AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-02, 12:40   Link #121
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
The OVA is called "Hellsing Ultimate", and 3 episodes have been released so far. The episodes are about 50 minutes in length. The forth was supposed to be released a few days from now, but it's been postponed to extend the material. The plot start off in the same way the 13 episode series does, but differs greatly after a while. The OVAs contain a lot more blood and gore, and are in my humble opinion much more visually appealing.

Here's the wiki link if you want to read on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellsing_Ultimate

It is licensed, so I can't instruct you as to how you'd be able to download it. They sell the episodes separately, and they shouldn't be too hard to get your hands on. There's also a discussion thread for the OVA series on this site, but I'm too lazy to dig up the link.
Well... it is sort of licenced. But the recent Geneon fiasco might have shaken things a bit. Only time will tell.
Old 2007-10-04, 00:03   Link #122
PatPeter

What Geneon fiasco?

I am short on time so basically, weird didn't email me about replies until the third one, and i couldn't double post and thus could only hope for someone to revive this.

But the anime should have a second season, same storyline, let it pan out see how good it will get, same music same voice actors, etc. There is a facebook group for the revival, post the link later.
Old 2007-10-04, 00:07   Link #123
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatPeter View Post
What Geneon fiasco?

I am short on time so basically, weird didn't email me about replies until the third one, and i couldn't double post and thus could only hope for someone to revive this.

But the anime should have a second season, same storyline, let it pan out see how good it will get, same music same voice actors, etc. There is a facebook group for the revival, post the link later.
Geneon is a sponsor of the Hellsing OVAs. But currently they are financially in trouble, and no one knows what's going to happen to its shows. Just google it.
Old 2007-11-05, 22:43   Link #124
PatPeter

Down with Geneon!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, gonzo, horror