "bad means"? She is supporting someone who is doing the same thing. Doesn't make her any better. I suppose we must wait and see how things turn out. Lulu will be going emo as usual (he always does when it comes to Nunnally) and it seems Suzaku will snap him out of it.

On the Kalulu front....I don't know, it seems like this episode closes the door on our Kalulu. There's just not enough time left. If there were more episodes I'd think it was a positive thing for the couple, but with only 3 left....well, I do think Kallen will join on Lulu's side by the end at least. But it's obvious before that that they want a Lancelot Albion vs. Guren Seiten battle.

Now saying Lulu doesn't care about her is just plain silly. He's pushing her away from him because he does care for her. Same reason he is pushing Rivalz away. He cares for them, but can't show it. Of course, for Kallen at this point we don't know that it's anything more than friendship.
Old 2008-09-07, 10:22   Link #588
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I actually almost laughed at this. Suzaku taking out the KoR with a "hax" mech is "badass" while Kallen doing so with a "hax" mech and people were calling her out on being on a hax mech.
both are not that great of pilots! they are just on Hax frames! The show is not about how skilled they are, but about the mechs! That is the way sunrise mecvh shows work!
Old 2008-09-07, 10:23   Link #589
TheDisruptiveOne

I actually believe that fanfiction spoiler we read yesterday. If Lelouch had a sword with him...he definitely would have used it on Kallen. He hates her guts. She poured her heart out to him and he didn't even justify it with a response, I doubt he even listened to her words. What a douche.
Old 2008-09-07, 10:23   Link #590
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
So much for this Knight of 4 and 9, getting owned that hard hasnt happened since Kira Jesus Yamato got his Freedom.
The resolution of the Kallen x LL issue was lame : Hey let s take the long way so we can have a good chat before the meeting.....[]..... Goodbye" well all this talk was really worth take the long way around.
The predictable Nunnaly's return was really just Keikaku doori. i can totally picture Sayako with her hair and ninja cloth slightly burned pushing Nunnali's wheelchair into a room saying "What and amazing and harrowing escape that was, you ll never believe how we escaped from that nuke"
taking Nunnaly out of her coffin is kinda stupid but if i can put some cracks into the LLx Suzaku chemistry it s all good.
Now brace for KallenxLL shipper's denial impact when they push Kallen into Gino's arm.
If they really pull a shinn x lunamaria i ll be have a sever bruise on my forehead from that facepalm.
Overall disappointing episode as it felt rushed the way they got ride of the Ko# and the resolution of the KxL relation, if only they hadnt waste that much time during some earlier eps (ass-hat eps and the pizza making attempt eps for instance)
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:24   Link #591
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
No, you're the one who is wrong. Nunnaly has been hinted as alive since long before. It's just that you fail to observe what the director try to show you.
Why don't you just read this first? I believe back then, Kaioshin has been told everyone so many times that it's absurd in the whole "Nunnaly operation" with the order of scenes they showed us. People just refuse to believe, and claim it's bad writing.

[edit]
Before you throw "he just made shit up after knowing the fact" to me, I believe he did say it here before the spoiler about Nunnaly came out.
Yes, I know she's not resurrected from the dead. It's just the same idiotic plot twist where they make you believe somebody is dead, and then they come back and have some sort of reason for it. Sure, I can make a story where a girl falls off a cliff and everyone is sad that she's dead, and then she comes back to a party and says that there was a mattress on the bottom. I can hint "Oh, there was no splash" and "The body was never found", but that doesn't make it good writing. And if I do that multiple times with multiple people, it becomes stupid.

That's the problem with Geass. Everyone has a reason why they can still be alive at this point. But the "Dead now alive" plot twist has been over-used to the point where I find it stupid at this point.
Old 2008-09-07, 10:25   Link #592
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I will reserve my comment till I see the next episode about Nunnally. Who knows what kind of lies Schneizel had been feeding her with and with addition of some topping of Lelouch's action to turn the world against him. Besides, Lelouch and Suzaku had been lying to her.
the sad thing is that Schneizel doesn't have to feed her ANY lies! HE can just present the truth and it will come out bad. Lulu has done a lot of bad things!
Old 2008-09-07, 10:27   Link #593
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I actually believe that fanfiction spoiler we read yesterday. If Lelouch had a sword with him...he definitely would have used it on Kallen. He hates her guts. She poured her heart out to him and he didn't even justify it with a response, I doubt he even listened to her words. What a douche.
Now you're just letting your anti-Lelouch bias get to you. He is pushing her away because he doesn't want her to go down the path he is going. He doesn't hate her, if he hated her he would have been perfectly willing to let her die in ep 19. Where on earth did you pull that BS from?
Old 2008-09-07, 10:40   Link #594
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Now you're just letting your anti-Lelouch bias get to you. He is pushing her away because he doesn't want her to go down the path he is going. He doesn't hate her, if he hated her he would have been perfectly willing to let her die in ep 19. Where on earth did you pull that BS from?
Did you see the bodies of those other Black Knights that were shot to death in this episode? Lelouch doesn't care about that organization at all. He strung them along from the beginning. That includes Kallen. He was willing to blow her up in episode 25 (just in case you forgot.)
Old 2008-09-07, 10:41   Link #595
Dhang
Blas.

Hmmm...

Spoiler:
Dhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:41   Link #596
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Uh, in case you forgot, just saying, the 'liquid Sakuradite' thing was a bluff, if I recall.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:42   Link #597
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Yes, I know she's not resurrected from the dead. It's just the same idiotic plot twist where they make you believe somebody is dead, and then they come back and have some sort of reason for it. Sure, I can make a story where a girl falls off a cliff and everyone is sad that she's dead, and then she comes back to a party and says that there was a mattress on the bottom. I can hint "Oh, there was no splash" and "The body was never found", but that doesn't make it good writing. And if I do that multiple times with multiple people, it becomes stupid.

That's the problem with Geass. Everyone has a reason why they can still be alive at this point. But the "Dead now alive" plot twist has been over-used to the point where I find it stupid at this point.
The difference is it's clearly she got out safely, and in a logical way. How the hell did Rolo could get out alive but she can't?
Beside, they let people think she's dead because it help develop the plot.

I can't believe it. Do they have to show everything so the audience can understand? Should they tell everyone that Nunnaly has been gotten out safely, but Lelouch doesn't know about that, so he went raging on everyone? It's planned from the beginning that she won't die. They made it looks like she's dead so people can somehow understand the pain Lelouch felt, and try to think about the reason for his action afterward.

I shouldn't have high expectation from people....
Old 2008-09-07, 10:42   Link #598
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

The highlight of this episode was Odysseus joining the army and his sisters doing house work as maids. Lol and it seems they were cleaning Marianne's mansion!

Another thing that caught my attention was Bismarck saying the only person he's had to use the geass to keep up was Marianne...I guess that confirms Marianne was one kick ass pilot.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:43   Link #599
Kushi

I am one of those who voted for painful. I LOVE code geass, but watching this episode I didn't even realize I was watching code geass. So Lelouch finally gets power, I thought he was going to make the world a gentle place... not use excessive violence to threaten everyone O_o... wtf?

Secondly, the knight of rounds.. they died in 20 seconds what the hell was the point of having them in the first place?!?!?!!?

Thirdly, wtf was up with Nunnally...!? I would have thought Anya be on Lelouch's side too..wtf? The bloody hell is going on, how can this show suddenly go into a 180 degree turn? I was like death note, then it changed as Lelouch went in a different path than light, now he's on the same path? wtf? Why do I feel like the last 40 episodes I watched was a complete waste? Horrible horrible episode.
Kushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:44   Link #600
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhang View Post
Hmmm...

Spoiler:
Pink

Oh yeah, I just remembered that Lloyd asked Lelouch if they can analyse his ability. Jeremiah asked him if he is asking for death Since when Lloyd is interested in human (Lelouch for his Geass)

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote