AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-12-12, 06:01   Link #21
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Shikaku.. :'(
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 06:17   Link #22
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I can imagine all those deers of his clan crying for him .
Old 2012-12-12, 07:59   Link #23
neshru

I haven't been following the manga closely recently, but what happened to the fact that the war was supposed to be about capturing Naruto and Bee to summon that thing? I don't get the impression that Tobi and Madara feel like they are taking a risk by summoning the thing early, so what is the difference exactly?
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 08:16   Link #24
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
I haven't been following the manga closely recently, but what happened to the fact that the war was supposed to be about capturing Naruto and Bee to summon that thing? I don't get the impression that Tobi and Madara feel like they are taking a risk by summoning the thing early, so what is the difference exactly?
They didn't need them or much of then after all. Another plot hax no jutsu..

They all should give up.. Uchiha Sharingan + Rinnengan + Mokuton + Meteors + Juubi party bombs >>>>> Any Talk no Jutsu alliance thingo.

So what happens is they all fall under the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan Blood Moon genjutsu... Naruto manga ends. The following week a new manga called Sasuke is released. Kishimoto WINS!
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 08:29   Link #25
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Makes you wonder if they can execute the moon's eye plan without Gyuuki & Kurama, why they have to declare war and draw everybody's attention to them in the first place? If Tobito & Akatsuki did this silently, the plan would go smoothly and almost uninterrupted.

Still, I'll give Kishi a chance to explain all this in full in the following chapters.
Old 2012-12-12, 09:06   Link #26
GDB

I care more that Hokage Mountain was destroyed than everyone else in the village dying. I put this blame solely on Kishi for not properly developing these characters.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 10:19   Link #27
janipani

Only old generations can die in Naruto, we never see any Naruto's childhood buddies die...

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 10:29   Link #28
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Makes you wonder if they can execute the moon's eye plan without Gyuuki & Kurama, why they have to declare war and draw everybody's attention to them in the first place? If Tobito & Akatsuki did this silently, the plan would go smoothly and almost uninterrupted.

Still, I'll give Kishi a chance to explain all this in full in the following chapters.
It seems Obito at the start of the war planned to make the Ten Tails complete maybe so he would be sure it wouldn't break from trying to revive it without all the 8 and 9 tail chakra.

The Ten tails looks like it belongs in a horror manga but that means Kishi did a good job at making it look strange and like a monster.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 10:54   Link #29
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpmartinez View Post
Yep they died, i am just wondering what message did Shikaku Nara delivered just before he died. I mean what in naruto's world can stop the juubi?
Kishimoto's amazing strategies are always the simplest so the Kyubi and/or the whole alliance will make a chain of friendship to share enough chakra with Ino and Shika (and perhaps their kin) to bind the Juubi for a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Makes you wonder if they can execute the moon's eye plan without Gyuuki & Kurama, why they have to declare war and draw everybody's attention to them in the first place?
For the same reason they didn't have the Juubi one shot the Alliance. Good must prevail.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:00   Link #30
james0246

First observation: Finally someone does something intelligent. Why Obito didn't simply jump over to HQ and kill everyone earlier is unknown, but he finally accomplished something worthwhile by killing (or at least preventing) Shikaku.

Second Observation: Why do power-ups have to spring forth from the stomach region as a giant phallus? Couldn't Madara have made the same connection to the Jyuubi by having roots come out of his feet? Why do he need a giant penis? (This, of course, goes back to Kabuto's ridiculous snake-penis as well.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:14   Link #31
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Second Observation: Why do power-ups have to spring forth from the stomach region as a giant phallus? Couldn't Madara have made the same connection to the Jyuubi by having roots come out of his feet? Why do he need a giant penis? (This, of course, goes back to Kabuto's ridiculous snake-penis as well.)
Lol. I thought it was coming from his chest. Where hash's face is located...
Hilarious nonetheless...
Old 2012-12-12, 11:24   Link #32
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I care more that Hokage Mountain was destroyed than everyone else in the village dying. I put this blame solely on Kishi for not properly developing these characters.
Hey now, I do care about the ramen guy and his cute daughter .
Old 2012-12-12, 11:36   Link #33
BlueCosmos

10 tails digivolve to ........ Skinny leg thing with 1 eye and now a ear? Still looks bad ass to me, I was surprised. Do we know if shkomeru"s dad got his plans off to the rest of the ninja or not. I don't see how then can do anything with out some serious help from "god" knows who
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:46   Link #34
idont

I'm sure we'll find out at the end of the story how everyone is alive including Jiraya.
idont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 11:50   Link #35
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
its not really a power up. its just a connection from their hashirama dna to the juubi. madara's comes from his chest where the face is like Artimus_Prime said and Obito's comes from his side where his white zetsu portion is. the kabuto one was gross and phallic, but i dont see these as being so. at least not nearly as blatant. anything tube-like can be seen as such but i dont think that's always the case

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
Do we know if shkomeru"s dad got his plans off to the rest of the ninja or not. I don't see how then can do anything with out some serious help from "god" knows who
i think the evolving reactions of shikamaru's face are sufficient evidence for his dad getting the plan off before he died. kishi just doesnt want us to know what it is yet, but he does want us to know that shikaku was able to convey it in time
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 12:00   Link #36
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

never expected some like Shikaku to die, i mean guys like Shikamaru,Shikaku Kakashi...., i mean those who are cunning and strategist always make their way out, but it was different this time,
well Shikaku couldn't save himself and his team there, but it seems he has given a key to saving the rest of the people.
Old 2012-12-12, 12:08   Link #37
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Now that is how you do it. Quick and sudden deaths are always the most effective. Kishi did a very good job in building up Shikaku as a character. So his death had some meaning as the first official name character to bite it during the war. I never thought Kishi would ever touch him because of Asuma. He even did a good job with Inoichi and Ao. Hell, we just lost the hotness of Mabui!

Man is Shikamaru Kishi's whipping post. He should be way more mentally scarred than Sasuke. Lost his father figure right in front of him to two maniacs. Now his father blown to bits by a giant monster. Probably the one guy no one can preach to about loss. I guess this will push him to be a great ninja. Team 10 as a whole is messed up. They lost their sensei. Fatso's dad died, then cheaply was brought back by Pain. Then their sensei was brought back and they had to defeat him. Now Shika and Ino lost their fathers. Kishi going after Yoshino Nara next?

Team 7 has nothing on them.

Now we need to see more Jyuubi destruction and characters offed. This war arc might have a decent ending after a terrible beginning and middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idont View Post
I'm sure we'll find out at the end of the story how everyone is alive including Jiraya.
Don't ruin the moment. I just want to pretend the manga did something cool for once. I know it will be ruined later.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 13:20   Link #38
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Kishimoto's amazing strategies are always the simplest so the Kyubi and/or the whole alliance will make a chain of friendship to share enough chakra with Ino and Shika (and perhaps their kin) to bind the Juubi for a time.
dont forget the 'cho' chouji already faced off against the gedo mazo even though it over powered him, but still it sets the stage if we are to see an alliance backed ino-shika-cho combo here
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 13:31   Link #39
Ushio the Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Now that is how you do it. Quick and sudden deaths are always the most effective. Kishi did a very good job in building up Shikaku as a character. So his death had some meaning as the first official name character to bite it during the war. I never thought Kishi would ever touch him because of Asuma. He even did a good job with Inoichi and Ao. Hell, we just lost the hotness of Mabui!

Man is Shikamaru Kishi's whipping post. He should be way more mentally scarred than Sasuke. Lost his father figure right in front of him to two maniacs. Now his father blown to bits by a giant monster. Probably the one guy no one can preach to about loss. I guess this will push him to be a great ninja. Team 10 as a whole is messed up. They lost their sensei. Fatso's dad died, then cheaply was brought back by Pain. Then their sensei was brought back and they had to defeat him. Now Shika and Ino lost their fathers. Kishi going after Yoshino Nara next?

Team 7 has nothing on them.

Now we need to see more Jyuubi destruction and characters offed. This war arc might have a decent ending after a terrible beginning and middle.

Don't ruin the moment. I just want to pretend the manga did something cool for once. I know it will be ruined later.

LOL I was wondering why no one has mentioned Mabui the hottest kunoichi dieing then you do.

Hey Kishi isn't it about time some more good mist nin were introduced? there were only 3 and you've already shown the Mizukage beaten and now Ao's dead so only Chojuro left and he's not even there!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 13:32   Link #40
Blackage

Considering how many people died when the 8 and 9 tails went on rampages, it'd be hard to swallow this arc without the Jyuubi killing some people.
Blackage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion