AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-27, 02:16   Link #28681
Awrya
U mad?

@whitecloud lol butt power. Then Ise uses gift on their butts for butt beam
Was there any information on how Ultaman Ise looks like? If it was the normal BB I find it pretty strange how no one recognize him (espicially Kiba, since they spar a lot).
Old 2012-04-27, 02:17   Link #28682
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Awrya
N0m said
Ultraman Ise looks like his BB normal form
Old 2012-04-27, 02:33   Link #28683
fazri
blacksun king

maybe the reason why vali can reach empirio dragon because samael curse killing all past possessor and and reduce the heavenly dragon albion curse in the DD.
that why he can reach that state.
well that just my theory!!
Old 2012-04-27, 02:40   Link #28684
iK@r0s

^for me I think that the past possessor of DD give vali part of there power......thats theory
Old 2012-04-27, 02:40   Link #28685
Soji

fazri@ I think it's possible.Ise can reach CCQ (even if incomplete) because ...
1 his love for Rias and the children(but most love).
2 DD senpai help him.
3 the evil piece
4 persuade the BG senpai with his chant in the end .
Now we know that the past host are no more. So i suppose that samael curse really do kill DD senpai and help vali to gain that form. I mean he say was working on something but i cant see Vali try to persuade the DD senpai like Ise does.
Old 2012-04-27, 02:43   Link #28686
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Soji-Niisan
about Vali
Vali said this in vol 9
"Persuading others by words is not my style. --
I will take the greater challenge of dominating the past senpai, it is more interesting that way. Cao Cao, if you want to defeat us you'd better do it while it's still possible. -- Before I and Ise completely surpass your powers."
So......
i think he not Persuading DD senpai by words but by power
this just my theory
Old 2012-04-27, 02:47   Link #28687
Soji

Ruki0089 @ I think the same. but i get the feeling like fazri that samael curse play a role here.
Also like we say some time ago it's interesting see that .
Ise take the *king *path.(persuading the old host) and ...well you know his chant and how he is.
While vali seem to take the *tyran* paht (jd). Like you say dominating the past host(from what we know this is what he say and you point out.).
Old 2012-04-27, 02:50   Link #28688
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

KINDA WEIRD ...

ISSE TALKING ABOUT OPPAI to the past host

VALI YOU ARE ALL MY BITC...S NOW !

weird and funny at the same time
Old 2012-04-27, 03:01   Link #28689
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Weekly LN Ranking in Japan from 16th to 22nd Apr

1st place - 40,762 Highschool DxD vol.12.

That is just pure overkill lol...it was released on the 20th and yet it has the highest sale.

Nom@n seems quiet today...could it be that he is on a summary marathon???

Old 2012-04-27, 03:03   Link #28690
therau23
Lab Member #009

According to Ichibumi's blog, they actually had to go to reprint for Volume 12 already.
Old 2012-04-27, 03:09   Link #28691
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post

That is just pure overkill lol...it was released on the 20th and yet it has the highest sale.

Hey NB can you pm me the source for that, there's something else i wanna take a look at since it has a similar genre to DxD. I wanna see how they stacked up to DxD

And speaking of returns, ultraman issei? Where, what, when, how? o.O

Old 2012-04-27, 03:10   Link #28692
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

I think the author didnt expect it to be so popular...I mean it took the LN 9 vols before the anime was decided -- quite slow in the LN-sense. I suspect it could be due to the poor publicity lol and the anime just made it .

I think the author has created alot of paths to develop his LN and many ways to keep it interesting...The only death-flag he raised was by naming it Highschool which has limited him.

Old 2012-04-27, 03:15   Link #28693
Soji

lilNewBlood @ True. But like you say i don't think the author expect to be so popular.
Also the title can always be change with a sequal or similar (like colege dxd like people say here). Or who know. there is more than one way if he want continue the story after Ise High school year.ALso there is still 1 year and 3 month in the ln time line. It's not like this is already a problem.

Bathara Yamadipati@ Fusion with GR. Gr+ Ise bb= Ise in bb big like GR. And totally hax he destroy monster that people can only try to stall.XD
Old 2012-04-27, 03:20   Link #28694
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
lilNewBlood @ True. But like you say i don't think the author expect to be so popular.
Yea..I mean I didnt even know this existed until the winter animelist 2012 came out lol...and I decided to take a peek which was a charm.

Old 2012-04-27, 03:24   Link #28695
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

what i would like to know is what did the emperor thought when every channel in the underworld
was giving news that the chichiryutei defeated the monster that the emperor just stop for a moment in a single blow
Old 2012-04-27, 03:27   Link #28696
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:

Nice fist place!
Looks like we can look forward till Arc 5

Wait......Am I that noisy....?
I just used up my head and stamina since I did my assignment without sleeping. My head is still in a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therau23 View Post
According to Ichibumi's blog, they actually had to go to reprint for Volume 12 already.
Yeah. Volume 12 was put on sales on Friday. But it was sold already on Saturday or Sunday.

Quote:
Yea..I mean I didnt even know this existed until the winter animelist 2012 came out lol...and I decided to take a peek which was a charm.
Same thing happened to me for Toaru. I knew about it AFTER a year the anime was released lol.
Old 2012-04-27, 03:31   Link #28697
fazri
blacksun king

well maybe samael curse no killing all DD past possessor but i think that curse make the past possessor and DD curse get weakning quite a lot so vali that can withstand samael curse easily dominating past possessor with power of course!.
Soji you agree with me right.
now days i rarely posting in this forum because i don't want to get other love latter from mod again.
hehehe...
Old 2012-04-27, 03:35   Link #28698
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Also the title can always be change with a sequal or similar (like colege dxd how people say here). Or who know. there is more than one way if he want continue the story after Ise High school year.ALso there is still 1 year and 3 month in the ln time line. It's not like this is already a problem.

Bathara Yamadipati@ Fusion with GR. Gr+ Ise bb= Ise in bb big like GR. And totally hax he destroy monster that people can only try to stall.XD
Well the Otaku community have their bases on manga and anime, many people dont notice the huge quatity of people are after this, I remember something about US college funding an studies center for the cultural research over Otaku pop culture, me as example all my search modes are based on manga and anime, not light novels, when I notice this worck was by the anime and obviusly look at manga as base usual line, but instead theres was LN>anime>manga sequence, about the LN sales, maybe mostly starts with pre order and online orders, it was first place on amazon.co.jp on the general chart, now is little far (#58) but we still talk about general chart in Japan, somes people here mentioned it was imposible to get a copy from library, cuz was sold out.
as myself I am happy, cuz this mean more: LN > manga and anime (series, OVAS and movies), this implies Ishibumi sensei can improve and as I pointed before he is ranked as one of the author whom have special relationship with the fanservice.
Old 2012-04-27, 03:37   Link #28699
fazri
blacksun king

update vol 4 on BT.
for the translator thank you very much!
Old 2012-04-27, 03:42   Link #28700
Soji

fazri @ Yeah. I agree with you about Dd senpai and Samael curse.

n0m@n @ When you show us the title of all the arc ,arc 4 as well there is was *the to be continue*.
But yeah,thanks this info we can really hope in arc 5 as well.(and maybe even more).
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural