AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-21, 14:14   Link #721
inaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
LOL looks like I am only one who wants kyo to sleep with her for drama sakes. But like everyone said, this is highly unlikely. The sound of his jacket means he covered her.
I'm a KuuxKyoshiro fan girl but that doesn't mean that I like her striptease in front of Kyoshiro

and i doubt that Kyoshiro will he might've cover her up
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 15:35   Link #722
Kipp
Uncertainty

Kyoshiro is the obligated person to get owned for episode 8 in my opinion.

But what I'm more interested in is...

Spoiler:
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 18:17   Link #723
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Just caught ep 7 Kaon had fun with the big pounding machine thingy again. You know the sister has some major issues if she needs to learn to deal with rejection better. No matter what she does Kaon will always love Himiko get hell over it.

Now normally i would agree with this but maybe Kuu and Kyoshiro getting it on is not such a bad idea. She needs comfort and the comfort she is seeking is from the person she loves and lets me be honest Kyoshiro needs to lighten the fuck up, maybe sex with Kuu will relieve that Onii-chan pent up frustration he has. I was surprised though i didnt expect such a bold move from Kuu.

Setsuna is just getting left out in the cold i feel so bad for her but what can you do. Ep 8 looks like some serious stuff is going to go down cant wait and the 4 AA has made an appearance
Old 2007-02-21, 22:32   Link #724
sakura_1990

argh! i cannot wait for episode 8 to arrive now that all the characters are out (i think) i wanna know what happened after that bed scene!!!
sakura_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 04:14   Link #725
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 7.

So much for me criticizing this series for being predictable. I did not see that coming. And I sure as hell have no idea what the fall out is going to be.

And, with that, pretty much the last of my own personal criticisms of the show have evapourated. No more beating around the bush or trying to convince myself otherwise: this is a good series. The characterizations and relationships are outstanding and hardly any character decisions have gone by without detailed outlining of their personal motivations. The story telling has been really good and the story has remained intriguing. And the music is gorgeous. I just hope they don't mess it up in the coming eps, since this anime has well and truly exceeded all my expectations. Really looking forward to seeing the next ep for the fall out of all of that, since I'm almost certain it's going to be big.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 07:48   Link #726
Storm-and-Fire

Well, I had pretty high expectations of this show and I was not let down. ^^

Spoiler for mild spoilers from the recent episodes:
This anime seems to be way deeper than I previously thought. And honestly, the opening and ending songs make it look like a cute romantic comedy. v_v They do not do it justice at all.

Spoiler for KyoSora and Tsubasa...:
Anyway, it's the first anime of 2007 I'm watching and I love it. I am eagerly looking forward to what comes next.

Last edited by Storm-and-Fire; 2007-02-22 at 08:05. Reason: Just something I wanted to write but forgot. ^^;;
Storm-and-Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 09:15   Link #727
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ Imo, this is better than Tsubasa. Not saying that Tsubasa is bad, but i appreciate watching this one a lot more... Not going to list reasons now, because i am feeling ultra lazy atm. Maybe later
Old 2007-02-22, 13:18   Link #728
Aurelia aurita
???

Spoiler for for a bit of the manga, at the request of Vulcannis and Deathkillz:

And finally, one last day until the almighty, episode 8 is arriving tomorrow.
Since we were all wrapped up in the anticipation for the eighth episode, we kinda missed the ending single that was released yesterday.

Last edited by Aurelia aurita; 2007-02-22 at 17:57. Reason: Manga spoiler
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 13:58   Link #729
Vulcannis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu Tsubasa View Post
MANGA SPOILER snipped

And finally, one last day until the almighty, episode 8 is arriving tomorrow.
Since we were all wrapped up in the anticipation for the eighth episode, we kinda missed the ending single that was released yesterday.
You could have at least labeled that spoiler as a manga spoiler.
Vulcannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 15:16   Link #730
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ i agree...Densetsu if that happens im holding you responsible for spoiling me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm-and-Fire View Post
Spoiler for mild spoilers from the recent episodes:
This anime seems to be way deeper than I previously thought. And honestly, the opening and ending songs make it look like a cute romantic comedy. v_v They do not do it justice at all.
thats a bit mean dont you think? ~ do i detect anti kuu vibes?

and that OP sequence thing has been said ~ i found it wierd at first viewing that they added a bloody scene to a happy tune O.o what are they trying to hint? a story that will be "happily ever after" or the opposite?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 17:25   Link #731
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I'm, coming to the conclusion (perhaps to be destroyed in a few hours, lol) that this is a really good show, and that Kuu is the best thing about it, with her incredibly intense angsty weakness. Others hate that. I love it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 17:31   Link #732
Kipp
Uncertainty

This is making me think of a corny soap opera.

"Tune in next time to discover whether Kuu really slept with her fabled Prince's brother. The love, the angst, the torment, it'll all come to a crashing conclusion in episode 8 of Days of our AA's."
Old 2007-02-22, 17:55   Link #733
Aurelia aurita
???

I thought you guys already knew the manga's ending from
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanme View Post
Spoiler for kindly do not read if you do not wish to spoil the manga's ending for yourself:
Kipp, you missed one-sided love, and the supposed arrival of said prince.

Spoiler for a little bit of the manga:
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 18:14   Link #734
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
This is making me think of a corny soap opera. "Tune in next time to discover whether Kuu really slept with her fabled Prince's brother. The love, the angst, the torment, it'll all come to a crashing conclusion in episode 8 of Days of our AA's."
I'm not sure if you're saying this is bad or not. I don't think it is, at least not in the form it's being presented in this show. I could go on about corny giant robots, corny monsters, and corny mahou shoujo, to mention some other genres that are nice enough in their way, but that I personally don't like as much as I do shoujo/dorama angst. Corny is in the eye of the beholder, lol. So far, this show is combining genres in a way I find more satisfying than I did KnM.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 18:39   Link #735
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm not sure if you're saying this is bad or not. I don't think it is, at least not in the form it's being presented in this show. I could go on about corny giant robots, corny monsters, and corny mahou shoujo, to mention some other genres that are nice enough in their way, but that I personally don't like as much as I do shoujo/dorama angst. Corny is in the eye of the beholder, lol. So far, this show is combining genres in a way I find more satisfying than I did KnM.
No no, I wasn't saying it was bad. I'm enjoying this series very much. I was just poking fun at the controversy on whether Kuu slept with Kyoshiro or not.
Old 2007-02-22, 18:51   Link #736
inaho

I doubt that kyoshiro slept with Kuu.....he must've covered her up but if he does

---------------------------------------->WTFOMGBBQ<-----------------------------------------
inaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 18:56   Link #737
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I doubt he slept with her as well...but - go go Kyoshiro, do the deed I want it to happen - if the series take this daring turn then i will be even more impressed by it
Old 2007-02-22, 23:08   Link #738
LCeh

Question: Do I need to watch Kannaduki no Miko before watching this? Cause I watched that show a long time ago and I remember nothing about it other than the fact that it has some yuri and mecha.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 23:24   Link #739
chaos4ever
Retired
*Fansubber

No. Kyoshirou is a separate universe compared to Kannazuki no Miko. The storyline is completely different, with the only real similarities being a number of recycled character designs.

Last edited by chaos4ever; 2007-02-23 at 01:30. Reason: bleh.. grammar ftl x_x
chaos4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 23:25   Link #740
Key Board
Carbon

It's not related plot wise, but it uses very similar technical aspect about the execution.

Comparing the first 7 episodes of both, I must say I liked KnM better so far.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen