AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-11-15, 18:04   Link #681
Zoofranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
[*]Mikan would be very surprised at first, but I could see her getting used to the idea. She's good friends with everyone, after all.
I think that Mikan will be the hardest opponent.

* She suspected from Momo's intentions when she saw her spending a lot of time with Rito in the last chapter. And even in the first series when sleept with Rito just to see Momo sneaking in his bed.
* It's clear that she doesn't like her very much.
* She doesn't like Run either, who is also included in the harem. She only supports Lala. She also knows about Yui's and (I think) Haruna's feelings and jokes with Rito about it, but it's kind of indifferent to them. It's clear that she'd prefer her brother to be with Lala (Though I think she could also support Yami's feelings if she knew about them).

In fact, and to be honest, I think that if she finds out Momo's plan she could even try to ruin it.

Run will also be a very difficult one, since she hates Lala and probably would not want to share Rito with anybody else.

Quote:
[*]Haruna most likely wouldn't mind sharing Rito with Lala, so I don't think she'd be very hard to convince.
She appreciates her feelings for Rito as much as her friendship with Lala, but I don't know if she'd reach that point. We'd need some more focus on her.

Oh, and Lala's mom seems to be dead. In the page 11 of the 2nd chapter Peke says "Lala-sama inherits the deceased Queen Deviluke's blood, who was praised to be the most beautiful person in the universe..." At least that's what some scanlations say.

Last edited by Zoofranz; 2010-11-15 at 18:31.
Zoofranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 18:23   Link #682
wingman32x

Quote:
I know Nana likes Lala a lot, but I'm not sure that's enough to convince her to join Rito's harem. I'd love to see the girls' reaction to the harem plan too. I'm rooting for Momo to succeed, if anyone can make this dream a reality, it's her!
  • Yui would get a heart attack. She'll come around eventually... is what I'd like to say, but I don't know. I think she'll be the toughest opponent.
Nah, give her a couple weeks of Momo's "Training" and she'll be good .

Momo will break her in.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 18:30   Link #683
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Nah, give her a couple weeks of Momo's "Training" and she'll be good .

Momo will break her in.
I would like to purchase tickets to this event.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 18:56   Link #684
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoofranz View Post

* She suspected from Momo's intentions when she saw her spending a lot of time with Rito in the last chapter. And even in the first series when sleept with Rito just to see Momo sneaking in his bed.
* She doesn't like Run either, who is also included in the harem. She only supports Lala. She also knows about Yui's and (I think) Haruna's feelings and jokes with Rito about it, but it's kind of indifferent to them. It's clear that she'd prefer her brother to be with Lala (Though I think she could also support Yami's feelings if she knew about them).

In fact, and to be honest, I think that if she finds out Momo's plan she could even try to ruin it.

Run will also be a very difficult one, since she hates Lala and probably would not want to share Rito with anybody else.

She appreciates her feelings for Rito as much as her friendship with Lala, but I don't know if she'd reach that point. We'd need some more focus on her.

Oh, and Lala's mom seems to be dead. In the page 11 of the 2nd chapter Peke says "Lala-sama inherits the deceased Queen Deviluke's blood, who was praised to be the most beautiful person in the universe..." At least that's what some scanlations say.
I think Mikan is more cautious of Momo making a move on Rito than she is about the harem plan.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-15, 19:05   Link #685
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think Mikan is more cautious of Momo making a move on Rito than she is about the harem plan.
I think it was a mix of both, IMO.

She did NOT look happy when Momo was clinging to Rito, that's for sure.
Old 2010-11-15, 19:43   Link #686
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I think it was a mix of both, IMO.

She did NOT look happy when Momo was clinging to Rito, that's for sure.
I see that as sisterly affection. As in, a sister looking out for her brother, part of a normal and healthy sibling relationship.

That's right, take your incest else where.

Oh, you can also see it as Mikan not liking Momo getting close because she likes Lala and/or Haruna more.
Old 2010-11-15, 20:07   Link #687
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I see that as sisterly affection. As in, a sister looking out for her brother, part of a normal and healthy sibling relationship.

Oh, you can also see it as Mikan not liking Momo getting close because she likes Lala and/or Haruna more.
Hmm. Is there a reason for your smartass attitude?

And FYI, I never said incest specifically. The post I was agreeing to said that she was upset because Momo was making a move on Rito. That's VERY possible. That doesn't have to mean incest. If I saw my sister getting hit on right in front of my face, I would be slightly ticked, too. It's a natural instinct. I agreed ONLY to the notion that she might be upset because she saw Momo clinging to Rito.

I've mentioned before that the incest route isn't impossible, but I'm by no means realistically expecting it. By no means am I sitting at my computer, hoping against hope for an incest angle. I don't care either way, TBH.

Last edited by wingman32x; 2010-11-15 at 20:35.
Old 2010-11-15, 20:40   Link #688
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

Fuk that, give me my wincest anyways! MikanXRito FTW!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 00:45   Link #689
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

I have to say, Momo being one of the main focus has made the series alot better then the original, which i quit after 50 chaps for being very senseless with no direction.

I was expecting Motto to love ru anime to be similar but it turned out to be such a disappointment.
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 06:12   Link #690
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
What do you think her name is? Kaka? Koko?
She's a queen, not a Brazilian footballer or a cereal mascot

Quote:
Ah, is this for certain? That's a shame, I for one would like to see this most beautiful person in the universe...I don't want to see her in Rito's harem, as I think that'll be a bit too strange and I'm not one to want every girl to be in her harem, just those that really likes him. Still, ecchi shots of her is definitely to be expected.

And yes, I also support the idea of getting into deviluke and maybe even other parts of space in pursuing Yami and Mea's story when it's over on Earth. After all, from the plants and animals Nana and Momo shows there's a lot of variety in space, might be interesting to explore. I don't know how the sci-fi element and the harem plan can fit in together, but I have faith in Momo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinx View Post
I have to say, Momo being one of the main focus has made the series alot better then the original, which i quit after 50 chaps for being very senseless with no direction.

I was expecting Motto to love ru anime to be similar but it turned out to be such a disappointment.
Yeah, after a while even the fans who are still reading this, most of them have already given up on the plot. Still, I hope that that Motto will at least do good enough to warrant an open possibility for Darkness to be animated someday.
Old 2010-11-16, 07:15   Link #691
Used Can

Everything will be fine until Devilukian extremists kill Rito. This will make the 3 princesses get really angry and they will try to find a culprit. Gid, who doesn't give a fuck about Rito, will tell them to forget about him, but they will keep on insisting. At some point, Gid will make it clear that the matter is over, and that nothing will be done about it. This will not please the 3 sisters, who will revolt.

Deviliuke, being the vast empire that it is, most likely has places which doesn't like to be under its control. So, these places will most likely join the princess. And, of course, counting Lala's genius to create machines, weapons of mass destruction will be had. In addition, Nana's mastery over beats and Momo's control over plants will give them power enough to counter Gid's.

The war will rage for years, and many planets will be destroyed. Planets like the Earth, which were not even remotely close in terms to technological advances to Deviluke, will be the ones to disappear. This era will be known as the one with the most bloodshed in the history of the Universe. Even more so, when the coalition between the 3 princesses broke, after each one of them started desiring for full power. Of course, Rito died long ago, and with him, the kindness within these 3 girls. Now, they are nothing but bloodthirsty, power-thirsty warmongers.

By the end, when most of the lives all across the cosmos have been lost, we'll see Yami in a corner of the Universe. She'll be alone with a book, of course, she no longer has any duties as her people died in this war, and her friends on Earth have all long since perished. At the very last moment, we'll see a tear falling from her right eye and at that point, the focus will be on the book she's reading. The book is called "Legend of the Galactic Heroes" and, in the very last panel of the story, we'll see a line in Yami's book: "In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same." - The End.
Old 2010-11-16, 07:45   Link #692
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Hmm. Is there a reason for your smartass attitude?

And FYI, I never said incest specifically. The post I was agreeing to said that she was upset because Momo was making a move on Rito. That's VERY possible. That doesn't have to mean incest. If I saw my sister getting hit on right in front of my face, I would be slightly ticked, too. It's a natural instinct. I agreed ONLY to the notion that she might be upset because she saw Momo clinging to Rito.

I've mentioned before that the incest route isn't impossible, but I'm by no means realistically expecting it. By no means am I sitting at my computer, hoping against hope for an incest angle. I don't care either way, TBH.
My apologies. I meant it as an indirect statement to those incest fans reading my post. I should have made that clearer.
Old 2010-11-16, 07:45   Link #693
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

I don't think she dislikes Momo, she's just very suspicious of her and has no idea what Momo's true intentions are. From Mikan's point of view, Momo is trying to steal Rito away from Lala/Haruna, when she's really just trying to make everyone happy! That includes her, of course

It's hard to tell how she would react if she knew everything about Momo's plan. At first, she would obviously think it's messed up, but maybe she could warm up to the idea with time and a lot of persuasion... She's a very open-minded girl, after all. To be honest, I don't believe she'll accept it, but it's not impossible.

Quote:

You might not like it but there have been several hints that Mikan's feelings for Rito go beyond those of a normal and healthy sibling relationship. Incest is definitely a possibility. However, I'd happier if Mikan ends up with Yami. Yes, I know it won't happen, but a man can dream. Those two look so cute together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
She's a queen, not a Brazilian footballer or a cereal mascot
Hey, I'm just following the naming pattern.
Old 2010-11-16, 07:59   Link #694
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Everything will be fine until Devilukian extremists kill Rito. This will make the 3 princesses get really angry and they will try to find a culprit. Gid, who doesn't give a fuck about Rito, will tell them to forget about him, but they will keep on insisting. At some point, Gid will make it clear that the matter is over, and that nothing will be done about it. This will not please the 3 sisters, who will revolt.

Deviliuke, being the vast empire that it is, most likely has places which doesn't like to be under its control. So, these places will most likely join the princess. And, of course, counting Lala's genius to create machines, weapons of mass destruction will be had. In addition, Nana's mastery over beats and Momo's control over plants will give them power enough to counter Gid's.

The war will rage for years, and many planets will be destroyed. Planets like the Earth, which were not even remotely close in terms to technological advances to Deviluke, will be the ones to disappear. This era will be known as the one with the most bloodshed in the history of the Universe. Even more so, when the coalition between the 3 princesses broke, after each one of them started desiring for full power. Of course, Rito died long ago, and with him, the kindness within these 3 girls. Now, they are nothing but bloodthirsty, power-thirsty warmongers.

By the end, when most of the lives all across the cosmos have been lost, we'll see Yami in a corner of the Universe. She'll be alone with a book, of course, she no longer has any duties as her people died in this war, and her friends on Earth have all long since perished. At the very last moment, we'll see a tear falling from her right eye and at that point, the focus will be on the book she's reading. The book is called "Legend of the Galactic Heroes" and, in the very last panel of the story, we'll see a line in Yami's book: "In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same." - The End.

Ignoring the troll above...

I definitely agree that the plot of Darkness should extend itself to beyond Earth. Actually, considering that all the main heroines this time are aliens, I'll be extremely disappointed if that does not happen.

I think is still kind of early to discuss what would be the girls reactions to the Harem Plan. After all, we don't even know who should compose the harem. I mean: Lala and Haruna are automatically in since they are Rito's original love interest; the same goes for Yui and Momo for obvious reasons; Yami and Run are likely but not certain; Nana and Mikan are in the gray area; and all the remaining are a big question mark.

Also, on the matter of Mikan, even if she does not becomes Rito's love interest, she will definitely live with him and the others in the end. Call me crazy, but she always strike me as the kind of little sister that keeps chasing after her big brother.

Last edited by faiz blaster; 2010-11-16 at 11:46.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 13:24   Link #695
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
You might not like it but there have been several hints that Mikan's feelings for Rito go beyond those of a normal and healthy sibling relationship. Incest is definitely a possibility. However, I'd happier if Mikan ends up with Yami. Yes, I know it won't happen, but a man can dream. Those two look so cute together.

Hey, I'm just following the naming pattern.
Yeah, I know, I'm just kidding too. I agree with you though, there's definitely hints of incest in Mikan towards Rito but I'd much prefer it if she ends up with Yami. Of course, I still want Yami is still a part of Rito's harem, it's not physically impossible for both things to happen right?
Old 2010-11-16, 13:39   Link #696
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Yeah, I know, I'm just kidding too. I agree with you though, there's definitely hints of incest in Mikan towards Rito but I'd much prefer it if she ends up with Yami. Of course, I still want Yami is still a part of Rito's harem, it's not physically impossible for both things to happen right?
Actually, it is. We just need a full three-way relationship between Rito, Mikan and Yami.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 15:12   Link #697
Used Can

Would Haruna agree to a harem or any of the Earth girls for that matter? I think many people take it for granted just because she likes Rito. It may not be an issue of Lala and her sisters, maybe not for the nurse either, or even for Yami, but I think the Earth girls, especially Yui would raise an objection against it. Hell, not even Rito is into it.
Old 2010-11-16, 15:29   Link #698
Johnny
Working the bags...

Risa and Mio probably would even if they both might not have not have feelings for him just because it sounds like fun...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 15:32   Link #699
Xagzan

Quote:
Would Haruna agree to a harem or any of the Earth girls for that matter? I think many people take it for granted just because she likes Rito. It may not be an issue of Lala and her sisters, maybe not for the nurse either, or even for Yami, but I think the Earth girls, especially Yui would raise an objection against it. Hell, not even Rito is into it.
Has Mikado even been shown in Momo's plans?

But still I look forward to seeing Yui raise objections... and then have Momo break her in
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-16, 16:41   Link #700
Soraya21

Quote:
I don't think she dislikes Momo, she's just very suspicious of her and has no idea what Momo's true intentions are. From Mikan's point of view, Momo is trying to steal Rito away from Lala/Haruna, when she's really just trying to make everyone happy! That includes her, of course

It's hard to tell how she would react if she knew everything about Momo's plan. At first, she would obviously think it's messed up, but maybe she could warm up to the idea with time and a lot of persuasion... She's a very open-minded girl, after all. To be honest, I don't believe she'll accept it, but it's not impossible.
Going further with this, I've always thought that there was a bit of jealousy on Mikan's part whenever she sees Momo trying to get closer to Rito. Both pretty much hold the same position as the younger sister in the relationship, but while Mikan chooses to be the good sibling by stepping aside, Momo takes the opposite route and actively pursues him despite the situation while also outwardly appearing as if she's trying to take Rito all for herself. Severe disapproval for Momo's actions mixed in with envy for being able to freely admit her feelings: that's probably where Mikan's animosity for her comes from.

Well, if Mikan ever comes around to openly admitting she loves Rito as more than a brother, than I see her being able to also accept the harem plan as well over time, since polygamy is practically a hop, scott and jump away from the taboo of incest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
I definitely agree that the plot of Darkness should extend itself to beyond Earth. Actually, considering that all the main heroines this time are aliens, I'll be extremely disappointed if that does not happen.
Yeah, I once had a thought that the series title "Darkness" refers to the darkness of outer space and that the series was going to be shifting into the sci-fi genre where Rito & crew would be having more grand adventures into the great unknown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Actually, it is. We just need a full three-way relationship between Rito, Mikan and Yami.
And here Momo's words ring true once again: everyone's happiness can be found in the harem plan, including ours.

Quote:
I pretty much agree. We've seen some strange, crazy things from all of the alien girls which sets them apart from the normal characters like Haruna and Yui, so I've always had the impression that they would be less bound by any of the today's conventional social standards and customs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Has Mikado even been shown in Momo's plans
Yes she was, page 25 of chap. 2. I think she was also included in the chibi-fied version of the harem in the same chapter, though it's hard to tell since the text was blocking out a couple of the girls' faces.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen