Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-08-17, 18:01   Link #1181
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Spoiler for :
Coming from Toyotaro, it's not surprising. At least he's ripping himself off instead of Toriyama like he used to.
Old 2021-08-18, 07:03   Link #1182
Chosen_Hero

Jobber, thy name is Vegeta.
Old 2021-08-18, 10:42   Link #1183
justavisitor

The manga is finally out!!!

Hmm what can I say about Vegeta...Somehow, "The more intense the battle is, the stronger I will become" all of a sudden, equals to "The more hit I take, the stronger I will become"...Did Vegeta see Beerus take any injury before? Or Vegeta is just a M XD

And out of nowhere, Goku can heal himself now....

Vegeta just chokes as always. How ironic his son (Future Trunks) can finish all the major opponents in his time line
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2021-08-18 at 15:05.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-18, 16:32   Link #1184
GDB

I was close with the name.

Ultra Ego.

Makes sense why he lost though. Obviously if you just tank hits you're going to lose too much blood to keep fighting.

That said, he teccccccccccccchnically hasn't lost yet. Gotta stretch that job out over two chapters, ya know!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-18, 18:28   Link #1185
The Green One

Welp I've lost interest. Maybe I'll check back in about 20 chapters for something interesting to happen.
Old 2021-08-18, 18:43   Link #1186
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I said Vegeta said some pretty nice things in the previous chapter, and it would have spared him another humiliation if he took his own word to heart. Just like Granolah had zero experience fighting with his new powers, Vegeta had zero experience with Ultra Ego (they found a pretty good name) yet he acted all high and mighty and fought recklessly. Well, I guess it's classic Vegeta.

Vegeta never even came close to winning in the chapter. Granolah took very little damage from his attacks even when he was at his peak, while each one of Granolah's attacks made him bleed.

Goku apparently having healing powers is pretty random. I guess he'll recover enough to rejoin the fight and Vegeta will eat the final senzu. Maybe Granolah will asspull a third eye then.
Old 2021-08-18, 20:33   Link #1187
Shadow5YA

I groaned when he did the empty threat of blowing up the planet so that the other person wouldn't try to dodge. How many times has this been done over the course of Dragonball, especially by Vegeta?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-18, 20:42   Link #1188
Wandering Soul

Another Vegeta fight, another L to the record.
Old 2021-08-18, 21:13   Link #1189
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I said Vegeta said some pretty nice things in the previous chapter, and it would have spared him another humiliation if he took his own word to heart. Just like Granolah had zero experience fighting with his new powers, Vegeta had zero experience with Ultra Ego (they found a pretty good name) yet he acted all high and mighty and fought recklessly. Well, I guess it's classic Vegeta.

Vegeta never even came close to winning in the chapter. Granolah took very little damage from his attacks even when he was at his peak, while each one of Granolah's attacks made him bleed.

Goku apparently having healing powers is pretty random. I guess he'll recover enough to rejoin the fight and Vegeta will eat the final senzu. Maybe Granolah will asspull a third eye then.
I imagine their fight will be interrupted when those guys use the Dragonballs to become all powerful as well.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-18, 22:43   Link #1190
The Green One

They had the chance to go in a different direction for a change but nope, the same tired meal we've eaten a dozen times already. *yawns*
Old 2021-08-19, 09:42   Link #1191
Galaxian

The only new transformation that has been introduced with any respect in Super has been Mastered Ultra Instinct. Every thing else has jobbed out in its debut fight. (SSJ God, Blue, Omen, and now Ego).
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-19, 10:56   Link #1192
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm kind of glad I stopped reading this arc a while back. Should I just skip this arc or what? If I skip, I'd at least like someone to give me a quick summary.

I thought Vegeta would finally win, but nope. What the heck, Toyotaro?
Old 2021-08-19, 18:06   Link #1193
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
The only new transformation that has been introduced with any respect in Super has been Mastered Ultra Instinct. Every thing else has jobbed out in its debut fight. (SSJ God, Blue, Omen, and now Ego).
MUI was beaten in its debut fight in the manga too.
Old 2021-08-19, 23:00   Link #1194
azenable
President of TecoT

well since childhood Goku lost most fight he can win.
healing isn't such a stretch now that he can tell his body(or the other way around)'s cell to 'harden' by themselves. Its much more believable than him suddenly having telepath on planet namek.
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-19, 23:39   Link #1195
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Reminder Toyotaro Jiren got almost kicked by Mutenroshi
Don't expect much from this fan fiction hack.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-20, 14:07   Link #1196
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
Reminder Toyotaro Jiren got almost kicked by Mutenroshi
Don't expect much from this fan fiction hack.
Still more believable than anything the anime has ever pulled off.
Old 2021-08-20, 17:49   Link #1197
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

This is why i hate vegeta, he's all talk.

- Guy Incognito 2014
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-17, 08:07   Link #1198
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 76:
Old 2021-09-21, 17:03   Link #1199
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

No one? I thought this chapter was really good. Especially Vegeta apologizing to Beerus saying he can't just go back to the callous and uncaring man he used to be. And it's because he used to be that way that he feels Granolah's revenge against him isn't completely unwarranted.

The Bardock thing... we'll see where it goes.

One thing I found stupid was the way Goku fought in this chapter. We've been told again and again that the ultimate technique is to clear your mind and let your body react on its own. He did exactly the opposite: he analyzed Granolah's attack pattern and consciously reacted accordingly. And he did relatively well, so which is better, really?
Old 2021-09-21, 17:14   Link #1200
GDB

I thought he was using Blue this chapter, not UI?

Vegeta offering himself up as a sacrifice doesn't really make sense to me. Like, I get he understands the quest for vengeance, but I really don't see why he feels a need to just let himself get off'd.

The Bardock thing is just to get Granolah on their side. It won't amount to anything beyond that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
donkan mc