AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-10, 05:37   Link #5221
Chris38

... and the epilogue has been translated as well.

Just the afterword remains, for volume 11 to be fully translated.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 05:38   Link #5222
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Oh shit, it's only epilogue that's untranslated! WTH! Thanks to zzhk and I was only awol for several weeks.
About that look again. Let the vigil begin.

OK THAT cliffhanger is worse then the last one.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Nihgthawk; 2013-08-10 at 05:49.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 05:59   Link #5223
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
About that look again. Let the vigil begin.

OK THAT cliffhanger is worse then the last one.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for ending:
Old 2013-08-10, 06:19   Link #5224
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Wow, 8 days from Prologue to Epilogue, zzhk, you really out done yourself.
Thank for the translation. Will began read it now.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 06:22   Link #5225
KuroiHikari

Nah, zz started on the 6th when the Chinese TL came out. I did the prologue so very slowly XD
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 06:24   Link #5226
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

More like 3 days, holy**** not even nom@n & mizuho is this fast, I think zzhk broke the record xD and dat cliffhanger, I hate how she uses the word final...
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 06:26   Link #5227
ZeKeR
Superbad

... why do I get this feeling that Restia is to temporarily begone so that Kamito will be given a handicap + nerf?
Old 2013-08-10, 07:12   Link #5228
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
... why do I get this feeling that Restia is to temporarily begone so that Kamito will be given a handicap + nerf?
Maybe ... or the author, wants to simply provide us with some more info about Restia's back story or Ren Ashdoll, similarly to what happened in volume 5, when we learned something more about Est's background.

Or simply, the author might want Est to undergo some power up ... like having Est unlock her "full" potential, and Restia's presence could slow down this "development".

Either way, since Restia is ranked second, after Est in the popularity poll, after 10 volumes, I doubt that the author would get rid of her, for good, and risk the awakening of the "wrath" of Restia's fans.
Old 2013-08-10, 07:17   Link #5229
Murakumo

Well..

Spoiler for Rants and speculation about Restia:

Here's my loose 2-cents, and I do hope someone would disprove me for the sake of the clearer picture of the whole ordeal - and I think I'm a thousand beats too late

Last edited by Murakumo; 2013-08-10 at 07:26. Reason: Additional info
Murakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 07:42   Link #5230
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murakumo View Post
Well..

Spoiler for Rants and speculation about Restia:

Here's my loose 2-cents, and I do hope someone would disprove me for the sake of the clearer picture of the whole ordeal - and I think I'm a thousand beats too late
since u want somebody to disprove you I will do so. Restia said when kamito was younger that she always wanted kamito to kill her. Likely restia knew the situation that happened would happen if kamito really did have his plans work. in fact i'd go so far as to suspect that its exactly what kamito wanted. Think about it this way. Restia worked with kamito because she knew that est could destroy the darkness once she absorbed it all.
As much as a lot of you guys love restia its actually better for kamito that she is destroyed because then the evil inside kamito is gone
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 07:48   Link #5231
silenceblade

I wonder just how power is Est? I doubt she is equal to an elemental lord but she is much more power than the average human spirit in her true form as Restia at half her power is equal to a one-tenth power state Est. I would place her around the strongest flame spirit's level, since Kamito compare them before.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 07:55   Link #5232
Yami no Ou
まおう

^no Est is probably more powerful than an Elemental Lord since Elemental Lords and Ren Ashdoll fears her
Old 2013-08-10, 08:00   Link #5233
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I wonder just how power is Est? I doubt she is equal to an elemental lord but she is much more power than the average human spirit in her true form as Restia at half her power is equal to a one-tenth power state Est. I would place her around the strongest flame spirit's level, since Kamito compare them before.
silence you couldn't be more wrong. Remember this fact, Est at full power defeated Solomon the original demon king the very same demon king whose essence corrupted the elemental lords. the sacred maiden was a boring farm girl until she used est. Her full power est is probably stronger then all 5 lords combined.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 08:12   Link #5234
cloud04
Scanlator

Hmm so the first to get corrupted was ren ashdoll herself?or the elemental lords?does make sense if ren was corrupted 1st although i do wonder how would the other lords get corrupted if they killed ren..and restia would be the non corrupted far of her till she got swallowed by the darkness 3 years ago?
Old 2013-08-10, 08:50   Link #5235
Yami no Ou
まおう

all of them were corrupted at the same time I guess since Iseria said that the Blade Dance Festival is used to maintain their sanity or something like that,but then Ren Ashdoll was the first to go out of control so she began a war against the Elemental Lords or she realized what will happen when they all got corrupted and decided to kill all the Elemental Lords to save the world,the latter is most likely the case
Old 2013-08-10, 08:58   Link #5236
cloud04
Scanlator

Hmm if it was the latter part..she did made a demon king for her reincarnation..but somehow the demon king got corrupted as well long the way i assume esp with solomon interfering alot lately
Old 2013-08-10, 09:03   Link #5237
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Maybe ... or the author, wants to simply provide us with some more info about Restia's back story or Ren Ashdoll, similarly to what happened in volume 5, when we learned something more about Est's background.

Or simply, the author might want Est to undergo some power up ... like having Est unlock her "full" potential, and Restia's presence could slow down this "development".

Either way, since Restia is ranked second, after Est in the popularity poll, after 10 volumes, I doubt that the author would get rid of her, for good, and risk the awakening of the "wrath" of Restia's fans.
Uhhhh.... powering up Est is a bad idea, remember that Kamito is currently suffering 10% of what happened to the Sacred Maiden... if Est goes 100% Kamito won't last long...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 09:04   Link #5238
zzhk
Summary Machine

Some of the people here seem to be confused.

Several thousand years ago -- Spirit War, Elemental Lords got rid of Ren Ashdoll
Several hundred years ago -- Elemental Lords corrupted by otherworldly darkness, Blade Dance festivals begin
Three years ago -- Kamito freed the Water Elemental Lord, but Ren Ashdoll's will inside Restia was contaminated instead

The otherworldly darkness is completely unrelated to Ren Ashdoll until recently.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 09:10   Link #5239
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Uhhhh.... powering up Est is a bad idea, remember that Kamito is currently suffering 10% of what happened to the Sacred Maiden... if Est goes 100% Kamito won't last long...
Naturally, I assumed that we will get some developments regarding Est's curse as well, either by "eliminating" it, or Kamito gaining some kind of "immunity" to it.

Sorry, that I haven't pointed that out, but I thought that step was pretty obvious to deduce, assuming that Est is going to get some power up, in the next volume.
Old 2013-08-10, 09:15   Link #5240
Yami no Ou
まおう

hmm so that was it huh I'm sorry I was wrong,then the Spirit War dates back several thousand years ago before the darkness corrupted the Elemental Lords so Ren Ashdoll starts the war in her own but then we don't still know why she did that

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap