Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-24, 09:17   Link #401
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I thought Maou erased everyone's memories when Lucifer attacked him with Olba?
He erased the memories of the huge fight they had. Not the robberies.

By the way, didn't Orba escape?
Old 2013-05-24, 11:32   Link #402
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, does volume 2 fleshed out about sentucky vs mcrogland or it will be forgotten soon?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 11:38   Link #403
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
So, does volume 2 fleshed out about sentucky vs mcrogland or it will be forgotten soon?
Well, the Manager of SFC fell in love with the manager of McDonalds, so more than anything it becomes a comical Romance in the Light Novel.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 11:40   Link #404
NeutralZero

Say did Chi-chan's misunderstanding towards Suzuno's relationship with Maou cleared after v2
Seeing Chi-chan flip because of her is by far the most entertaining compared to when she inquire about Emi or who Maou's living with...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 11:43   Link #405
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Say did Chi-chan's misunderstanding towards Suzuno's relationship with Maou cleared after v2
Seeing Chi-chan flip because of her is by far the most entertaining compared to when she inquire about Emi or who Maou's living with...
Most likely, the beginning of vol 8 which is partially translated seems to indicate that Chiho no longer feels that Suzuno is a rival of love. Suzuno already tried to kill Maou already in vol 2.
Old 2013-05-24, 12:50   Link #406
Used Can

I was wondering, does Rika get more focus in the LN? In the manga she seems to get a bit more of focus, but in the anime she's almost non-existent.
Old 2013-05-24, 12:56   Link #407
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

She seems to be getting the same focus in the anime as she did in the LN. I'm not sure what you mean by her getting more focus in the Manga, since the Manga events are pretty much the same as the LN and the anime hasn't leave out any Rika screentime from the LN as of now.

Though if you're looking for even more focus you gotta wait till later volumes, since the fact that she's the "Unwitting Muggle Friend" is bound to lock her out of the loop

Spoilers
Spoiler for Rika
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 13:06   Link #408
Used Can

My bad, by more focus I meant I've seen her show up a bit more - like in some conversation scenes I never saw in the anime, but did see in the manga.

Anyhow, how many of them become close to Rika? I know Alsiel and her become friends, but I don't know about the rest.
Old 2013-05-24, 13:17   Link #409
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
My bad, by more focus I meant I've seen her show up a bit more - like in some conversation scenes I never saw in the anime, but did see in the manga.

Anyhow, how many of them become close to Rika? I know Alsiel and her become friends, but I don't know about the rest.
Everyone minus Urushihara since Rika never actually visited their place.

As for the 'screentime' part that's bound to happen to every characters (yes that includes the main ones) in anime adaptations, cutting out the not-too-important dialogues to save time (and budget).
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 13:43   Link #410
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:

In the Light Novel I think she get a little bit more focus, but not that much. Its in the near end of vol 2.
Old 2013-05-24, 18:43   Link #411
blackwhite67
Banned

Did Sariel use a hypnotic spell to become manager of SFC? 'Cause I can't see someone as shady looking as him getting hired.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 19:25   Link #412
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Did Sariel use a hypnotic spell to become manager of SFC? 'Cause I can't see someone as shady looking as him getting hired.
That's why I'd like some summaries at least.
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 13:01   Link #413
kazzuya13

Sariel Reminds me of that bad guy from pokemon
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 02:23   Link #414
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Most likely, the beginning of vol 8 which is partially translated seems to indicate that Chiho no longer feels that Suzuno is a rival of love. Suzuno already tried to kill Maou already in vol 2.
wait huh explain!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 18:36   Link #415
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

So any idea when the next book comes out?
ZodiacBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 19:06   Link #416
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouka View Post
wait huh explain!
Spoiler for Response:
Old 2013-05-29, 19:16   Link #417
iCK

Even though Emi says she isn't interested in Maou, there has to be some level of mutual romantic interest between the two. As far as I know so far, Maou doesn't look at Chi-chan as a women yet.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 01:56   Link #418
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Even though Emi says she isn't interested in Maou, there has to be some level of mutual romantic interest between the two. As far as I know so far, Maou doesn't look at Chi-chan as a women yet.
I don't think there is any need for them to be romantically interested on each other.
Though, from the spoilers it seems Emi does fall for Maou later (though she still doesn't accept her feelings out of her duty as a hero), it wouldn't make any sense for her to have any romantic interest in Maou at the beginning, considering she thought Maou was responsible for the death of her father and the destruction of her hometown. He was also responsible for the death of plenty of people, due to his campaign for conquest - and this remains true, as far as I know.

That said, Maou himself seems more invested in his own matters, than chasing after girls.
Old 2013-05-30, 02:09   Link #419
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
I don't think there is any need for them to be romantically interested on each other.
Though, from the spoilers it seems Emi does fall for Maou later (though she still doesn't accept her feelings out of her duty as a hero), it wouldn't make any sense for her to have any romantic interest in Maou at the beginning, considering she thought Maou was responsible for the death of her father and the destruction of her hometown. He was also responsible for the death of plenty of people, due to his campaign for conquest - and this remains true, as far as I know.

That said, Maou himself seems more invested in his own matters, than chasing after girls.
now that you said what is really Maou planning now based on the latest volume of the light novel?
Old 2013-05-30, 04:31   Link #420
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
now that you said what is really Maou planning now based on the latest volume of the light novel?
They're going to follow Emi back to Ente Isla, as in volume 8 (or was it 9? I think 8 is the thing with Tsubasa) she apparently goes AWOL with Arras. They also finally bring Rikka up to speed on her friend's true circumstances.

Tags
comedy, demons, fantasy, harem, romance