AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-07, 19:41   Link #41
Ero-Senn1n

If Tenten can use that chakra-eating-magic-fan then Kakashi can have monser-levels of chakra
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 21:20   Link #42
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

But wasn't it just 2 chapters ago that Kakashi was on the floor with blood gushing out of his MS eye? How is it that he pops back up like he went on a 3 week vacation and returned fully renewed? Didn't other MS users start losing the MS pattern in their eyes after 3~ or so uses and then gone blinder than a bat?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 21:34   Link #43
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
[B]

And i had a thought about sasuke's future actions , i wonder if he is going to attack obito, he did tell itachi that after he kills him he is going after the guy who helped him that night
Imo Sasuke is the hardest to predict. But personally i think he will end up helping Naruto defeating Madara ( directly or indirectly) at the very least. I don't see Naruto defeating him alone.

And yes, there is a good chance there might be a confrontation between Obito and Sasuke imo. But it's probably a lower chance now than when he started the Hawks.
Old 2012-11-07, 21:53   Link #44
b1gdawg

Who cares how Kakashi has this much Chakra left. If anyone has been in a competitive sports game in real life, you'll know you don't get tired, you don't think what's going on you just do it.

When you're life is on the line and your adrenaline's pumping, I would assume you'll give it all you can to survive. And if you need an explanation, there are a few i could think of, like the Kyuubi or Hachibi giving Kakashi some of their enormous amount of Chakra or being near Obito, or even discovering that Tobi is Obito had given him a second wind.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 22:48   Link #45
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Hopefully there are some real consequences of this fight to Kakashi, Either he be killed or he shouldn't be able to use his Sharingan again.
Old 2012-11-07, 23:45   Link #46
Excelion

Now we know Kakashi can suck himself back out of Obito's dimension so we don't get fans bringing up why Obito didn't use his overpowered OHKO attack.

Still, like others have brought up, Kakashi's using a lot of chakra to do this, so Obito could just keep spamming Kamui and he should run out, but I don't think we will see that happen.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 01:04   Link #47
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Imo Sasuke is the hardest to predict. But personally i think he will end up helping Naruto defeating Madara ( directly or indirectly) at the very least. I don't see Naruto defeating him alone.

And yes, there is a good chance there might be a confrontation between Obito and Sasuke imo. But it's probably a lower chance now than when he started the Hawks.
but when he started the hawk and joined with obito, he did that gain access to bigger power, we should not forget that obito was in position of itachi's eyes, this could have another reason as to why sasuke tried to get closer to obito, i think obito has always been on his hitlist along with other elders to konoha, i wonder if they will be killed by sasuke or not
Old 2012-11-08, 01:40   Link #48
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post

I don't see Sasuke getting involved with this fight. He has his own sub-plot with Orochimaru that will decide his future after he learns the truth.

At this point it is impossible to predict Kishi, but I can see Naruto being on the edge of defeat until the army shows up. Fodder gets destroyed, but the Konoha 12 get powerups and hold their own. Then Obito does a heel/face turn like Darth Vader on takes out Madara.

Afterwards Sasuke can arrive since Kishi did say Naruto and he would meet during the war. At that point, he would take over for Madara/Obito as main villain with the goal of being the host for the Jyuubi. Someone has to step up and be final villain. Otherwise we are out of villains and the manga ends.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 02:21   Link #49
Lunarskylar

i dunno if it's just the art it probably is, but on page 9 it actually looks like his sharingan is off

to give kakashi credit, he has been shown to be very careful this time around with this chakra conservation, since every panel shows him with his eye closed or his forehead protector over his eye

also, with reference to his fight with sasuke, in naruto time it might be a bit longer than a few days ago, but i'm guessing there's no real way to tell. However, if we really want to go by in manga naruto time, it's prob only been a few months- half a year ish since part 2 started and kakashi started using his mangekyo. So if he could make all this progress in a few months, then at that rate i wouldn't be that surprised if he'd finally overcome his motion sickness nonsense after using kamui since his last battle with sasuke

that being said, he'll prob have a heart attack at the end of all this
Old 2012-11-08, 02:40   Link #50
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
What's the point of a week break with a chapter returning with nothing happening..
Old 2012-11-08, 06:37   Link #51
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
what did the rasenshuriken hit?
That was Afternoon Tiger.
Old 2012-11-08, 06:59   Link #52
Sasheks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I don't see Sasuke getting involved with this fight. He has his own sub-plot with Orochimaru that will decide his future after he learns the truth.

At this point it is impossible to predict Kishi, but I can see Naruto being on the edge of defeat until the army shows up. Fodder gets destroyed, but the Konoha 12 get powerups and hold their own. Then Obito does a heel/face turn like Darth Vader on takes out Madara.

Afterwards Sasuke can arrive since Kishi did say Naruto and he would meet during the war. At that point, he would take over for Madara/Obito as main villain with the goal of being the host for the Jyuubi. Someone has to step up and be final villain. Otherwise we are out of villains and the manga ends.
What about Orochimaru?
Old 2012-11-08, 12:12   Link #53
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
That was Afternoon Tiger.
thanks. the art i assumed was a wind shrunken was actually naruto zipping over to kakashi...

i guess the authors point in having obito send kakashi to that other dimension was done to show that kakashi was capable of getting out. but it looked at first like obito was safely tucking kakashi away...
Old 2012-11-08, 12:31   Link #54
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheks View Post
What about Orochimaru?
As much as I would love to see Orochimaru troll everyone and become Final Villain, he was likely only brought back to provide exposition for Sasuke. And then once his role has been fulfilled, will be discarded by Sasuke after Oro tries for that teenage boy body one last time.

It looks like none of Sannin will survive to see Naruto's HappyLand after the ninja system is changed.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 16:05   Link #55
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
if Guy goes to 8th gate, will he be able to beat Madara?
Old 2012-11-08, 16:30   Link #56
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Well if Lee could be as strong as a Kage by using all 8 gates, sure I guess Gai could defeat Madara...then again, he is not an Uchiha, Uzumaki or Senjuu, and they are the only ones who matter, so it's more likely Gai would simply beat a clone (ala recent chapters of Bleach).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 16:37   Link #57
b1gdawg

Quote:
Pretty sure nobody can beat Madara since he's basically Immortal right now... Don't count out Kishi ending the story with Madara winning with a "no such thing as peace" theme to the entire story. If u compare to modern times, the Jinchuriiki were kind of kept as Atom bombs, so there's peace because of the massive weapons. The only way there would be peace and unity on Earth is if Aliens attacked -_-

Guy dies if he uses the 8th gate right?
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 16:53   Link #58
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Not just Guy. Anyone who opens the 8th gate will die after the effect wears off. Unless this is a shonen manga oh wait.

^Also explanation for kakashi's ridiculous chakra reserve. I'm so used to characters having obscene amounts of stamina near the endgame that I hardly even register it as a plot hole anymore.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 19:01   Link #59
Excelion

There's that whole lack of death to named characters thing, but Gai probably has a Evening/Midnight attack to go with the 8th gate. If there's anytime we'd see it, it would be in this fight.

Also, we sort of got a direct explanation for Kakashi's chakra reserves in today's anime filler episode. It was along the lines of 'a shinobi's power multiplies when fighting for his friends', lol. Speaking of the anime, they sort of referenced some later material this week. It has Gai with the ascot look, Rin, and Kakashi on a mission. They briefly show Obito under the rock again too. Fleshing it out more for when the big reveal comes.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 03:56   Link #60
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Madara is currently Vegito, so I guess not.

Even if he were as he was in the Valley of the End I'd still doubt it...a lot.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion