AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-23, 13:48   Link #10861
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
At least with subs up to 23, and StrikerS over, I can safely go back to my FileS and NBC projects without fear, (do I hear cheers? ) and give Hayate and Fate, maybe Nanoha and later possibly Vivio (sorry Darth Chaos ) some better limelight. Also, with the canon revelations so far, I can start Strike Lightning with proper Forward background and foreshadowing.
I don't care anymore... Everything is wrong... It's just so wrong...

And if I'm not mistaken, Chrono didn't get screentime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Canon is over, but it lives on, IN MY HEART!

I HEARBY TAKE OUR FRUSTRATIONS AND TURN IT INTO STRENGTH!

FOR MY PEN IS THE PEN THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

...Wait. That sounded wrong.
No no, keep going... Your Pen Is what ?
Old 2007-09-23, 13:52   Link #10862
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And if I'm not mistaken, Chrono didn't get screentime?
He does.

Drinking tea with Hayate, Carim and Acous.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-23, 13:57   Link #10863
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
He does.

Drinking tea with Hayate, Carim and Acous.
Wait, so FlareKnight wasn't kidding ?

Ah well, at least Canon toss me a cookie crumb... I did mention some time ago about Chrono preferring to spend more time with Velkan users... Usually female.

And Yukari Tamura and Nana Mizuki did say before that Chrono moves to a new girl everytime... I suppose they mean every season...
Old 2007-09-23, 13:59   Link #10864
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

So, let's get some facts confirmed first...

Spoiler for Episode 26:

...Right?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-23, 14:04   Link #10865
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Episode 26:

...Right?
Come to think of it, almost all of this is expected to some extent. But is Due FUBAR? She's was turning to be one of the most frightful ones after all.

Any details on Jail's jail sentence? Life imprisonment? As well as the Numbers?

And most importantly, how long has it been since StrikerS?
Old 2007-09-23, 14:16   Link #10866
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I want to scream something here, only because I can't really do it in the 26th episode's thread I triple spoiler-barrier it so you can't say I tempted you into it or that it was an accident

Besides, aren't we all friends and partners in crime-for-off-topicness in the thread that breeds off-topicness ?

Spoiler for Off-topic:

.... *cough*

That will be all... For now...
And what persona is this? who is talking? But

I SHARE YOUR SENTIMENTS DARK LORD...

??????: Hey Jeno, do you mind us tagging along for the hunt with your Cataphract corps? First one who bags 'em wins~ though we just need kill documentation- you can bag 'em all you want.

*Readies Magento-Impulse Kinetic Railgun.*

- Vision Eye only? or that comes with the Grasper upgrade?

- does that mean that Amy's... demn manga releases... let's find her remains!!!

*remembers a question: does polygamy/polygyny exist in Midchildan Society?*

Quote:

Spoiler for Episode 26:
Perfect situation as always...

*goes back to plotting board*

===

@ Kha: Yes! more madness in the 10-year space!

@ Thread: I was expecting for Lulu to be at least alive... but now even her mother? must reformulate!

Praesulus, Ashton and the Reactive fusion armors must be rebuilt- well Level 1 and two to be exact.

Kyla: Creator-Kun will have such a hard time bringing the lot back for AlternateS II... i wonder how will he sequence it now? does it involve me?

Me: Yes... and don't spoil!

Kyla: :P

@ Erio: so, is prisonbreak a go?

Spoiler for Intel from the Red Zone:

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-09-23 at 14:52.
Old 2007-09-23, 14:25   Link #10867
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Now for a little fast foward post on the ongoing story of Fafnir vs Sigurd. Also I plan making it so instead of just being imprisoned, Due was kept in Suspended animation in the event she attempts to escape...although fate has other plans...

Spoiler for Ep 26 Spoilers...:

Basically what will happen soon is Due is going to be retrieved from her glass jar and Albert will get the support of most of the Numbers...

Last edited by asaqe; 2007-09-23 at 15:32.
Old 2007-09-23, 14:51   Link #10868
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:

Spoiler for Episode 26:

...Right?
There goes my Prison Break plan. Not that I was counting on it anyway, so my plans are still the same.

However, I can still use them and say that after my fic they join rehab... The only thing I need for this is to know how much time has passed between the final battle until the epilogue... do you know?
Old 2007-09-23, 14:52   Link #10869
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
There goes my Prison Break plan. Not that I was counting on it anyway, so my plans are still the same.

However, I can still use them and say that after my fic they join rehab... The only thing I need for this is to know how much time has passed between the final battle until the epilogue... do you know?
Minimum 7~8 months. This is the gap between the final battle and RF6's disbanding. It's not even the epilogue then. Maximum around 2 years, since Vivio is supposingly 5 years old in StrikerS, but is already attending elementary in the epilogue.

However, since 10 year old mages can work, we have no gauge what is the Mid-childan age requirement and all that.

Old 2007-09-23, 14:53   Link #10870
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Well, looks like you're safe.

Spoiler:
Well, I expected this would happen...tell me, though, is there any more of Cinque in the episode other than the rehab scene? I did expect her to fight Subaru again, in the least...(One heck of a flimsy prison the more dangerous Numbers were put in, by the by...)

A somewhat interesting situation that some of the cast members eventually found themselves in, too...some were expected, though.

On a side note, this has made me consider the fate of some of the Letters, too...scenarios, scenarios...

On that note, expect a songfic- another barbershop quartet, tune, most likely, and it's one that suits the outcome of StrikerS somewhat...

*Flees.*
Old 2007-09-23, 14:56   Link #10871
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Minimum 7~8 months. Maximum 1 and a half years.
Wow, awesome... that's a whole lot more than I expected! Kha, we have almost triple the amount of time now!
Old 2007-09-23, 15:43   Link #10872
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Minimum 7~8 months. This is the gap between the final battle and RF6's disbanding. It's not even the epilogue then. Maximum around 2 years, since Vivio is supposingly 5 years old in StrikerS, but is already attending elementary in the epilogue.

However, since 10 year old mages can work, we have no gauge what is the Mid-childan age requirement and all that.
JUST AS PLANNED!!!

7~8 months huh? That's plenty time for what I have planned

And it seems Lutecia and her mother tagged along with Erio and Caro

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2007-09-23 at 16:10.
Old 2007-09-23, 15:55   Link #10873
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, final episode of StrikerS is over, now to see what they will do next. To make an S4, or not to make an S4....

Episode was farely disapointing, though. Filled to the brink with fanservice that was thrown in there at the last minute. Subaru wielding double knuckles, Teana riding her bike, fleet showing up to blast the Cradle, at least the Signum/Agito unision had some meaning.

Oh well, guess I'll spend tommorow's ride to class bubbling over what to do with Keroko, seeing as how everyone is back at what they used to do I could let her go back to the Rogues, or I could explore different paths.

Decicions decicions.

Before that though, I finished the Tesla piece. *grin*

Spoiler for Holding the line:

Since all the Tesla pieces up to this point were character development (for which I am eternally gratefull to Aaron), I decided to write a little combat piece. Combat suits me better then fluff anyway. Much easier to write.

Apolagies if some of the German seems scrambled. German grammar is a pain in the rear.
Old 2007-09-23, 16:20   Link #10874
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:

Spoiler for Episode 26:
Spoiler for Episode 26:
Old 2007-09-23, 16:27   Link #10875
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Spoiler for Episode 26:
They are, actually. It's the world we saw in the manga, one where a group of zoologists keep track of the animals there. Caro worked with them before she went to Mid-Childa. It's only called 'uninhabited' because it lacks any form of city/government.

As for Megane, perhaps she chose to be with her new daughter? She needed rest to recover anyway.
Old 2007-09-23, 16:37   Link #10876
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
They are, actually. It's the world we saw in the manga, one where a group of zoologists keep track of the animals there. Caro worked with them before she went to Mid-Childa. It's only called 'uninhabited' because it lacks any form of city/government.
I know about Caro's past-job, for I own manga myself.
The point is, it didn't say where Lu is; I'd be relieved if it actually said she's in No.61 Administrated World, which is where Erio and Caro are now, but it didn't say anything.
That means Lu could be in a separate world as much as she could be in Spools.
(Not to mention that we didn't see "floating islands" in Lu's world, which is typical in Spools)

Also we don't know how far an Insekt can travel, so we can't say for sure that Lu is in same world with them, although I do hope so.

edit: spelling ><

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-09-23 at 17:25.
Old 2007-09-23, 16:43   Link #10877
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, final episode of StrikerS is over, now to see what they will do next. To make an S4, or not to make an S4....

Episode was farely disapointing, though. Filled to the brink with fanservice that was thrown in there at the last minute. Subaru wielding double knuckles, Teana riding her bike, fleet showing up to blast the Cradle, at least the Signum/Agito unision had some meaning.

Oh well, guess I'll spend tommorow's ride to class bubbling over what to do with Keroko, seeing as how everyone is back at what they used to do I could let her go back to the Rogues, or I could explore different paths.

Decicions decicions.

Before that though, I finished the Tesla piece. *grin*

Spoiler for Holding the line:

Since all the Tesla pieces up to this point were character development (for which I am eternally gratefull to Aaron), I decided to write a little combat piece. Combat suits me better then fluff anyway. Much easier to write.

Apolagies if some of the German seems scrambled. German grammar is a pain in the rear.
And so we see Tesla in a piece at last! Looks like she has a knack for battlefield analysis.

Will we be seeing more of her in the future, by any chance?

On my side, I'm short on time, but I've gotten back to working. Expect the aforementioned songfic by tomorrow- and the tune really does match with the end result of StrikerS in a way. Eh, enough rambling, since I bet you're all tired of it.
Old 2007-09-23, 17:23   Link #10878
CaroRuLushe
Souka...

Quote:

Spoiler for Episode 26:

...Right?
*slams fist on table* :f rustrated: I AM VERY PISSED OFF AT THIS ENDING!! NOW THEY BETTER MAKE A 4TH SEASON!! I REALLY wanted a kiss from Erio and Caro or at least them confessing! Well at least they're still together.......but I'm still pissed off.
Old 2007-09-23, 17:49   Link #10879
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
I know about Caro's past-job, for I own manga myself.
The point is, it didn't say where Lu is; I'd be relieved if it actually said she's in No.61 Administrated World, which is where Erio and Caro are now, but it didn't say anything.
That means Lu could be in a separate world as much as she could be in Spools.
(Not to mention that we didn't see "floating islands" in Lu's world, which is typical in Spools)

Also we don't know how far an Insekt can travel, so we can't say for sure that Lu is in same world with them, although I do hope so.

edit: spelling ><
That's true, we don't know if Lutecia and her mother really are in the same world as Erio and Caro.
And Caro did say that Summoners are experts in teleportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe View Post
*slams fist on table* :f rustrated: I AM VERY PISSED OFF AT THIS ENDING!! NOW THEY BETTER MAKE A 4TH SEASON!! I REALLY wanted a kiss from Erio and Caro or at least them confessing! Well at least they're still together.......but I'm still pissed off.
"O-oi..." *sweadrop*
They're still young, not to mention they'l be senping a lot of time together from now on

Hopefully there'll be a 4th season where we'll get to see their relationship grow...
Old 2007-09-23, 18:35   Link #10880
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

Well my idea is that my OC Antagonist Adam decided to use the money he got from plundering the bank to start a little company, it was also a front to dig up relics and not to mention act as the means to break Scag and the high ranking numbers out...