5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.58%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.58%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.58%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-01-18, 13:13   Link #261
shaselai

regarding the a-laws all going transm.. they could but we still havent seen the gn-archer in action or the "laser pack" thing in the OP1 for tieria.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 13:14   Link #262
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Escalation of what I am irritated about:

- More singing kids

- More crazed Graham, jumping out of the blue just to exchange punches with Setsuna. And hey, this time he has his own black bunny suit! Katana Banana in a Bunny Suit! How cool is that!

BUT there are a couple of nice scenes. The combat scene between Cherudim, Seravii, Arios and the A-LAWS.

I don't understand Japanese, but I assume Bring is dead as he is not present there? Another plus.

And man, finally the coup d'etat.
Old 2009-01-18, 13:21   Link #263
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I have a feeling that coup is going to get squashed before it can even take off. Hercule seems to wanna free the press if you will, but there's a small problem, Ribbons has Veda to prevent them access to the media. There's that and also the fact that Goodman is seen laughing as automatons are dropped into the station...
Old 2009-01-18, 13:23   Link #264
tanqexe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Escalation of what I am irritated about:

- More singing kids
If you ever become a parent and have kids, don't go to the holiday recitals...don't want to see a massacre on the news
tanqexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 13:25   Link #265
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanqexe View Post
If you ever become a parent and have kids, don't go to the holiday recitals...don't want to see a massacre on the news
Well, singing kids live are somehow less irritating than those in Gundam 00. Somehow they irritate the sh*t out of me. The impression is like a chubby ugly 30-year-old with bad makeup trying to act all cute and bubbly like some anime chick.
Old 2009-01-18, 13:28   Link #266
tanqexe

Quote:
Well, singing kids live are somehow less irritating than those in Gundam 00. Somehow they irritate the sh*t out of me. The impression is like a chubby ugly 30-year-old with bad makeup trying to act all cute and bubbly like some anime chick.
Probably the same reason why people hated Al Izuhara and his friends in 0080 War in the Pocket. They and their naivete just don't fit into the turmoil of politics and war, so they stick out like a sore thumb.
tanqexe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 13:39   Link #267
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanqexe View Post
Probably the same reason why people hated Al Izuhara and his friends in 0080 War in the Pocket. They and their naivete just don't fit into the turmoil of politics and war, so they stick out like a sore thumb.
Yeah, maybe it is that. Though those kids' role here is nothing close to Alfred's. they are just more annoying little Marinas. Stealing the screentime by actually diong nothing but singing or asking stupid questions.
Old 2009-01-18, 13:46   Link #268
kakakka

Quote:
Stealing the screentime by actually diong nothing but singing or asking stupid questions.
But that's what children always do, right? Maybe you just hate children?
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 13:49   Link #269
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
But that's what children always do, right? Maybe you just hate children?
Nope. I am actually really liked by children as I always fall in for their cuteness. It's just I hate those in Gundam 00
Old 2009-01-18, 13:56   Link #270
Sander RX

Sir Dearka,children are always eyesore in Gundam,like those White Base brats...or thos little retards in Cucuruz Doan episode.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 14:02   Link #271
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander RX View Post
Sir Dearka,children are always eyesore in Gundam,like those White Base brats...or thos little retards in Cucuruz Doan episode.
Somehow they weren't so in SEED. One brat even kicked Athrun, shouting racist slurs. That's the attitude

I really hope that they'll just stop showing those cheezy lil Marina-stalkers and instead focus on the main heroes.
Old 2009-01-18, 14:20   Link #272
Sander RX

^Thats only because they werent given much screentime and focus in SEED.Anyway,as far as my opinion goes,Alfred Izuruha is one G-brat that turned out likeable in the end.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 14:29   Link #273
Lendial

looks like they are catching up very fast. right now the only true lead they have left is 00's god like trans am.

what exactly did empress do to the gundams that made them crippled?
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 14:38   Link #274
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

The thing about the copied GN drives is that they won't last long. (Trinity team for example: a day of being hunted down and they already used up 70%(?) GN energy) Unlike the original GN drives, which lasted for a full day of activation and beyond, like the battle that introduced the Trinity.

I bet that Graham won't last long in Trans-AM, which probably will be his reason to end the battle yet again. Like 15 sec of talking mumbo jumbo and then finally swings his sword only to stop in the middle of it and say: "WTFOMFG my GN-ENEN FUSHI?"
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 14:40   Link #275
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
looks like they are catching up very fast. right now the only true lead they have left is 00's god like trans am.

what exactly did empress do to the gundams that made them crippled?
looks like a plasma field type of weapon like the Agrisa's.
Old 2009-01-18, 15:03   Link #276
Nerroth
NePoi!

I can't tell all that clearly from the video I saw for the ED - but does it look to anyone else like the Servaee-ruin doesn't have the Seraphim attached?

(Perhaps it's meant to be the last one standing, or something.)
Old 2009-01-18, 15:04   Link #277
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The whole point about Tau drives, is that they don't generate power. Whatever greater output would mean either one of two things; a bigger battery, or pre-stored GN particles. I believe in the latter.

Never. 00 Gundam was found to be unusable without the 0-Raiser stabilizing the Twin Drives. And you can't fit both the 0-Raiser and 7 Swords on the same mobilesuit.
Umm...not it wasn't. Without the 0-Raiser the 00 Gundam preformed at 87% power. Useable, but still semi unstable. So while the O-Raiser made 10x better, it wasn't needed to make the 00 useable.

Good episode so far I guess, no subtitles, but they'll come soon enough.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 15:06   Link #278
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Umm...not it wasn't. Without the 0-Raiser the 00 Gundam preformed at 87% power. Useable, but still semi unstable. So while the O-Raiser made 10x better, it wasn't needed to make the 00 useable.
Try reading the post that VCV was replying to before you go off on one.

He was replying to the question on why the 00 will use the Seven Sword System.
Old 2009-01-18, 15:11   Link #279
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Try reading the post that VCV was replying to before you go off on one.

He was replying to the question on why the 00 will use the Seven Sword System.
I was just responding since he said the 00 Gundam was UNUSEABLE without the O-Raiser. I was just stating that the 00 Gundam was still able to operate at minimal performance without it.

Anyway, not important.

Awwww...Tieria put a blanket on....eh...um...what is her name again?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 15:12   Link #280
Daril Gukku

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
i wouldnt count so much into the wrecked gundams.. didnt gundam seed/destiny have ending(s) where we seen a series of wrecked gundams and then pretty much no one (on the good side) died?
Seed was originally supposed to have lots of deaths, but they chickened out because they were afraid of fan backlash.

Hopefully, 00 won't go the same route. It'll be extremely dumb if a few of the main characters don't bite it.