AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-20, 17:36   Link #10541
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Shouldn't we ask who changed the rules just a month before the competition instead?
Old 2014-02-20, 17:41   Link #10542
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Shouldn't we ask who changed the rules just a month before the competition instead?
I go with either Elder Kudou or just everyone involved deciding they had to step it up after Tatsuya's performance last time, particularly in the engineering department. The fact that him and two other unknowns (Leo and Miki) defeated a big favorite last time may have had some influence too.

Remember, where Tatsuya goes, change usually follows.
Old 2014-02-20, 17:42   Link #10543
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Yes that true what if 9 school competion said no weed/course 2 can't enter I wonder what will happen
Old 2014-02-20, 17:48   Link #10544
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I have the impression a lot of you see Maya as a bad person.
Maya???
Icoudntcareless#!
She just did what she have to do; the clan weaken on her generation, she basically killed his own father after all, and broke her own sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadyazidozi View Post
about the next 9SC. (just, a little bit more detailed)

so, im surfing around fb.
and check the official Mahouka page.
and one of the post from the Admins 2nd 9SC

He said that the next volume is about:
it's talking about how all games and rules got changed all of a sudden just one month before the competition begins.
especially the game [steeplechase cross country] troubled all schools.

so, i suppose, the 9cs not gonna be indoors

and, i also find this very funny
Spoiler for flowery:

bonuses:
Spoiler for fo Miyuki Shippers , end:

Spoiler for Girls n Chibis:
The only reason that I can think of by change the rules; is that 1st high winning 3 consecutive years, made the show pretty borish to others, and for Tatsuya to come up with more strategy; well my shipper sense is telling me the author wants Erika to shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
So its literally a whole new game now. The perfect excuse for more trollgeneering from Tatsuya. Hell yeah! What better way to show the capabilities of the new class?

That pic IS funny.

The chibis are adorable too. Oh Miki, you lovable nervous wreck.
Lol why is Erika having "Ore wa Zetsubou shita" face?
and the bloomers only Erika and Miyuki had the right reaction #!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-20 at 18:30.
Old 2014-02-20, 17:59   Link #10545
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
Dont forget that tats is Taurus silver, and his own objective is to find ways magicans can live without being weapons, So hed likely research towards that objective if he wasnt bound to the yotsuba and his sister the way he is.
What Tatsuya do is really RADICAL.

and that will surely weaken Ten Master Clan.

since 10 MC is weapon. their orientation is POWER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
Maya wanted it for something to do with mental manipulation (been awhile since i read that volume, cant rember precisely what it was just related to experiment performed on tats), kudo wanted it after seeing what pixie (the robot) did, Koichi wanted it simply because maya did (seriosuly, that guy should move on), and maya and Kudo were teh ones that got one.
Koichi loves Maya from the bottom of his heart.

and they never meet since the incident 30 years ago. poor koichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblehook View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler Vol11 Ch16:

Apart from reaching the mysteries of Mental Interference being the goal of Yotsuba

I won't be surprise if "fixing her own mind" to be among Maya's greatest wish.
After all her sister tampered with her mind when she was young.
hahaha you're right. that's interesting if she really desire that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post

Okay okay, this is only my opinion. You can't really blame her for not realizing Tatsuya's true potential, heck, no one could. But then why hadn't her tried to change the viewpoint of the clan regarding the guardian? (maybe she had been trying off-screen but still!!). What I am trying to say is that the guardians of the Yotsuba deserve a bit more respect. Yes, they are considered tools but in no way imcompetent (a full-fledged guardian that is). This is especially true for the other servants of the house such as Aoki. Yes he may not be aware of Tatsuya's true might, but he should recognize the fact that a guardian is not someone to be taken lightly, Tatsuya might be a failure as a magician according to the "norm", but he still survive the training hell of the Yotsuba themselves. THIS I think everyone is the clan should be clear about.
Guardian is Competent of course.
but Servant is servant.

also the problem that tatsuya can only use Gram Demolition + Martial arts + ( that what they called "Fake Magician because of his artificial MCA" ).

also he's haughty if he's truly a guardian or only a servant. sometimes he likes to reject orders and disobey them.

i know he didn't deserve that because he's really GODLIKE.

BUT

Maya keep the secret that Tatsuya is really GODLIKE ( wonder why ?????? )and the same time Tatsuya Keep that secret too ( again wonder why ?????? ).
no one know he can easily decompose anything, regrowth anything...........
no one know except a little of Yotsuba's members.

this is the problems here.

Quote:
some tournament's official that got " Cheated " by Tatsuya last year.

they want to prevent tatsuya cheating tournaments again.
Old 2014-02-21, 04:13   Link #10546
ahmadyazidozi

Quote:
someohow, i think its Koichi with the help of Zhou.

and with the cross country steeplechase, they have more chances to execute their plans.

Zhou is seriously trying to figure out who is Mahesvara, and Koichi is lingering aound the Yotsubas information recently.
so, probably this Big event can help 'em in their pov

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post

those people are from the no-head dragons. and already turned into dust.

well, its funny how they try to "cheat" the tournament by being officials, and got "cheated back" by Tats
Tats unofficially is the True Official of the previous 9SC LOL

Last edited by ahmadyazidozi; 2014-02-21 at 04:36.
Old 2014-02-21, 06:30   Link #10547
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

They obviously try to make Tatsuya fight with a lamp post.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-02-21, 07:42   Link #10548
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
They obviously try to make Tatsuya fight with a lamp post.
That would be an easy fight

No, I know what you mean, they're altering the competition to force Tatsuya to show his powers and out him.

And damn it, why didn't I think Zhou could be behind it? It certainly makes sense.
Old 2014-02-21, 08:07   Link #10549
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:

No, I know what you mean, they're altering the competition to force Tatsuya to show his powers and out him.

And damn it, why didn't I think Zhou could be behind it? It certainly makes sense.
But you know maya and tatsuya have might foresaw it beside that if tatsuya is force to use true power he rather quit then use they might learn that he is mr silver but they wil not learn that he is mahesvara IMO , maya orders
Old 2014-02-21, 08:18   Link #10550
Ultragunner

he'll quit if needed but then Miyuki had said "I believe Onii-sama will lose to no one" so Tatsuya is doomed to obtain victory
Old 2014-02-21, 08:39   Link #10551
hakazee

Quote:
those people are from the no-head dragons. and already turned into dust.

well, its funny how they try to "cheat" the tournament by being officials, and got "cheated back" by Tats
Tats unofficially is the True Official of the previous 9SC LOL
you don't understand the " Quotation Mark " ?

Tatsuya " Cheating "

Quote:
"......Was this Onii-sama's strategy?"

Miyuki's voice as she removed her sunglasses was also filled with wonder. (By the way the sunglasses the three of them wore had been issued beforehand. Miyuki and the others had been mystified as to their purpose, but put them on anyway.)

"To be sure, it's not prohibited by the rules but......"

Shizuku's voice had a hint of reproach in it.

One couldn't help feeling that this was rather against the spirit of fair play.

if you don't understand, i will give you a good example in real life that usually happen in some sports.

Old 2014-02-21, 09:40   Link #10552
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

My Erika sense is tingling with Rozen in Japan openly shows their statement to the media...

I can guess Erika will be the focal point of the next volume

It seems that Saegusa and Zhou of Anti-Magic alliance are plotting against 'that clan'... i want to know who is 'that clan'... but i might be wrong

Hey I like Maya btw (Openly admits being maya fanboy) even though she is bitch or pain to deal with everytime. I just like maya the way she is even though we don't know much due to novels mentioned less of her
Old 2014-02-21, 10:31   Link #10553
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:

No, i think they change it bcuz 1st high 3 consecutive years now...And im pretty sure theyre gonna win for another 2yrs...with Tatsuya there; there gonna win with high heels than the big 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
he'll quit if needed but then Miyuki had said "I believe Onii-sama will lose to no one" so Tatsuya is doomed to obtain victory
Nah;well if Miyuki breach the contract of Tatsuya not using his secret magic it would be ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
My Erika sense is tingling with Rozen in Japan openly shows their statement to the media...

I can guess Erika will be the focal point of the next volume

It seems that Saegusa and Zhou of Anti-Magic alliance are plotting against 'that clan'... i want to know who is 'that clan'... but i might be wrong

Hey I like Maya btw (Openly admits being maya fanboy) even though she is bitch or pain to deal with everytime. I just like maya the way she is even though we don't know much due to novels mentioned less of her
You make me happy but; you guess wrong. Rozen arc would be probably 2-3 Vol. In the future; Erika's arc is the longest one that started foreshadowing since vol. 1 afterall =) so far we have only been seeing pieces of her arc.
So i doubt the authors gonna surprise us with her arc all of the sudden the story is about the siblings afterall...

PS: so that it wouldnt be surprising that shes the hidden boss(the demon lord's mistress).

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-21, 10:45   Link #10554
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
No, i think they change it bcuz 1st high 3 consecutive years now...And im pretty sure theyre gonna win for another 2yrs...with Tatsuya there; there gonna win with high heels than the big 3.

You make me happy but; you guess wrong. Rozen arc would be probably 2-3 Vol. In the future; Erika's arc is the longest one that started foreshadowing since vol. 1 afterall =) so far we have only been seeing pieces of her arc.
So i doubt the authors gonna surprise us with her arc all of the sudden the story is about the siblings afterall...

PS: so that it wouldnt be surprising that shes the hidden boss(the demon lord's mistress).
Well, that was my original idea, kind of; the staff involved changed things based on what happened in the last competition. Tatsuya could still get outed, but in an unintentional manner.

While I may not love Erika to the same level as you (not that I don't like her, your level is just that high) I too would be pissed if, after all the characterization and foreshadowing, she only gets one measly volume. She deserves better.
Old 2014-02-21, 10:59   Link #10555
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
What Tatsuya do is really RADICAL.

and that will surely weaken Ten Master Clan.

since 10 MC is weapon. their orientation is POWER.

Tats is part of the magic equiped battalion, which was founded on the idea that the 10 mc shouldnt be the only ones capable of deploying magicians for war. Besides, hes the second strategic class magician who was the main person responsible for the succesful defense by the GAA invasions, and his own research breakthrough as "Taurus Silver" has improved cad technology by 10 years, and his own research into the his personal goal has allowed the creation of the mobile armour, the benifits to warfare need not be said. No matter what they think, the 10 mc cant move openly agaisnt him, because of his ties to both the country and magicians in general.

Quote:
Koichi loves Maya from the bottom of his heart.

and they never meet since the incident 30 years ago. poor koichi.
And how does something 30 years ago justify his attempts to endanger both his clan with the constant annoyances he directs at the yotsuba, and the fact he is putting the countrys own magicians in harms way?

Quote:
Guardian is Competent of course.
but Servant is servant.

also the problem that tatsuya can only use Gram Demolition + Martial arts + ( that what they called "Fake Magician because of his artificial MCA" ).

also he's haughty if he's truly a guardian or only a servant. sometimes he likes to reject orders and disobey them.

i know he didn't deserve that because he's really GODLIKE.
The large issue here is that they shouldnt be treating people who defend them as trash, no matter if there servants or not. what if they were put in harms way and the "servant" decided he/she couldnt care less about there "master", since there always treating him/her like trash?

Quote:

Tats never cheated. Not once. He pushed the limit of the rules, sure, but he never broke them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxus0923 View Post
Clan there refering to is the yotsuba, its why they allied with the saegusa, because of the enimity between the two clans.

Quote:
someohow, i think its Koichi with the help of Zhou.

and with the cross country steeplechase, they have more chances to execute their plans.

Zhou is seriously trying to figure out who is Mahesvara, and Koichi is lingering aound the Yotsubas information recently.
so, probably this Big event can help 'em in their pov
Have to agree with this, cant see who else it would be. Its probly to see if they can get tats to reveal any more of his abilities/skills or make a move on him, see if the yotsuba react. Maybe they used the reasons "to make it more entertaining" or "change it abit since first high has won to many consecutive competitions" to get it to hapen, but that will most likly be the real reason for the change. That or its somone else with a sinister objective.

Quote:
While I may not love Erika to the same level as you (not that I don't like her, your level is just that high) I too would be pissed if, after all the characterization and foreshadowing, she only gets one measly volume. She deserves better.
lol to that. And yea, with the Erika forshadowing in volume 12, be interesting to see how they tie her and rozen into the story, like you I hope its more then one volume. Althogh for me its more for rozen.

Last edited by Ultraviolet X; 2014-02-21 at 11:29.
Old 2014-02-21, 11:23   Link #10556
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
You make me happy but; you guess wrong. Rozen arc would be probably 2-3 Vol. In the future; Erika's arc is the longest one that started foreshadowing since vol. 1 afterall =)
Just because they introduce characters does not mean they're foreshadowing an arc.

The first sign of hinting of Erika's arc is when Miki mentioned her connection to Rozen, and not a page sooner.
Old 2014-02-21, 11:29   Link #10557
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Just because they introduce characters does not mean they're foreshadowing an arc.

The first sign of hinting of Erika's arc is when Miki mentioned her connection to Rozen, and not a page sooner.
nah, Tatsuya knows shes not purely japanese the first time they meet.

Quote:
"Well, you know, we are Shiba, Shibata, and Chiba right? Don't they rhyme somehow? Though they are a little different."

"...I see."

He could understand what she meant by that.

(But still, Chiba huh... another numbered one?[3] I didn't know that the Chiba House had a daughter by the name of "Erika," but it's possible that she's of collateral descent...)

As he thought about that,

really interesting,

a somewhat out-of-place laugh escaped from him, but it was not to the extent that it drew cold looks from those around him.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2014-02-21, 11:33   Link #10558
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Dont get him started on Erika, your right, but he can go on for AGES on how everything is Erika related.

Edit: to late, hes started.
Old 2014-02-21, 11:54   Link #10559
ahmadyazidozi

i think i know what quotations mean (i hope )
but please tell me what it actually used for, i could've used it in a wrong way.

and yes sir, i do know that Tats never cheat the tournament.
He is just too damn flawless and godly.

i put quotations on the "Cheat"(on Tats) means that it just look like that from the No-head Dragon's Officials sides.

come on, He just crushed the plan of the fake officials that actually trying to Cheat the game.
and He did it by extremely force the game to its rightful track With His CAD engineering skills, strategy and all.
he does not cheat, it just look like he is cheating.

well, if we think rationally as normal human or normal magician. Tats existence Itself is look like cheating.
Strategic-Class Magician + CAD Engineering skills that is two or three year better than the present + from that Yotsuba + Master-level Ninja skill + etc

no wonder some of us call him Godsuya
Old 2014-02-21, 12:27   Link #10560
cyberdemon

Quote:
and, i also find this very funny
Spoiler for flowery:
These are the muscles passed down in the Juumonji line for GENERATIONS.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings