Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-11, 22:32   Link #141
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I thought Ryuken doesnt care about Quincy clan? Last time i remember he was saying how being a Quincy doesnt make a good living.
True. It's doubtful he cares enough about his Quincy heritage to go on a hollow killing crusade. But at the very least, it's safe to say he's not very fond of neither shinigami or hollows.
Old 2010-07-11, 23:36   Link #142
pchan712

1. okay, not all shinigami have inner hollows, you only get one when you hollowfy like what urahara did to ichigo when he first got his mask at the beginning of his training.
2. aizen totally destroyed the train thingy to give ichigo time to train just to be all arrogant and prove to his future followers that no matter what kind of being you are, 'you cant touch this'
3. also, rangiku could have totally arrived before ichigo started training, because the time currents in the dangai are totally on off positin right now so time cant flow so she cant just waltz on past
4. omg!!! will she kill gin or try to talk him out of being aizen's puppy dawg? or, better yet, KISS HIM?
5. ichigo realizing what form he was in when he fought ulquiorra seems pretty important to a future ichihime reference. ichigo: 'i cannot belive inoue saw me in that form and still loves me. god, i totally love her for trusting me so much.' now, if he said THAT, i'd be as happy as a dandy
Old 2010-07-11, 23:39   Link #143
Alchemist007
*Author

I admit, the universe would be a number of times more appealing if there was better logic.
Old 2010-07-11, 23:49   Link #144
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
True. It's doubtful he cares enough about his Quincy heritage to go on a hollow killing crusade. But at the very least, it's safe to say he's not very fond of neither shinigami or hollows.
But at the same time I don't see him sitting around on his ass while Aizen nukes the city out from under him. We'll see Ryuuken again one way or another by the end of this arc. After all, Aizen hasn't pwned him yet, so he has to show up for that.
Old 2010-07-12, 01:20   Link #145
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
This was the last straw...screw bleach, I'm going over to naruto...
welcome. where the plot moves once every 3 months, not once every 3 years.
Old 2010-07-12, 13:44   Link #146
saravis

I don't see what's so unreasonable about Mr Bwahaha showing up. He's in Karakura town, he can see ghosts, and he's made an effort to defend the town before. Sure he's way outclassed, but he's the first effort. KT isn't going to bring in the big guns first. If he did that, he would have to stretch out the fight because there would be no one else to save the day. Bring in the worst of the town first and progressively get better. Ryuken would be last not first, have buildup to him and then go from there. Now if Mr Bwahaha reveals some super duper uber power then yes I will agree that will be utterly absurd, but I'm going to believe in KT and hope that he's thinking reasonably. We shall see.
Old 2010-07-12, 13:44   Link #147
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I think since hollows only get stronger by eating other hollows, aizen wants ichigo to get stronger so he can eat him and become even more of a hax

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Old 2010-07-12, 14:49   Link #148
Dnous
wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
As Megatron said before killing Ironhide,"Such heroic non-sense."
If Aizen was only as awesome as Megatron, or just have his lines, it would have really improved Aizen with his "Just as planned".
Old 2010-07-12, 23:27   Link #149
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
I don't see what's so unreasonable about Mr Bwahaha showing up. He's in Karakura town, he can see ghosts, and he's made an effort to defend the town before. Sure he's way outclassed, but he's the first effort. KT isn't going to bring in the big guns first. If he did that, he would have to stretch out the fight because there would be no one else to save the day. Bring in the worst of the town first and progressively get better. Ryuken would be last not first, have buildup to him and then go from there. Now if Mr Bwahaha reveals some super duper uber power then yes I will agree that will be utterly absurd, but I'm going to believe in KT and hope that he's thinking reasonably. We shall see.
At the power levels you're suggesting they start at, it might require Aizen to actually kill someone with a name. Do we really think that's going to happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnous View Post
If Aizen was only as awesome as Megatron, or just have his lines, it would have really improved Aizen with his "Just as planned".
Screw that, if only Gin were as awesome as Starscream, we'd at least have something to laugh at.

Aizen: *trips over a rock*
Gin: Aizen has been defeated! Finally I, Gin Ichimaru, shall take my rightful place as leader—
Aizen: *stare*
Gin: Understood, O great Aizen...
Aizen: *smirk*
Don Kanonji: *hits Aizen with Kanonball*
Gin: Aizen has fallen! Making me, Gin Ichimaru, the leader of the Decep—er... The Espa—er... What exactly are we, now that it's just me...?
Aizen: I'm fine, Gin.
Gin: Of course, almighty Aizen! I never doubted you for a moment!

Ah, Starscream... Most awesome Transformer of all time...
Old 2010-07-13, 00:46   Link #150
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

and what would it also be like?

Aizen: You failed me again Gin-scream! .... just as I planned. *>.>*
Old 2010-07-13, 02:05   Link #151
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

All right, insane predictions for the next few weeks' chapters which, knowing Kubo at the moment, might actually come to pass:

- Kon will leap through the air in an attempt to grope Matsumoto
- She will dodge, and Kon will crash into Gin, knocking him over
- As he flails around, Gin will accidentally stab Aizen in the chest with Shinsou
- This will knock out the hogyoku, leaving him without his hax powers
- Don Kanonji will then use the opening to kill him with his "Super Golden Kanon'ball"
- Gin will be spared due to all the fan love (that's protected Shiro so many times)
- Ichigo will no longer have any plot value, so will be killed by Tensa ZanShiro
- The series will end without a conclusion to the Yammy fight
Old 2010-07-13, 11:19   Link #152
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
- The series will end without a conclusion to the Yammy fight
I don't see this one happening. At the very least, we'd get a single panel with Yammy defeated and the Captains just sitting around waiting for their relief to come and pick them up (which never shows up). Gotta end the series with a gag!
Old 2010-07-14, 01:51   Link #153
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't see this one happening. At the very least, we'd get a single panel with Yammy defeated and the Captains just sitting around waiting for their relief to come and pick them up (which never shows up). Gotta end the series with a gag!
Spoiler for Is it over?:
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread