Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-25, 22:22   Link #1
IPv6
blastos.com

Naruto = boring

Have anyone notice how this show is becoming extremely boring?

Everything is soo freaking dragged out. Face shots are over 10+ seconds before moving onto the next scene ... even the way they announced the title has lost its energy. In the first 30 episodes, it showed a lot of energy when announcing the tile and how the character acts. Now it seems like they are half asleep when announcing the title.

Spoiler for If you read the manga at all:

ahh well, this is my rant, seeing as naurto dropped from my #1 slot to #15.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:37   Link #2
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6

Everything is soo freaking dragged out. Face shots are over 10+ seconds before moving onto the next scene ... even the way they announced the title has lost its energy. In the first 30 episodes, it showed a lot of energy when announcing the tile and how the character acts. Now it seems like they are half asleep when announcing the title.

If you read the manga at all, you at least know how this show is going downhill. All the dragged out explaination of each moves, skills, and some dumbass who can pull bones out of his body and drunken master rock lee :fingers: .

Err.. I've noticed that too but, I don't know about the title.. it still has the same effect on me. And, with these episodes, it's essential to let the viewers know about the characters, it's impossible to guess everything and assume this and that. Let's take Sarutobi, Orochimaru and the soul seal jutsu. If they had not explained that, would you have known that the jutsu takes the user's life also?

Not everything can all be action packed and thrillers. There has to be space for explanations and whatnot.

Also, it all depends on the viewer on whether they think it's boring or not, maybe it has dropped for you, but maybe it still stays at a high rank for others.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:41   Link #3
killusuka
the one you wish you were

Send a message via AIM to killusuka Send a message via MSN to killusuka
meh.
i decided to shift my precious time watchign one piece instead..i jsut started watching it and enjoyed it better than the current naruto episodes.

so it'll buy me like a couple of months or so and by the time i finish about 100 eps of it, naruto , HOPEFULLY , is a lot more interesting..
Old 2004-06-25, 22:41   Link #4
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

Holy %#&$ TAlk about your SUPER spoiler. Jesus christ man put a spoiler or manga note on the thread title. Don't be an a@@hole and spoil it for everyone else. You are an extreme minority in your view also if you don't like how the show is going then stop watching it, it's that freaken easy. Obviously everyone else is quite happy with it or we wouldn't be banging down doors for the next chapter or episode to come out. Some people like the move explanations (like me) and the high lvl of detail instead of just wondering (when did he make that up? or who is this guy and how is that possible?). If you want short and sweet watch a animated movie hour and a half and the whole thing is over. Naruto is good because we get to see all kinds of different things and lots of detail and those tense face off type things. If you think that is boring then all you need to do is find something else to watch.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:45   Link #5
xavier8200

Wow, what a spoiler! I hope that everyone that comes to this thread has read the manga. I would be pissed right now if I wasnt a manga reader.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:47   Link #6
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

I don't know how to report threads so someon who knows how should do it, this is a huge spoiler and is going to ruin the show for the non manga readers, We owe it to them to get this fixed fast.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:49   Link #7
cdkobasiuk
Mommy on a Bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutto Kyuubi
Holy %#&$ TAlk about your SUPER spoiler. Jesus christ man put a spoiler or manga note on the thread title. Don't be an a@@hole and spoil it for everyone else. You are an extreme minority in your view also if you don't like how the show is going then stop watching it, it's that freaken easy. Obviously everyone else is quite happy with it or we wouldn't be banging down doors for the next chapter or episode to come out. Some people like the move explanations (like me) and the high lvl of detail instead of just wondering (when did he make that up? or who is this guy and how is that possible?). If you want short and sweet watch a animated movie hour and a half and the whole thing is over. Naruto is good because we get to see all kinds of different things and lots of detail and those tense face off type things. If you think that is boring then all you need to do is find something else to watch.
Agreed. It is called drama and suspense. I find I can't watch one shots or 60 min movies anymore. They feel rushed and all glossed over. I need info and data and tension and lots of detail.

Well if the malcontents stop watching it will make downloading easier for the rest of us.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:50   Link #8
jc1104

Quote:
I don't know how to report threads so someon who knows how should do it, this is a huge spoiler and is going to ruin the show for the non manga readers, We owe it to them to get this fixed fast.
I've reported, it's under the user's avatar, it has an exclamation mark on the blue square. Yeah, spoiled it for me, I tried to disregard it...
Old 2004-06-25, 22:54   Link #9
Narutto Kyuubi

Angry

Sorry you got spoiled, Thank you for letting me know how to report it though.
Old 2004-06-25, 22:56   Link #10
jc1104

Quote:
Sorry you got spoiled, Thank you for letting me know how to report it though.
Ah no problem, I'll forget about it anyways, if I don't think about it, I won't notice it until someone points it out in the anime :P, but for other users that read it.. I don't know what will happen hehe.

What happened to your signature or avatar??
Old 2004-06-25, 23:03   Link #11
aznpunk97

if this show is boring to you, i wonder how you are entertained in this world??

this is boring, that is boring, this whole world is boring.... let me kill my boring life self???

ah, that' didn't make much sense did it?? oh well... thanks for taking your time to read this boring message....
Old 2004-06-25, 23:13   Link #12
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

Ahh, Fianlly someone has noticed.....

As of yet there is no sig nor avatar that is capable of showing how great I really am.

(P.S. it isn't being full of yourself when it's true.)
Old 2004-06-25, 23:22   Link #13
So Jealous

Send a message via MSN to So Jealous
I don't read the manga but I'm not sure what the spoiler is. Not that I want to know. I'm only on episode 75. I still have a few to go until I catch up. But I don't care if I read spoilers anyway, well maybe a little but it doesn't bother me too much.
Old 2004-06-25, 23:25   Link #14
evil_edea

Yeah, the pacing's really bogged down. I'd hate to watch the anime of what's currently happening in the manga. If they're gonna make a fight last more than one episode, at least make it a non-filler.
Old 2004-06-25, 23:28   Link #15
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
To Narutto Kyuubi: This is an edit. My mistake. I thought you were violating the rules.

EDIT: Please do not make that line across your post while separating your smiliy. It's too confusing. You're off the hook.

Good God, IPv6. Use some spoiler tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Fourm Rules
Threads without a tag in their title can discuss both anime and manga at the condition that all manga spoilers are within [ spoiler ] tags.

Use spoiler tags when required:
It appears that you are breaking at least one rule.

I didn't know
Spoiler:

Thanks for spoiling some of the manga for me. Now I'll be surprised.[/sarcasm]
Old 2004-06-25, 23:30   Link #16
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPv6

If you read the manga at all, you at least know how this show is going downhill. All the dragged out explaination of each moves, skills, and some dumbass who can pull bones out of his body and drunken master rock lee :fingers: .

At first I thought you were just complaining about how the pacing of the anime has slowed down and gotten more full of filler (this can be attributed to the fact that the animators don't want to catch up to the manga). But then you start complaining about the manga, which I really don't get. The pace of the manga hasn't changed at all.
Spoiler for this is called a spoiler tag, learn how to use it:

Its seems like your just trying to cause grief by complaining about naruto in a forum for people who like naruto
Old 2004-06-25, 23:30   Link #17
cheez-it_god
chemo brain

Send a message via AIM to cheez-it_god Send a message via MSN to cheez-it_god Send a message via Yahoo to cheez-it_god
I'm not saying that the spoilers shouldn't be marked, but if you are reading through, the beginning of the paragraph says "If you read the manga at all,..." which, with just that line, let me know that spoilers would probably be upcoming if I continued reading.
Still though, for those who read it =(
"Yeah, the pacing's really bogged down. I'd hate to watch the anime of what's currently happening in the manga. If they're gonna make a fight last more than one episode, at least make it a non-filler."

I actually don't think the current manga arc will be as slow when it comes to the anime.
Old 2004-06-25, 23:37   Link #18
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

lol isn't this what happened to dbz. It is not that naruto sucks, it is that you have had too much naruto. I swear people will be hating it just as much as dbz when it reaches episode 200. Look at inuyasha.. that thing keeps going and going, nobody likes it anymore. Maybe you should stop watching naruto for about 20 episodes and then watch them one weekend to get your interest back.
Old 2004-06-25, 23:38   Link #19
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

I wasn't spamming I made a response to someone who directly asked me a question in this thread about my avatar(why I didn't have one) I did NOT just make a post with a smiley. the smiley is above my post( I used the Post Icon thing at the bottom and that makes a smiley appear seperate above your post that you actualy right. so my actual post was

Quote:
Ahh, Fianlly someone has noticed.....

As of yet there is no sig nor avatar that is capable of showing how great I really am.

(P.S. it isn't being full of yourself when it's true.)
Edit: also I have no control over that line the forum does that not me because I use that smile option menu from the bottom of the list and not the side Because I want the smiley above my post not in it. I have no control over that line.
Old 2004-06-25, 23:41   Link #20
davidlionheartZ

meh!

/sigh its been really dragged out a lot well i watched all 80 episodes from the begging when i watched it and since then its been like what 2 months and half or something and there was only one episode worth the wait <_< i didnt feel that it was going to damn slow cuz i watched them all and everyepisode is so damn short too its really annyoing.....sorry if u disagree with me but i think its kinda true i was even thinking of stop watching series like that only for the exception of FMA ^_^ but thats just me
Closed Thread