Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-12, 09:34   Link #23941
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
@MakubeX2 Of course there will be difference. Don't get confused, but that two MSs are different.

The picture above is the MG Heavyarms EW version and the one below is the Heavyarms Custom. Though Heavyarms Custom did appear in the OVA, it's still different from the EW.
Of course I can tell the difference. Just making the point that, unlike the Sandrock, there's more than just cosmetic changes from the H-Arms EW to the H-Arms kai EW.

And so now we have twice the armaments in the Double Gatling Guns on the arm and in the Chest as well.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 10:12   Link #23942
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
left this & all 5 ew Wing is complete!
Not really...

We still need EW versions for:

Wing Gundam Zero
Altron
Heavyarms Kai
Sandrock Kai
Deathscythe Hell
Old 2012-01-12, 10:24   Link #23943
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Not really...

Wing Gundam Zero
Altron
Heavyarms Kai
Sandrock Kai
Deathscythe Hell
no, he is right. when the heavyarms is released we have all 5 regular gundams. we are only missing most of the upgraded versions so far!
and we already have a wing zero EW. im very sure they wont release a new version of that! if they would then the wing gundam EW would have gotten a new frame, too.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 10:34   Link #23944
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
no, he is right. when the heavyarms is released we have all 5 regular gundams. we are only missing most of the upgraded versions so far!
and we already have a wing zero EW. im very sure they wont release a new version of that! if they would then the wing gundam EW would have gotten a new frame, too.
That makes sense..

>_<

I thought it was pretty stupid of Bandai to not make a new frame for the Wing Gundam EW. I mean, well, it is the main lead of the series... so you'd think they would go all out for that one at least.
Old 2012-01-12, 10:48   Link #23945
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
I thought it was pretty stupid of Bandai to not make a new frame for the Wing Gundam EW. I mean, well, it is the main lead of the series... so you'd think they would go all out for that one at least.
Why fix something that is not broken and incurred extra cost and manpower when you can use them for something else ?

Look, fans' demands doesn't always aligned with Bandai's business interest. If they go about fulfiling each and every one's wishes, they would have went bankrupted years back.

Besides, they are the ones making the kit. If you are not happy about the way things are, I suggest you mod a Wing/Wing Zero EW out of the new frame.
Old 2012-01-12, 17:34   Link #23946
Appel

fromt he gundam U.C. twitter:
"バンダイより年末商戦の報告が届く。MGフルコーンが驚異的な売れ行きだったようです。また先日発売され たHGUCバンシィも、まだアニメ展開前にもかかわらず好調とのこと。おかげさまで、今年はガンダムUC関 連の商品化が増えそうです。(広報いぬ)"
apparently the MG full armor unicorn sold extremely well during the holiday season and even right now! thats pretty good news i guess^^ the 5th variation of the unicorn selling well probably means that we will get a LOT more UC MGs.
Old 2012-01-12, 17:38   Link #23947
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
"バンダイより年末商戦の報告が届く。MGフルコーンが驚異的な売れ行きだったようです。また先日発売され たHGUCバンシィも、まだアニメ展開前にもかかわらず好調とのこと。おかげさまで、今年はガンダムUC関 連の商品化が増えそうです。(広報いぬ)"
apparently the MG full armor unicorn sold extremely well during the holiday season and even right now! thats pretty good news i guess^^ the 5th variation of the unicorn selling well probably means that we will get a LOT more UC MGs.
I thought it was obvious enough from the way it jumped into Amazon Japan's Top10 best selling Gunpla for 2011 within weeks after it begin selling ? And there wasn't any mention of MGs in that quote, just hints of more Unicorn related merchandise.
Old 2012-01-12, 21:08   Link #23948
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Not really...

Altron
Heavyarms Kai
Sandrock Kai
i knw . what i meant is the 1st gen hajime katoki ver of wing ew
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 22:57   Link #23949
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
i knw . what i meant is the 1st gen hajime katoki ver of wing ew
I know that too... =P I was just teasing...ehehehehe
Old 2012-01-12, 23:50   Link #23950
casval cehack

Quote:
Alot of Unicorn MGs (surely a Banshee, maybe a Byarlant Custom) will take up some of the limited MG slots for 2012, a year with three Gundam titles being shown.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:36   Link #23951
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Alot of Unicorn MGs (surely a Banshee, maybe a Byarlant Custom) will take up some of the limited MG slots for 2012, a year with three Gundam titles being shown.
Why 3...?

1. Gundam Age
2. Gundam Unicorn
3. ?

Are you referring to Gundam Seed Remaster? LOL... Not really new. And I'm sure that Banshee will get an MG by I doubt we're gonna see a Byarlant Custom. Too big.

They said like 1 MG (or 2) per month.

So that's at least 12 ~ 24 MG this year.

01. Unicorn Banshee
02. AGE-1 Normal
03. AGE-1 Sparrow
04. AGE-1 Titus
05. AGE-2 Normal
06. AGE-2 Double Bullet
07. Heavyarms EW
08. Duel Gundam Assault Shroud

Who do you think could fill up those remaining spaces assuming we get 24 MG kits this year (at best)...?

I think maybe...
Exia R2
Heavyarms Kai EW
Altron Kai EW (i.e. Nataku)
Sandrock Kai EW (i.e. Sandrock Custom)
Wing Gundam Zero EW (i.e. Wing Zero Custom) --> maybe we could get a new one with a new inner frame and other changes?
Wing Zero (TV)
Or if they really want to get lazy, they could just re-release the other existing Seed/Seed Destiny MG kits as "remastered color" version. >_>
Old 2012-01-13, 09:20   Link #23952
firefox
Seed seeder

16 models to go it seems:

In no particular order:

1. Aegis gundam
2 Blitzz Gundam
3. Buster Gundam
4. Avalanche Exia Gundam
5. Unicorn Banshee Full armor
6. Tallgeese EW
7. RX-78 3.0
8. GN-XIV (or another variant)

9. Wing Zero (TV version)
10. Hyaku shiki (origional specs~ Delta gundam)
11. Legend Gundam
12. Dom 2.0
13. Jesta
14. Astray Gold frame amatu
15. Mobile Ginn
16. some enemy suit from Gundam AGE
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 10:10   Link #23953
kakakka

I doubt there's going to be 24 MGs this year. Unless Bandai forgot about their financial troubles...
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 10:13   Link #23954
casval cehack

Quote:
Why 3...?

1. Gundam Age
2. Gundam Unicorn
3. ?

Are you referring to Gundam Seed Remaster? LOL... Not really new. And I'm sure that Banshee will get an MG by I doubt we're gonna see a Byarlant Custom. Too big.

They said like 1 MG (or 2) per month.

So that's at least 12 ~ 24 MG this year.

<SNIP>

Who do you think could fill up those remaining spaces assuming we get 24 MG kits this year (at best)...?

I think maybe...
Exia R2
Heavyarms Kai EW
Altron Kai EW (i.e. Nataku)
Sandrock Kai EW (i.e. Sandrock Custom)
Wing Gundam Zero EW (i.e. Wing Zero Custom) --> maybe we could get a new one with a new inner frame and other changes?
Wing Zero (TV)
Or if they really want to get lazy, they could just re-release the other existing Seed/Seed Destiny MG kits as "remastered color" version. >_>
Bandai had just released the PS/ABS plastic monstrosity FA Unicorn and in August 2010, The O. I think they can manage a Byarlant Custom if it's popular enough.

For the recent years, it's more like 10-12 unique (no clear/shiny coat ver.) MG molds:
see here -> http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/list/678/0/1
and here -> http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Grade
Old 2012-01-13, 11:17   Link #23955
maknaedik

I disagree, Bandai would never make an MG Exia Repair II.

Besides that, yes, Bandai will never make 24 kits in one year. That's ridiculous. Also remember that in the past year, instead of releasing an MG, we'll get an RG instead.

WTF! Did I just see an RX-78-2 3.0? LOL! I might love an origin version instead of a 3.0. Really, I don't think it needed an update XD

I'm still betting for Buster and Blitz, though I want Aegis the best, I'm actually hesitant that it will be released this year as well. Just look what happened to MG Heavyarms EW. Other than that, Unicorn Banshee is almost so obvious. Maybe one or two more kits from Age could help, but news about its kit not selling well makes me doubt it'll happen. So at best, I'm betting for 2 Unicorn and one Wing MG releases.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 12:29   Link #23956
Appel

there are never going to be 24 MGs. 12 is a lot more realistic! i mean, we didnt even get 12 in 2011 so 24 is just ridiculous (and impossible since we already know that there are months with just 1 MG :P).
we already know 6 MGs that will be released: AGE-1 in three variations, a gafran, duel and heavyarms EW.
its a pretty safe bet that we will see more WING MGs, so its probably safe to say that we will get a nataku/altron (depending on which name you prefer) and a sandrock kai. i dont think they will release the heavyarms kai this year since AGE is full swing.
speaking of AGE, we will most likely get the AGE-2 and its variation, the AGE-2 double bullet.
now we are at 10 MGs.
since the buster has the same inner frame as the duel we will probably see that one, too. maybe as a release in the same month as the AGE-2 or a WING MG.
also gundam AGE will end this year, so will probably get a release of the AGE-3 as long as they dont do it like they did with OO and wait a long time to release all the MGs for the lead gundam.
thats 12 MGs.
now comes the unicorn stuff.
we will get a banshee. there is no way around that. and we will get it sooner rather than later, i expect it shortly after EP5 of unicorn, like they did it with the delta plus.
i also expect at least one more grunt unit and at least one more unique unit for each faction. my guesses here are the jesta and the byarlant custom for the feddy side and the geara zulu and the kshatriya for neo zeon.

i dont think all of these are equally as likely and i dont think we will see all of them this year. but those are the suits that i think have a fair shot at getting a MG in the near future.
Old 2012-01-13, 12:40   Link #23957
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
I disagree, Bandai would never make an MG Exia Repair II.

Besides that, yes, Bandai will never make 24 kits in one year. That's ridiculous. Also remember that in the past year, instead of releasing an MG, we'll get an RG instead.

WTF! Did I just see an RX-78-2 3.0? LOL! I might love an origin version instead of a 3.0. Really, I don't think it needed an update XD

I'm still betting for Buster and Blitz, though I want Aegis the best, I'm actually hesitant that it will be released this year as well. Just look what happened to MG Heavyarms EW. Other than that, Unicorn Banshee is almost so obvious. Maybe one or two more kits from Age could help, but news about its kit not selling well makes me doubt it'll happen. So at best, I'm betting for 2 Unicorn and one Wing MG releases.
Well I said 12 ~ 24 kits for the year in MG releases, and I'm sure we'll get a bunch more in SD and HG.

And who knows, Bandai might surprise us with the MG Exia R2 and they might even do a MG Reborns and MG 0 Gundam Type ACD. Those 3 00 kits all have HG kits and 2 of them have SD kits.

00 isn't that popular now but maybe a little bit later... =) I'm going to keep an eye out.
Old 2012-01-13, 16:56   Link #23958
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Well I said 12 ~ 24 kits for the year in MG releases, and I'm sure we'll get a bunch more in SD and HG.

And who knows, Bandai might surprise us with the MG Exia R2 and they might even do a MG Reborns and MG 0 Gundam Type ACD. Those 3 00 kits all have HG kits and 2 of them have SD kits.

00 isn't that popular now but maybe a little bit later... =) I'm going to keep an eye out.
If you want to hold on to that hope then feel free to do so, nothing wrong with it but thinking the Exia R2 would come out ahead of whats really popular atm you really are kidding yourself.
I myself want a MG 0 Gundam but honestly speaking I really doubt I'll see one any time soon if not ever.

On the note about AGE stuff, really hope we see a MG EXE, me wants my Optimus Prime-esque gundam!!!
Old 2012-01-13, 18:39   Link #23959
maknaedik

Quote:

It will surely be a surprise for me, but not a good on. I'll be as stubborn as you are... They'll never make MG Exia Repair II.

Bandai will make whatever they want and what's marketable. What currently air is!

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 18:49   Link #23960
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
It will surely be a surprise for me, but not a good on. I'll be as stubborn as you are... They'll never make MG Exia Repair II.

Bandai will make whatever they want and what's marketable. What currently air is!
Well if they ever did, would you buy it? o_O

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy