AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 16 25.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 39.06%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.81%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.13%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-27, 09:28   Link #121
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO
I don't think he was even using the Adamandite against this monster.
Actually, he was. He mentioned 'restoration A-D' in the middle of battle.

Anyway,

The Filth Monster or Limbekoon that we saw in ep 1 seems have the ability to regenerate, produced larvae, and go on the offensive at the same time. It took three Heaven Blades, equipped with their Heaven Blade dites to take it down. The Heaven Blades managed to cut through or pierce the Limbekoons armors or skins with ease with their Heaven Blade dites.

The Filth Monster that Layfon faced in ep 7 was in its 1st stage and we already saw that Layfon could hold it on a day. When Felli asked him to retreat he simply refuses and then said that he could play with it as long as he like be it 2 or 3 more days. Layfon uses his Adaman dite that we could assume not as strong as or far weaker than his former Heaven Blade dite, because it simply did not have the same penetrating power as a Heaven Blade dite had.

So there is a huge difference between the Filth Monster on ep 1 and ep 7 in sheer power and strength where I think the Limbekoon is a Filth Monster already in its semi-last stage and far stronger than the ep 7 dragon bug.

Based on the above assessment, I think Layfon simply could not hold against the ep 7 Filth Monster because his dite simply couldn’t keep up with him. Layfon will probably capable on holding or even defeating the ep 7 Filth Monster even though it’ll take days, provided that he’s using his Heaven Blade dite.
Old 2009-02-27, 18:08   Link #122
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Actually, he was. He mentioned 'restoration A-D' in the middle of battle.

Anyway,

The Filth Monster or Limbekoon that we saw in ep 1 seems have the ability to regenerate, produced larvae, and go on the offensive at the same time. It took three Heaven Blades, equipped with their Heaven Blade dites to take it down. The Heaven Blades managed to cut through or pierce the Limbekoons armors or skins with ease with their Heaven Blade dites.

The Filth Monster that Layfon faced in ep 7 was in its 1st stage and we already saw that Layfon could hold it on a day. When Felli asked him to retreat he simply refuses and then said that he could play with it as long as he like be it 2 or 3 more days. Layfon uses his Adaman dite that we could assume not as strong as or far weaker than his former Heaven Blade dite, because it simply did not have the same penetrating power as a Heaven Blade dite had.

So there is a huge difference between the Filth Monster on ep 1 and ep 7 in sheer power and strength where I think the Limbekoon is a Filth Monster already in its semi-last stage and far stronger than the ep 7 dragon bug.

Based on the above assessment, I think Layfon simply could not hold against the ep 7 Filth Monster because his dite simply couldn’t keep up with him. Layfon will probably capable on holding or even defeating the ep 7 Filth Monster even though it’ll take days, provided that he’s using his Heaven Blade dite.
Yes he used the adamandite , we saw it . well said .
Old 2009-02-27, 18:38   Link #123
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well that thing was pretty much useless then. lol.
Old 2009-02-27, 18:46   Link #124
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Compared to a Heaven Blade? Yes. But remember: the blade builded in a short time and conbfigured against the normal(not Mature Form) Filth Monsters....
Old 2009-02-27, 19:48   Link #125
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

True enough. What's her name in Grendan, Lillith I think, should send him his Heavens Blade. Better yet, since its not something you can really ship - bring it to him! That would make for a great episode.. you know she will meet him there eventually anyway.
Old 2009-02-27, 22:18   Link #126
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
i dont think he has the rites to use any of the HB weapons now since he was kickout of HB
Old 2009-02-27, 23:17   Link #127
TrueKnight

Dudes. There this new ep 7 version subbed by group called 'whatever'. Lol the size is around 280 megs and in mkv. I guess version could be HD? Dunno about the translation though. Gonna try it.
Old 2009-02-28, 00:38   Link #128
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

This episode had to come around eventually, resolving the teamwork issue of the squad caused by Layfon's introduction to the team. Much better in execution compared to the last "action episode" of Layfon's debut as a l337-bug-exterminating-uber-fighter-fighting-for-some-unexplained-reason (stupid high expectations set by Nodoka Kiyose's manga adaption...)

A little heart to heart, +1 for Layfon's relations with Nina, and another step toward the completion of his harem. Now we just need to bring Lilith back into the scene, and "the Triforce will be complete"
Old 2009-02-28, 02:15   Link #129
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Dudes. There this new ep 7 version subbed by group called 'whatever'. Lol the size is around 280 megs and in mkv. I guess version could be HD? Dunno about the translation though. Gonna try it.
Been thinking about it. Why, I might try once for a preview and see if these can replace the Ayako/Himatsubushi SD subs I have.

... I only dare DDLs. Torrents here are being annihilated by our ISPs as download progresses (imagine, the fastest ever I can get is only 5kb/s on a torrent).
Old 2009-02-28, 04:05   Link #130
manga852

to bad about the adamandite was hoping it'd be his new sword but I can't really blame Harley for making a piece of crap. I dont think anyone on Zelluni is experienced with fighting Filth monsters much less a mature form and we know they aren't used to people with Fon Fon's level of kei, I'm just hoping that they adapt quickly

Looks like platoon 17 are being relegated to fon fon support
Old 2009-02-28, 04:56   Link #131
TrueKnight

Well, just skimmed "whatever"s. I'm beginning to think this is also Ayako's considering the subs translations are identical with ep 7 Ayako/Himatsubushi, they're just being lazy using their name again.

And to those who're thinkng CSR is a love triangle, you do realize that Layfon has Nina, Felli, Lilin, Mei and Narki already eyeing on him right?

Edit: anyway 'whatever's version seems just have better video and audio quality overall considering it's HD.
Old 2009-02-28, 05:21   Link #132
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Narki is mostly teasing layfon i dont think she has a thing for him because of Mei. Between Nina Mei and Felli i think only Mei is worried about the relentionship between Felli and Layfon. I dont think Nina cares who Layfon hanging out with so far and Felli already gave him a nickname soo preatty much tells how she feels about him.
Old 2009-02-28, 07:39   Link #133
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
They take Ayako's translation and put it to a HD RAW. Sometimes they miss a line here and there plus the timing is off a little too.

I really don't understand why Ayako uses such a crappy RAW and crappy codecs to encode their release. They even make it an .avi too. If it were an mkv we could extract the script and use our own RAW to make up for their crappy one (and 'whatever's' release would be better too).
Old 2009-02-28, 08:12   Link #134
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
They take Ayako's translation and put it to a HD RAW. Sometimes they miss a line here and there plus the timing is off a little too.

I really don't understand why Ayako uses such a crappy RAW and crappy codecs to encode their release. They even make it an .avi too. If it were an mkv we could extract the script and use our own RAW to make up for their crappy one (and 'whatever's' release would be better too).
Actual Ayako also do their Regios videos on mkv but their just busy doing other stuff like Minami-ke.
Old 2009-02-28, 08:43   Link #135
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Well, just skimmed "whatever"s. I'm beginning to think this is also Ayako's considering the subs translations are identical with ep 7 Ayako/Himatsubushi, they're just being lazy using their name again.

And to those who're thinkng CSR is a love triangle, you do realize that Layfon has Nina, Felli, Lilin, Mei and Narki already eyeing on him right?

Edit: anyway 'whatever's version seems just have better video and audio quality overall considering it's HD.
Yeah. Much better video quality although as someone pointed out (sorry I'm in a rush to bother seeing who said it) the subs are copied from Ayako/Himatsubushi's.
Old 2009-02-28, 09:43   Link #136
TrueKnight

4 hours till ep 8 aired. Oh the wait and despair. I wanna see Layfon kick the 5th squad capn' ass and wanna see what's this Lost City is about. And please give us Layfon interaction with Felli, Nina, Leerin or Mei although probably just a little lol.

*zetsubou mode*
Old 2009-02-28, 11:08   Link #137
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Actually...it's airing right now.

For those who don't have streaming and whatnot (like me), there's always the 2chan link...which I just deleted, since the raw showed the tip of its nose at the usual place.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2009-02-28 at 15:42. Reason: 2chan link removal.
Old 2009-02-28, 11:18   Link #138
TrueKnight

Lol wut need ep 8 thread nao. -_-
Old 2009-02-28, 13:14   Link #139
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Episode 7 was grand must check out 8 now seems to jump novels a little and going back o.o

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Old 2009-02-28, 15:41   Link #140
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, the raw's out, so you can bid a quick farewell to the 2chan link. Happy leeching t'y'all.