Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-08-15, 06:43   Link #81
sandrum
MS Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
Dating = going to jail ? 0_o Last time i checked Meyrin is 16, people are allowed to get married at 16. In that case Lacus/Kira/Athrun/Cagali all would be sitting in jail since GS And dont quote me on this one, and neither i know if its true or not, but someone in some other topic stated that Coordinators are considered addults at the age of 13-14 <<no idea if its true or not

I think they did that allready after 1st Bloody Valentine war, didnt stop anyone from building them tho Seriously, who is going to enforce this treaty ?
I was just kidding about the dating.

But the gundam part, I was thinking about how nice it would be to get back to having the amount of Gundams down near 1 or 2, though keeping the good mobile suits/armours around for good measure.
sandrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-15, 07:01   Link #82
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

BTW sandrum I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed reading your analysis...I can't believe I forgot about episode 44 (It did have some exciting moments, so I guess it slipped my mind, but)...Djbril is about to kill the universe and the AA are thinking about a plan that would take decades and decades to implement completley (If it's even accepted)...Like what is the bigger threat?? Burrough out of my brain with a spoon will ya? ...Obviously i agree with ep 50, but your reasons for putting ep 34 up in the worst categorey intrigued me...Your the first person I've read to really look at that way (I mean how irrational you thought Kira's thinking was if he wanted to prioritize saving the AA)...
Old 2006-08-15, 07:30   Link #83
sandrum
MS Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
BTW sandrum ...Your the first person I've read to really look at that way (I mean how irrational you thought Kira's thinking was if he wanted to prioritize saving the AA)...
I'm not sure if that was a shot at me or not -- this is really just how I saw it. Anyway, it seemed to me that "going" to the AA would mean little if being at the AA means that the 2 enemies in persuit are still behind them (impulse/minerva). Getting rid of the enemies, or at least crippling one or both of them would stand to help AA more than going to the AA ship itself. Now, I'm sure that someone will say that AA could have gotten away if Freedom was in the hanger, but it seemed that they had no real worries about leaving kira on the field as long as they got away themselves --as they seem to believe in him. I'm not questioning kiras rationalization of the safety of AA. What I am questioning is why kira needed to be at the ship to save it, instead of stopping what was attacking the ship.

Last edited by sandrum; 2006-08-15 at 08:05.
Old 2006-08-15, 07:33   Link #84
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Uh...I don't shoot and miss...If I ever take a shot at you trust me you'd be bleeding^^...I was saying your veiw was one that I didn't really think about...It was good food for thought...
Old 2006-08-15, 07:38   Link #85
sandrum
MS Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Uh...I don't shoot and miss...If I ever take a shot at you trust me you'd be bleeding^^...I was saying your veiw was one that I didn't really think about...It was good food for thought...
Sorry wingdarkness, I was just very upset at the series. It had so much potential at the beginning.....
Old 2006-08-15, 07:47   Link #86
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Yeah you must be kinda new if you don't know my feelings..I totally agree with you...Most of my masochistic obsession with talking about GSD derives from the fact I loved it at one point and thought it had more potential than any G-series I ever watched (That first arc blew my mind in alot of ways)...Watching it disinegrate week by week was really tuff, and even when I knew it had no chance to redeem itself I made up scenerios in my mind to help me cope...My obvious purpose with this thread is trying to see what people liked and hated about the show via there picks..When you read what episodes people thought were well excuted vs. the ones that were the worst you start to see a pattern of what people find most important about a G-series...and where there motivations lie...You can tell if a person is pro-Zaft or pro-AA based on alot of things, if they were Shinn or Kira,..if they were totally nuetral...If they were EAF even...It's fun to invade peoples' minds like this to me...