AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-13, 10:05   Link #81
Scarlett_Rain55

Why are people shitting their pants over Ichigo shouting out Rukia's name? Doesn't he do that all the time?
Old 2008-07-13, 10:51   Link #82
yuuk1

@ Final

Apparently he only does it with Rukia- A LOT -

And the fact that it's a movie about Rukia, shouldn't we get excited? If you're here to offend, please do it on another thread.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:04   Link #83
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
@ Final

Apparently he only does it with Rukia- A LOT -

And the fact that it's a movie about Rukia, shouldn't we get excited? If you're here to offend, please do it on another thread.
oh god.. if its gonna be about Rukia ... Expect a bunch of Flashbacks we've already seen 100 times. lol
Old 2008-07-13, 12:13   Link #84
yuuk1

Seriously, you guys who have nothing intellectual to say aren't even worth my time.

Okay, that sounded a bit rude and off topic, still, a lot of IchiRuki fans actually read this thread so try and not be mean
Old 2008-07-13, 12:23   Link #85
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Seriously, you guys who have nothing intellectual to say aren't even worth my time.

Sometimes, hard core fans scare me it was a joke.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:56   Link #86
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Your jokes aren't funny to the people you are offending.Sorry for ruining your happy mood but it's not nice
Joke with Orihime,how about this?
Old 2008-07-13, 13:53   Link #87
ruote

Ahhh forget about them.
bashing is good, It’s really fun to read.

about the movie,
I hope there's no kidnapping will happen
the arranged-marriage plot is kinda lame

I'm thinking about,
other noble clans will blackmail the Kuchiki
(Kuchiki’s actions will be great to watch)
The biggest sacrifice will be made by Rukia to save the honor of the Kuchiki
of course Ichigo will be there to help.
Inoue will have her appearance too(so to her fans, cheer up a little. )
I really want to see Gin in this movie, but i know it wont happen !
Old 2008-07-13, 14:12   Link #88
Lendra-chan

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Ichigo has screamed out all of his friends names the same way. Don't think Rukia is getting any special treatment. the people who need special treatment are you rukia fan freaks :P
T_T That's just being kinda of rude.

So we're excited about the possibility of an IchixRuki movie~ Big deal, let us be excited~ :|

It's certainly advertising what seems like IchiRuki. We're not delving WAY too deep into it to dig out some impossible potentials, here :\
Old 2008-07-13, 14:26   Link #89
Lendra-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalfantasyfan55 View Post
Why are people shitting their pants over Ichigo shouting out Rukia's name? Doesn't he do that all the time?
Well this was particularly honed in on Ichigo screaming Rukia's name. It's not like a parrot of the Inuyasha and Kagome parody where they scream one another's name like it's their day job :|

Besides, usually the 'screaming of one another's name' is just a surprised 'Ichigo!' or 'Rukia!' When something happens that is potentially hazardous to one another.

If you just listen to the way Ichigo howls Rukia's name, it's enough to send chills down your back~ Obviously, something's going to happen to her. He's not belting out her name for no reason. :|
Old 2008-07-13, 14:32   Link #90
BlackShinobi07

I didn't see anything too special. Just your generic Bleach type fights and the everyday cast of characters. *yawn*
Old 2008-07-13, 14:40   Link #91
Lendra-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
you know that does sound like a rock title. funny stuff.

I haven't seen the second movie, but I hope this one is better then the first one. the first one was TERRIBLE. Seriously bad. Sienna, I didn't even like her character design.

You know it wouldn't surprise me if Kubo threw in some Ichigo/rukia interactions. People would love it and its not really uncommon. Inuyasha had something similar happen; there was even some kissing i might add (this didn't even happen in the manga) That being said I REALLY hope it isn't another kidnap plot. That is getting really old.
I agree that a kidnapping plot would be really lame. However, I think with the title of "Goodbye, Rukia" as the teaser in the trailer, everything is either slightly or fully voluntary.

I don't think Rukia would allow herself to get kidnapped. She's too logical and witty to be tricked into anything, or otherwise, she'd come up with some clever way to escape.

XD As an IchigoxRukia fan, I am biased in my hope for some kissing between the two. It would be quite the stomach-butterfly jostler, but some little part of me is telling me that the pure relationship of IchigoxRukia would be jaded just slightly if they kissed.

I suppose it's the nature in which they'd kiss that would determine how their relationship changed o_o Other than that, I DO expect to see some IchigoxRukia interraction in this movie.
Old 2008-07-13, 14:46   Link #92
Lendra-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
I didn't see anything too special. Just your generic Bleach type fights and the everyday cast of characters. *yawn*
That's when y'gotta look into the story :|

And even then, sometimes it really bites. At those times, it's painful to watch a good series go down T__T;
Old 2008-07-13, 16:03   Link #93
yuuk1

Hey IchiRuki (Bleach) fans, as it said in the poster (well it's a little obvious) that this will be shown on the 13th of December. I also found the information from a site, which I am not sure if I'm allowed to post the url.

just search for cinematoday(.)jp/movie/release/200812 >.<
Old 2008-07-13, 16:35   Link #94
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruote View Post
Ahhh forget about them.
bashing is good, It’s really fun to read.

about the movie,
I hope there's no kidnapping will happen
the arranged-marriage plot is kinda lame

I'm thinking about,
other noble clans will blackmail the Kuchiki
(Kuchiki’s actions will be great to watch)
The biggest sacrifice will be made by Rukia to save the honor of the Kuchiki
of course Ichigo will be there to help.
Inoue will have her appearance too(so to her fans, cheer up a little. )
I really want to see Gin in this movie, but i know it wont happen !
eh I do, Specialy Ichigo&Rukia. they need to learn to just ignore stuff like that. I see people bashing my favorite couples but I don't get all mad about it.
Old 2008-07-13, 16:52   Link #95
Lendra-chan

Quote:
eh I do, Specialy Ichigo&Rukia. they need to learn to just ignore stuff like that. I see people bashing my favorite couples but I don't get all mad about it.
Mm - I dunno about any others but for me, you can bash the couple [ though we'll defend them if it's calling the individually 'stupid' or something like that ] all you like~ I just don't like it when they immediately insult the fanbase of that couple. That's just rude and disrespectful.
Old 2008-07-13, 17:03   Link #96
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I was only making fun of Rukia -_- and I happen to make fun of all characters.
Old 2008-07-13, 17:47   Link #97
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
My guess:

Rukia will try a solo this time, just like Hitsugaya in the 2nd movie.. no romance or kidnapping.

Quote:
ack, fanatics + minor jokes = disaster

yuuk1 you better stop taking this so serious.. it's common and daily business to make fun of characters(most of the time it's about Renji, Orihime or Tousen ) here on AS - as a Orihime fan I know all about it you can start to complain when ppl throw dirt, but that won't happen soon
Old 2008-07-13, 18:20   Link #98
yuuk1

>.< sorry if I get on people's nerves...! And yea, I do have a bad habit of taking things seriously.. (>~,~)> sometimes...!
Old 2008-07-13, 19:35   Link #99
Lendra-chan

Quote:
I was only making fun of Rukia -_- and I happen to make fun of all characters.
-shrugs- whether or not you make fun of all characters, some people are gonna get terribly offended :\ (and I do remember you poking fun at rukia FANS not just rukia)
Old 2008-07-13, 19:43   Link #100
Lendra-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
My guess:

Rukia will try a solo this time, just like Hitsugaya in the 2nd movie.. no romance or kidnapping.

ack, fanatics + minor jokes = disaster

yuuk1 you better stop taking this so serious.. it's common and daily business to make fun of characters(most of the time it's about Renji, Orihime or Tousen ) here on AS - as a Orihime fan I know all about it you can start to complain when ppl throw dirt, but that won't happen soon
As a Rukia fan, I'm hoping there's a LITTLE more action than just the usual 'solo action' And for the general hope for Bleach, I'm hoping they mix it up a little~

(It's nice to see a really easy going Orihime fan :3 I haven't seen too many in places where we're so fiery about Rukia and Ichigo )
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name