Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-15, 08:18   Link #221
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Check the image thread...I just posted nice color pics of Ulq and the shot with his wings in the moonlight have been colored.
Old 2009-02-15, 08:41   Link #222
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

yeah Halibel fits also a shark or a pirahna but i'm more for a Lizard or a Dragon

and i still think Barragan will be a Lion King ^_^

stark would fit Bat, but Ulquiorra already got it..

however Szayel looks like a Jellyfish to me
Old 2009-02-15, 08:51   Link #223
hakisak
Banned

Szayel was obviously a "fairy"
Old 2009-02-15, 10:36   Link #224
Arachne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
i could care less , arrancar are so boring, I want some a. vaizard action or b. Ishhin

But Vizard look really boring. >_>
Old 2009-02-15, 10:39   Link #225
Bordix

Quote:
Even with the mask on?
Old 2009-02-15, 10:44   Link #226
Arachne

Yes, even then.

Ulq's form looks decent, but a little bland imo. Here's to hoping Halibel and Stark look awesome.
Old 2009-02-15, 10:52   Link #227
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Arrancar only got one release...Vizard have: mask, shikai, bankai and kido (which is something maybe arrancar should have as well to make the fights more interesting...) so anyways, objectively speaking the Vizard got more to show.However, their character is plain, in contrast to the top Arrancar-Stark,Barragan and Halibel have barely talked at all and we still don't know why they would follow Aizen (I don't think it's a simple matter of strength) so that makes them very intriguing.
Old 2009-02-15, 13:00   Link #228
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

barragan is king triton, halibel is sexy werewolf , and stark turns out to be arrr... idk a hippe (maybe )
Old 2009-02-15, 13:33   Link #229
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Ichigo is superior to Ulquiorra. The problem is he's green. He had a vast amount of reiatsu before he got his Shinigami powers (they are two different things) He has no idea how to use those powers. The first time he met Ulquiorra...his hollow was interfering and even then...

"His powers are unstable, but when it's at it's highest peak...its GREATER THAN MINE" ~Ulquiorra

As weak as you think he is, with his one and half move (Kuroi is slightly different) he's still stronger than Ulq. So I think the correct wording should be....Ulquiorra has NO CHANCE of winning....

He may need Ogichi to show him a new move...if he even shows up. Since Zangetsu is in control...but he does not need Ogichi to win
I disagree, yeah Ichigo has a great reiatsu so what? Look at Kenpachi he also has a great reiatsu doesn't make them automatically win a fight, brute power doesn't decide a fight, also Ulquiorra said that at it's peak Ichigo's reiatsu is stronger than his but he never said anything about whether it's from the normal power outlet he uses (Ulquiorra using the bare minimum) or whether it's in his released state.

I could say that someone is stronger than me at his peak but it is vague because I could just be measuring my strength without going all out. Furthermore, Ulquiorra has more speed, precision, killer intent, skill so those all factor in, during this fight Ulquiorra is Sephiroth and Ichigo is Cloud and unless Orihime uses Holy out of nowhere I see no way for Ichigo to win without help from his friends or from his inner powers.

Also I think that Ulquiorra is a VL and I don't want Ichigo to win by himself even if he is the main protaganist doesn't mean he should be the most powerful in the series, he should have help with this battle to empthasize the power of Aizen's top 4

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-15, 18:02   Link #230
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Instead of Hichigo I expect an inner conversation (or maybe training for a few episodes, time stands still in there ) from both of Zangetsu's forms so that he can use his bankai and mask to their full potential and then wake up with 10x reiatsu to heal his wounds and own Ulquiorra with whatever he will have learned.
It has been a while since we have seen the old man Zangetsu. Ichigo may have the raw power but he lacks a lot of skill plus he knows no demon arts.. so yeah.
Old 2009-02-15, 18:48   Link #231
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animepandafreak View Post
I wonder wat sin it will b next week ...hmmmm....
Hm, I really think it’s going to be lust and end with wrath and then go off into some other cliché chapter title. Lust could be Yami’s lust for battle, or perhaps Ichigo’s hollow coming out again. Wrath could be Ichigo’s anger at Ulquiorra or something. I really don’t know.

For the Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight...

I think that KT will have someone help Ichigo. Like Cub-sama said, he’ll do it to show how strong the VL are, which I’m starting to believe that Ulquiorra really is one; his form barely changed. Yes, Ichigo has this unimaginably large amount of reiatsu, but he can’t control it. If Hichigo/Zangetsu doesn’t show up, one of his buddies will. KT will have to do this in order to keep Ichigo from turning into Goku or any other Sayain for that matter. Ichigo still has to have a progression in his powers, not just instantly pwning everybody. I would have stopped reading this a long time ago if this happened.

As for the other Espada... I don’t really see Yami being a gorilla or a bear. He looks like a rhinoceros to me. Actually he reminds me of Ganon from the Legend of Zelda. They have the same eye-brow thing going on, so maybe he’ll turn into a giant pig, but I’m pretty sure that Nnoitra’s fracción already took that role.

I still say the Halibel will be a Godzilla rip off and Barragan will be King Trident, or perhaps a sea lion, I’ve heard a couple of people mention this option. I really have no clue what Stark will be. I think that he’ll probably end up, if he even has an animal form, either a bear or maybe shark, though I doubt the shark thing... But that’s all just my opinion.
Old 2009-02-15, 19:14   Link #232
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
As Hiyori's #1 fan, I must object.
Old 2009-02-15, 19:30   Link #233
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As lot of people mentioned Barragan is Lion king that makes Coolhorn Simba @_@ .... Hope we get Tuesday spoilers coming week
Old 2009-02-15, 20:22   Link #234
hakisak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I disagree, yeah Ichigo has a great reiatsu so what? Look at Kenpachi he also has a great reiatsu doesn't make them automatically win a fight, brute power doesn't decide a fight,
. That argument might have worked if Zaraki hadn't done just that...
Quote:
also Ulquiorra said that at it's peak Ichigo's reiatsu is stronger than his but he never said anything about whether it's from the normal power outlet he uses (Ulquiorra using the bare minimum) or whether it's in his released state.

I could say that someone is stronger than me at his peak but it is vague because I could just be measuring my strength without going all out.
See that's the part you are getting confused. When Ulquiorra uttered those words...He was comparing, reiatsu level spirit power, spirit force , spirit pressure for the dubbies--Not actually fighting ability boxing, sword skill--etc..etc.

Greater than mine...Means greater than mine . It does not mean "It's greater than mine, if we are not crossing swords, or I am in an unreleased state--so at it's highest peak, it's higher than mine---under those circumstances"

No! It' means that even while choking, as far as power level and strength---Ichigo was already superior than Ulq.

Quote:
Furthermore, Ulquiorra has more speed, precision, killer intent, skill so those all factor in, during this fight Ulquiorra is Sephiroth and Ichigo is Cloud and unless Orihime uses Holy out of nowhere I see no way for Ichigo to win without help from his friends or from his inner powers.
I didn't see all this, they're about equal. He hasn't hurt Ichigo and Ichigo dodged or withstood his blows, the same as he did Ichigo's--as of right now they are even... as far as fighting. Not power levels (Ichigo > Ulquiorra)

Can I ask you something? Did you ever notice that Ichigo is good at fighting. I don't mean supernatural shit---I mean just plain ass kicking? Why is it you don't realize not only is it hard to just kick his ass, even if you do get some blows, he can adjust to your level of fighting after taking a few hits and then match you blow for blow.

It's because of that he stuck with one move or else he'd be TRULY hax, because he came equipped with high amounts of reiatsu, and his own Shingami powers, and can improve in mere hours and days. Plus he's a natural instinctive fighter, and as dense as he appears-- he learns quickly.

As of right now Ichigo isn't winning, but he isn't losing.

(The mask broke because of that stupid anime law--uninterruptable metamorphosis)

I didn't watch or play FF so the comparison is lost on me. (I can say, Cloud isn't liked very much is he?)
Quote:
Also I think that Ulquiorra is a VL and I don't want Ichigo to win by himself even if he is the main protaganist doesn't mean he should be the most powerful in the series, he should have help with this battle to empthasize the power of Aizen's top 4
Ichigo will win by himself. Even if he gets help from Zangetsu, or Ogichi...they are both part of him, his weapons---his win.

I think he's a VL too. I also think the other captains will lose because the top four are all VL...then the Vizards will enter and fight them.
Old 2009-02-15, 21:02   Link #235
Justin Kim
*Artist

Ulqui, in my case seems like a vasto lorde. (Just a speculation). But again, as referenced earlier - Reiatsu, normally in Bleach does not determine the outcome of the fight. What confuses me is Ichigo's exponential Reiatsu growths during fights. Usually when that happens his eyes seem to flare up into a sky blue color. I wonder if we'll ever get to figure out how he gets all the reiatsu all of a sudden in a single burst. Who knows it might happen as well when he's fighting Ulqui. It's always Ichigo's resolve factor, and how much he wants to kill that certain individual that jumps his reiatsu's power.
Old 2009-02-15, 21:22   Link #236
hakisak
Banned

He also has skill...the guy has skill and what he lacks, he can learn really quickly. Ichigo doesn't get enough credit because he doesn't have a flashy design, cherry blossoms, white or black wings--but there is a lot more to Ichigo than meets the eye.

(Byakuya had white wings, Ulq has black wings...just an observation)
Old 2009-02-15, 22:20   Link #237
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Kubo is gonna be my favorite author if he makes Barragan turn into King Triton.
Old 2009-02-15, 23:19   Link #238
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
As for Stark being a lion, he could be. Male lions spend most of their day's sleeping.
I support you that's the perfect fit for his realease
Old 2009-02-15, 23:21   Link #239
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I have a really hard time seeing Stark as a lion, but that's just me.
Old 2009-02-16, 00:13   Link #240
hakisak
Banned

Me too...I think he's a bear...bears hibernate and he sleeps a lot
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga