AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-13, 21:54   Link #1541
shadow1296

could it be possible that the new colorless king never had a physical form to begin with i mean we've seen him go from body to body but never use his origional nobody's seen it right why would he need to keep snatching them if he had one already yes it looks like he wants to cause chaos but y did he return to that girls body when he was found out
Old 2012-12-13, 21:56   Link #1542
blackwhite67
Banned

I believe that the fox guy is in fact the colorless king. He said so himself when he shot Totsuka in Shiro's body. Kuro was sent by Ichigen to kill the colorless if he turned out to be evil. He probably foresaw that Kuro would find Shiro when he wasn't possessed by the colorless, which is why he added the clause "if you deem him evil." That way Kuro would help Shiro.

Judging by the flashbacks in the last scenes, colorless must have possessed Shiro and shot Totsuka. Then he somehow got to Silver and took his body, moving Silver into Shiro's body and throwing him off the blimp down to the school. Silver had the immortal property, which explains why he didn't die falling from such a height.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 22:06   Link #1543
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I believe that the fox guy is in fact the colorless king. He said so himself when he shot Totsuka in Shiro's body. Kuro was sent by Ichigen to kill the colorless if he turned out to be evil. He probably foresaw that Kuro would find Shiro when he wasn't possessed by the colorless, which is why he added the clause "if you deem him evil." That way Kuro would help Shiro.

Judging by the flashbacks in the last scenes, colorless must have possessed Shiro and shot Totsuka. Then he somehow got to Silver and took his body, moving Silver into Shiro's body and throwing him off the blimp down to the school. Silver had the immortal property, which explains why he didn't die falling from such a height.
yep good point, i get a flash now about what happen on the start:

before possess shiro fox king contacted weissman with a promisse to give him a new life(the body swap), like him told who weissman was enjoying his new life and bla bla bla, but was a lie then he take shiro body and killed totsuka to make sure if shiro survive his first attempt of killing the red king gona kill him, i believe who the fox believed who if he switch body with weissman he gona gain his "immortalilty power" but proved being i think he need possess both body and soul, then tried to kill him throw him from the blimp but due to weissman immortalilty shiro not die in fall but due to "shiro body" still allive weissman become asleep inside until now and the colorless was jumping body from body trying to possess a king to become more strong, like he tried to possess suo, and i believe he tried to with munakata and failed and now again tried with shiro but due to neko intervention again he failed again but now due to the injurie weissman awake and i think in the end he gona be able to "fix suo sword" and maybe us get a happy end with everyone alive and kuro finally fufil his promisse to kill the "evil colorless king" with the sword of god killer

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-13 at 22:22.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 00:52   Link #1544
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Spoiler for Episode 11:

Man, I feel that K: The Anime is getting worse as time goes by!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 01:17   Link #1545
Jerseykid

All that debate everyone had about black and white and it's something completely different!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 03:08   Link #1546
Entravity

Unexpected but I hope they explain things or else everything will be too convoluted. Still, a bit better than usual.
Old 2012-12-14, 03:21   Link #1547
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
I don't see the romance vibe between Shiro/Neko. I still think she's Claudia, his sister.
To be honest, I don't see any romance in this show. But yeah, I think Neko has some connection to his sister too.
Old 2012-12-14, 05:17   Link #1548
EroKing

Images
Episode 12 Preview - A screenshot
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
They better not kill off Neko, only reason I have watched this series till now >.>
Old 2012-12-14, 05:50   Link #1549
kuromitsu

^Yep, that's what I was talking about. >_>
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 06:40   Link #1550
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
All that debate everyone had about black and white and it's something completely different!
Wasn't this outcome far more likely given all the facts presented so far rather than the black/white speculation that ocurred the pages before?
Old 2012-12-14, 06:46   Link #1551
Bern-san

I'm really wondering about Shiro and Neko's future. Maybe not because they end up dying but that the status quo of the main trio will be changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Images
Episode 12 Preview - A screenshot
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
They better not kill off Neko, only reason I have watched this series till now >.>
It's so strange to see Neko with that kind of expression. I don't want her to be Claudia or some other person, Neko's personality is awesome the way it is now (despite you can consider it annoying sometimes).
Old 2012-12-14, 06:48   Link #1552
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

been saying for a long time that she is Claudia...they look too similar and well, Weissman's power is keeping things as they are.
Old 2012-12-14, 08:20   Link #1553
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

finally.... everything become clear!

why Weismann can be manipulated by that fox so easily? he is a King, right?
and why his Damocles disappeared? I guess he released his title and now regain it again
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 09:20   Link #1554
Bern-san

The fox guy is supposed to be the Colourless king, but hey at least Weissman ended up in Shiro's body and didn't die.
But I'm wondering, what about the original Shiro (the student we saw in that flashback)? Was he possessed after Ichigen died? Which is the Colourless King true body? Has the original Shiro disappeared?
Old 2012-12-14, 09:30   Link #1555
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
The fox guy is supposed to be the Colourless king, but hey at least Weissman ended up in Shiro's body and didn't die.
But I'm wondering, what about the original Shiro (the student we saw in that flashback)? Was he possessed after Ichigen died? Which is the Colourless King true body? Has the original Shiro disappeared?
yep i have the same question, if him is from that school too because on the image us see him holding the "missing phone" who that in the past could be the proof he needed to prove his innocence, and weissman in the end gona go back to his old body or gona remain on "shiro" body? and what the plain of the fox, what he really intends causing all this chaos and confusion.
Old 2012-12-14, 09:57   Link #1556
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

What if both of them are Weismann's bodies? He cloned younger version of self to enjoy a school life that he never had in his younger body. Colorless King took over the empty one on the blimp. That would explain why the older version wasn't destroyed when the blimp crashed and why the older version was dancing with something with a fox mask on in the earlier episodes.
Old 2012-12-14, 10:02   Link #1557
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
finally.... everything become clear!

why Weismann can be manipulated by that fox so easily? he is a King, right?
and why his Damocles disappeared? I guess he released his title and now regain it again
I think the swords only appear when the kings are actively using their power (which Weishiro hasn't been doing for most of the series).
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-14, 10:19   Link #1558
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
What if both of them are Weismann's bodies? He cloned younger version of self to enjoy a school life that he never had in his younger body. Colorless King took over the empty one on the blimp. That would explain why the older version wasn't destroyed when the blimp crashed and why the older version was dancing with something with a fox mask on in the earlier episodes.
It could be and maybe that's the reason of both of them having similar looks.
Old 2012-12-14, 10:23   Link #1559
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
but the possession order was that:

shiro>weissman>random school guy>random homra>random scepter 4>kukuri
he not possessed weissman old body 2 times for what was showed.

edit another question: how weissman passed his soul to another body??? with this u means who silver king power is "body switch"? but what us know is his power is "immortalilty".
Old 2012-12-14, 11:27   Link #1560
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
but the possession order was that:

shiro>weissman>random school guy>random homra>random scepter 4>kukuri
he not possessed weissman old body 2 times for what was showed.

edit another question: how weissman passed his soul to another body??? with this u means who silver king power is "body switch"? but what us know is his power is "immortalilty".
What if he has more than one power? He is the first king and he has all the jewels on his sword.

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural