AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-15, 20:38   Link #2201
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Ise's Dress Break actually breaks not only clothes but also special material that the girl is wearing. In volume 6, Asia was captured and was chained with a certain thing made from a certain longinus. No one could broke it but his Dress break did. If he continues to improve his Dress Break and also can nullify their magic they shoot at him is well he will be truly invincible if he combine it with billingual.

Also to fight guys he should create a move which makes every one look like hot chicks from his eyes. That way he could use the other two moves and also beat anyone. If that happens he will truly become a beast.
magine if he made a long range version of it. right now he needs to touch someone for it to work. If he gets rid of that limitation he would be invincible LOL!

That is the favorite move of Onigiri from Air Gear. he was able to take on someone hundreds of times stronger than him with that move and prevail. Imagine if him and Ise were to meet.

Quick question. Currently how strong is Ise without using his SG as of the lastest volume?
Old 2012-01-15, 20:46   Link #2202
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Also to fight guys he should create a move which makes every one look like hot chicks from his eyes. That way he could use the other two moves and also beat anyone. If that happens he will truly become a beast.
No, no, no... Dress Break should exclusively be used for female only... i agree with Ise for not wanting to see naked guys... He should develop a skill blow away guys not their clothes... i hope in the future he can power up the Dress Break to blow girl's clothes just by looking at it...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-01-15, 20:48   Link #2203
n0m@n
C-Z

@cyberdemon

Lol. Yeah, Onigiri was giving Nike a hard time with it so I laughed hard. So Ise should do the same lol. But people would think he is gay because he will be too obssesed with stirpping a guy.
Hmmmm that's hard question. Ise always use SG.
But when he turns into Balance-Break he has to start the count down. While it's counting down he can't use the SG's abiity. He has to dodge attacks while it's counting down and he has reflexes to keep up with the opponents move with it. So I won't call him weak.

But Sairaorg is the same as Ise that both can't use magic. So Sairaorg become physically strong that he is the only one to break Ise's armour with just a punch. So I would like Ise to become like him in the future too.

@tarajis
Well if he can destroy everything beside's guys clothes then it would be good. But so far his two moves are limited to girls only
Old 2012-01-15, 20:52   Link #2204
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

an attack agenst guys that does the opposite of dress breack x 10 waight
Old 2012-01-15, 20:54   Link #2205
dannclark

Quote:
@cyberdemon

Lol. Yeah, Onigiri was giving Nike a hard time with it so I laughed hard. So Ise should do the same lol. But people would think he is gay because he will be too obssesed with stirpping a guy.
Hmmmm that's hard question. Ise always use SG.
But when he turns into Balance-Break he has to start the count down. While it's counting down he can't use the SG's abiity. He has to dodge attacks while it's counting down and he has reflexes to keep up with the opponents move with it. So I won't call him weak.

But Sairaorg is the same as Ise that both can't use magic. So Sairaorg become physically strong that he is the only one to break Ise's armour with just a punch. So I would like Ise to become like him in the future too.

@tarajis
Well if he can destroy everything beside's guys clothes then it would be good. But so far his two moves are limited to girls only
what happens hen hes in queen mode? are all his abilitys like ten fold of what they normally are? or does he still go off the boost ability?

And what about vali? does he do the same thing as ise? dodge hile his opponents power keeps halving? or does he fight?
Old 2012-01-15, 21:01   Link #2206
n0m@n
C-Z

Well when ise gets into Balance-Break, it boosts up to his maximum output immediately. Though triania and Queen still makes him further stronger. It hasnt been stated how many times the Queen is stronger than the usual Balance-Break but definitely waaaay stronger than before.

Vali? He never showed his usual Sacred Gear. Every time he fights he gets into Balance-Break immediately. Also it seems like he doesnt have any countdown so he can use his Balance-Break immediately is well.
Old 2012-01-15, 21:01   Link #2207
Reitou Yami
Yandere?

I went to sleep for a while, and now woke up, I have become a yandere in everyone's eyes...
It seem that I have to claim it again : I only love 2D girls, have no interest in 2D or 3D boys, 3D girls.
I made a list of my favourite char 2 month ago (the time I haven't read DxD yet), you can take a look if you're interested : http://www.mediafire.com/?v3j4skqk721jwkr
Old 2012-01-15, 21:03   Link #2208
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

i read earlyer that ise made 2 dragons cry who was the second one and why was that one crying
Old 2012-01-15, 21:03   Link #2209
Bear Killer
Useless Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reitou Yami View Post
I only love 2D girls
Excellent choice. You'll find it's the best decision you ever made in your entire life.

If there is a way ~ find it! If there is no way ~ make it!
Old 2012-01-15, 21:06   Link #2210
dannclark

Also the holy sords seem a little unfair? like one graze and ise as done for what if the opponents like asuper fast and can do like a ninja fast cut its over. a bit dumb i reckon
Old 2012-01-15, 21:06   Link #2211
n0m@n
C-Z

Vanishing dragon Albion. Albion became depressed because his eternal foe, Ddraig, is called Chichiryutei that it makes him a part of it.
Odin later asks which part of girls Vali likes. He said butt, so Odin gave him the nickname "Ketsu-ryukou" which means "Butt Emperor Dragon".
Old 2012-01-15, 21:07   Link #2212
SvNto7

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
i read earlyer that ise made 2 dragons cry who was the second one and why was that one crying
The 2nd one is Albion, the white heavenly dragon which reside in Vali's Sacred Gear (Divine Dividing)

The dragon cried because suffered when looking at Ddraig (feel the same that once an almighty dragon fallen to a pervert dragon, they at same level so must be sharing feeling )
Old 2012-01-15, 21:08   Link #2213
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
I went to sleep for a while, and now woke up, I have become a yandere in everyone's eyes...
It seem that I have to claim it again : I only love 2D girls, have no interest in 2D or 3D boys, 3D girls.
I made a list of my favourite char 2 month ago (the time I haven't read DxD yet), you can take a look if you're interested : http://www.mediafire.com/?v3j4skqk721jwkr
i agree with a few on that list
Old 2012-01-15, 21:08   Link #2214
dannclark

Quote:
Well when ise gets into Balance-Break, it boosts up to his maximum output immediately. Though triania and Queen still makes him further stronger. It hasnt been stated how many times the Queen is stronger than the usual Balance-Break but definitely waaaay stronger than before.

Vali? He never showed his usual Sacred Gear. Every time he fights he gets into Balance-Break immediately. Also it seems like he doesnt have any countdown so he can use his Balance-Break immediately is well.
Ise doesnt have a countdown anymore either does he?

But didnt you say vali's poer divides his opponents in half? so does that happen whilst he's in balance break? and is it every ten seconds?
Old 2012-01-15, 21:14   Link #2215
n0m@n
C-Z

@dannclark
Well his normal ability is halfing the opponent in every 10 seconds and absorbing that power. Balance-Break can use the ability without the 10 second restriction.
Dont worry. Vali is going to come in volume 3 and you can see him in action is well. It would easier to read it.
Old 2012-01-15, 21:17   Link #2216
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

is anyone ever gonna make a wikia for this series

and i dont know how to do it

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v5_c009.jpg

what happend in this picture and is she wearing black
Old 2012-01-15, 21:26   Link #2217
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
I made a list of my favourite char 2 month ago (the time I haven't read DxD yet), you can take a look if you're interested : http://www.mediafire.com/?v3j4skqk721jwkr[/B]

Haha... Rias should take Momo Deviluke as an adviser when creating Ise's harem...

All Hail the Harem King!!!
Old 2012-01-15, 21:30   Link #2218
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Vanishing dragon Albion. Albion became depressed because his eternal foe, Ddraig, is called Chichiryutei that it makes him a part of it.
Odin later asks which part of girls Vali likes. He said butt, so Odin gave him the nickname "Ketsu-ryukou" which means "Butt Emperor Dragon".
Hahaha "Butt Emperor Dragon" no wonder Albion would be crying.

Questions for n0m@n, how many Excaliburs is use to make the scabbard for The Holy Sword Durrandal and why?
Old 2012-01-15, 21:31   Link #2219
dannclark

Quote:
@dannclark
Well his normal ability is halfing the opponent in every 10 seconds and absorbing that power. Balance-Break can use the ability without the 10 second restriction.
Dont worry. Vali is going to come in volume 3 and you can see him in action is well. It would easier to read it.
I see, yeah thats cool but you said ise hits his maximum when in balance breaker? so doesnt that meean he's at a disadvantage with vali if he can continue to use his power in even balance breaker hen ise cannot double anymore when hes in his?
Old 2012-01-15, 21:36   Link #2220
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistshadow View Post
SERIOUSLY DUDE, look at previous pages or search, its a long plot

Edit: And at N0m, in the immortal wordsof Touhou Fuhai from Rosario Vampire : 2D GIRLS ARE THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTT, they last for3v3rrrrrr

hahah
all the summarys are spread over 100+ pages VERY hard to find

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural