AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-21, 18:21   Link #21
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
And that's what I'm getting at. It would happen, but to what extent, and if the extent is fairly small, is it really worth the harsh restrictions?
Oh, for crying out loud. Not being able to create whatever thread you damn well please in a sub-forum is not a "harsh restriction", because creating threads is not a requirement to carrying on a conversation about just about any relevant topic you want. Creating new threads is not necessary for good conversation about an anime franchise; the vast majority of shows don't even have a sub-forum and are constrained to one thread per season/adaptation/source medium anyway. And in the cases when a new thread is really required, it can be easily requested; you may think that's too burdensome, but the staff do not.

I think I'm running out of ways to say no, so I'm just going to give up. There is no point in beating this dead horse again. I'm also going to lock this thread because the main issue is solved, and this just became an excuse to reprise a topic that was already beaten to death before. If there are threads that need to be unlocked, please feel free to use the "Report Post" feature or contact a member of the staff.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-09-21 at 18:32.
Closed Thread