Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-14, 12:56   Link #24001
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia_00 View Post
Accepted the fact some kits might never be made, Seravee 2, and the GN-X IV in HG lol.
Hm...

Exia R2, Reborns, 0 Gundam, Astraea, Astraea Type F, Avalanche (Dash) Exia...

I'll keep a look out for those in MG form durin 2012 and 2013. =P
Old 2012-01-14, 14:43   Link #24002
ssbb210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
BTW, can someone tell me how to block posts from certain people from showing on a page? I've gotten pretty fucking sick of Nike's constant whining about an RII which I pray will never get made...
there
ssbb210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 15:24   Link #24003
helois

HG-MG 00 line is not dead,i think..

it is just sleeping awaiting for something..

HG g-gundam series "wake up" last year,after so many time.. HD remastered Seed, MG Gundam Wing EW..

an anime of 00F,00P or some other side story,or something like Frozen Teardrop and.. bam! new HG and MG.. LOL
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 15:48   Link #24004
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by helois View Post

HG g-gundam series "wake up" last year,after so many time.. HD remastered Seed, MG Gundam Wing EW..

an anime of 00F,00P or some other side story,or something like Frozen Teardrop and.. bam! new HG and MG.. LOL
exactly. for now OO is old news. but just wait for a new novel or the 10th anniversary and we will most definitely see new models of that line!
they might also release them in between to easily fill a gap somewhere. but right now there are no gaps like that in the master grade line^^
i could most definitely see some OO HGs this year though! they always release a lot of HGs from different lines and HGs are also cheaper to make.
the problem there though is that they made almost everything from OO as a HG already^^ only the non-gundam suits from the movie now need their HGs.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 16:01   Link #24005
Sworra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbb210 View Post
there
lol thank you. now i can read things that aren't repeated 80 times.
Old 2012-01-14, 16:05   Link #24006
Butagami

Agreed, 00 needs some HG love. Like you said before, a GN-X IV in all it's variations is almost mandatory, can't have the hg gundams and braves stand all alone now can we?

And yeah, one day we will see more MG's of it, but not anytime soon, if wing and G were any indication... Sigh. I wonder if, when they finally arrive i'll even be into gunpla anymore. Going by Wing, we have another 11/12 years to go before more MGs are made of 00, which saddens me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sworra View Post
lol thank you. now i can read things that aren't repeated 80 times.
I can see it happening that he ends up talking about it while no one sees his messages XD

Off-topic: I just now by accident discovered how to do the ¿ thingy. Hurray!
Old 2012-01-14, 16:19   Link #24007
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:

Exactly. I'm just saying that the MG Exia R2 is the one that I really wish they would make followed by the Astraea, 0 Gundam, Astraea Type F, etc.

=)

I don't need to to release them now, but the MG Exia R2 is what I really want, and I feel like even though it is a sleeping series, we're gonna see it get released in between Wing, Age, and Unicorn MG kits. I mean the kit itself wouldn't be a totally new kit and would reuse a lot of parts.
Old 2012-01-14, 20:50   Link #24008
maknaedik

Quote:

We're just saying that because we want to kill the hopes of Nike, which is impossible I think. He is just as stubborn as Naruto right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butagami View Post
Are you sure you're not talking about the Zwei? That was Arche's predecessor. And Yeah, that would be awesome. I'm still hoping for at least some of the other gundams (Especially ones like Dynames, Kyrios, Harute, Zabanya and Reborns)

To see a MG GN-X IV would be nice as well, if they would include all the add-ons, instead of selling them as different kits.

BTW, can someone tell me how to block posts from certain people from showing on a page? I've gotten pretty fucking sick of Nike's constant whining about an RII which I pray will never get made...
Oh yes, how did I forget that? I want that one as well. It's the most gundamish among the three throne units.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 21:13   Link #24009
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
We're just saying that because we want to kill the hopes of Nike, which is impossible I think. He is just as stubborn as Naruto right now.
The best way to deal with a whining kid is to ignore him outright and he will go away sooner or later when he sees no one paid any attention to what he said.

Now my theory about upcoming kits from the big B, who seems so focus to revisiting their past glory days here will be as follows.

MG GAT-X series including Calamity, Forbidden and Raider.
MG Providence.
MG Gold Frame Amatsu.

Seems that everyone is so focused on OO that they forgot about the lack of SeeD's villans kits for the MGs. The MG Calamity, Forbidden and Raider can be reused for their manga variations. (Sword Calamity is quite popular it seems.) A Gold Frame Amatsu will be a good kit to reuse the old Red Frame's parts with the new upcoming MG Blitz's parts, don't you think ?

And I agree that there will be new kits for the Wings series, including for those still unseen mechs from the Frozen Teardrop novel. I believe I've pointed out before that the MG Epyon will have a variation coming in that will probably be the Epyon Bai featured in the novel. Of course, there will be new MGs for the Unicorn. It's about time we get a MG Jegan that will lead to the Stark variations and evnetually the Jesta if they can mix the MG Unicorn's parts in.

It's also quite curious that we have never seen a HGAC line featuring HG version of Wing Kits before. This year maybe ?
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 21:21   Link #24010
casval cehack

I remember someone mentioned Dynasty Warrior-like customs way way back...

Spoiler for Shin Musha Exia:
Old 2012-01-14, 22:52   Link #24011
HasuMasu
*Artist

MG Providence actually has hope? I like dat.
Old 2012-01-14, 23:17   Link #24012
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
i think the whole X line from ZAFT (X09A and X13A being part of that) have a good chance of getting a MG release because they have similar frames compared to the freedom, inf justice and strike freedom. we could also use a new bad guy suit from seed^^
Old 2012-01-15, 04:35   Link #24013
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Don't get your hopes up too high, I'm just saying here. From my observation,one of the current condition Bandai seems to be setting for any MG release is that the design must be recycleable for at least once. So if anything, the Druggies Trio's suit stood a better chance.

On a personal note, as a tribute for SeeD being remastered, I got the following :-

They're actually quite good for their age. I might have gotten the SD Duel too if only it weren't missing from shelves everywhere I go.

Speaking for SD kit :-

I suppose Bandai should concerntrate their effort on SD kit for AGE here as this is where it rightfully belong instead of HG and MG. Less should be spoken on that laughable 1/48 mega size kit.
Old 2012-01-15, 08:21   Link #24014
Butagami

I wouldn't mind seeing some more of seed. Providence wasn't really my thing, but some other suits, like, say, raider, weren't so bad. Also, some grunt suits would be nice too (Of all mook-suits, I like the GuAIZ the best, but that will never get made, so maybe a cGUE?)

@Makube: I'm not too fond of SD kits, My wish is simply more MGs (I Know I know, not financially doable), so less popular suits get a chance as well
Old 2012-01-15, 08:27   Link #24015
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
I'm considering MG Delta Plus. Any review for this kit?

SD Age are they combine the parts for titus & spallow? If it is wld be great
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 08:37   Link #24016
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Best seliing Gunpla kit on Amazon Japan for 2011. Needs me to say anything else ? A bit on the filmsy side though.

Quote:
Yup. Looks better than it's HG counterpart too.
Old 2012-01-15, 08:42   Link #24017
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Best seliing Gunpla kit on Amazon Japan for 2011. Needs me to say anything else ? A bit on the filmsy side though.
well...thats my worry for the flimsy part since is a transforming kit even though have fixed mg zeta v2 before
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 08:49   Link #24018
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
well...thats my worry for the flimsy part since is a transforming kit even though have fixed mg zeta v2 before
MG Delta + has two pieces that you add during the transformation for stability though, it's a nice kit from what i've heard, it can't hold the ReZel gun well if i recall, something about the handpeg not matching with the weapon. other than that, standard transformation kit based on the Zeta 2.0
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 08:59   Link #24019
Appel

Quote:
it is flimsy but its not a bad kit. just order it together with an action base and you wont have much trouble with it at all^^
it looks awesome and was a fun (yet really short) build, so i can overlook the moderate problems that it has. it really isnt THAT bad. even without an action base!
Old 2012-01-15, 10:56   Link #24020
Butagami

Quote:

Don't have it myself, but from what I've heard, the ankle joints are pretty flimsy, so you'll have to put it on a base (Which would do it justice anyway).

Apart from that, it looks good, and transforms, so yeah, buy it. I may one day pick it up myself...

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy