Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-16, 01:12   Link #521
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
a very predictable ending to this series, and I hope there would be another season ^_^
Old 2004-04-16, 01:17   Link #522
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Well from the looks of ep24 it sure looks like there setting it up for a new season. We'll just have to wait and see. I don't mind seeing Rin again but Yuna has got to go or mellow out a bit. Her Kazuki antics is damn annoying if I were Kazuki I would of smacked her but knowing Kazuki he would sacrifice himself before hurting anyone.
Old 2004-04-16, 12:05   Link #523
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I agree with Keitaro, Yuna either has to go or take a major chill session or it's gonna kill any hopes of me watching a season two right away.
Old 2004-04-16, 12:41   Link #524
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I do wonder how they'll start a season 2, since it seems now that everyone can be happy
Old 2004-04-16, 16:11   Link #525
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

What they'll probubly do is they'll somehow have Kazuki mysteriously become merged again and the girls will then need to fight over him once more, and the whole ugly thing repeats itself.
Old 2004-04-16, 23:13   Link #526
ACE2003

Wow! Just saw the last episode and I must say I didn't see that one coming!!! ^_^ Well at least all the girls have Kazuki san to themselves. There's obviously going to be second season I think because they have to get Kazuki to become one again and they threw a new girl in the mix, so I'll be disappointed if there isn't one. =(
Old 2004-04-18, 04:13   Link #527
CaptTylor

Send a message via ICQ to CaptTylor
explanation of yuna/yamase/kazuki childhood memories

[QUOTE=AnimeLover2004]
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

CaptTylor - Anime4Life translator
Old 2004-04-18, 04:42   Link #528
dreamless

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTylor

Spoiler:

CaptTylor - Anime4Life translator
Err... I agree with the first half of your post, but I don't agree the second part.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-19, 21:12   Link #529
Innotech

well, now I have to say I really did enjoy MAburaho a lot. So much Im definitely going to purchase it when it is released. It has a lot going for it and the ending didnt spoil the experience or me. Its cute, its absolutely hilarioyus and it has 4 girls with cool personalities who actually show their care for the main character, not just fight each other for him. In that respect this anime shines. I do htink that there was far too much fanservice though but that is standard in shounen harem anime.
Old 2004-04-20, 07:02   Link #530
Kenji Ikari
Lazy Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Kenji Ikari Send a message via MSN to Kenji Ikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Err... I agree with the first half of your post, but I don't agree the second part.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-20, 22:23   Link #531
FlyByNite

Final Episode
Spoiler:

Edit: oopsie, fixed

Last edited by FlyByNite; 2004-04-20 at 22:45.
Old 2004-04-29, 08:04   Link #532
0rphen
LuRkEr

the End

Ahhhhh the perfect ending for a great anime series but this got me thinking is a 2nd season really that good an idea i mean in the next season when they wrap up kazuki's current multiplicity problem he might be (kami forbid) forced to choose one of the girls and does any one have any news of the manga version of maburaho or who might translate it to english (hopes its not tokyopop they killed initial D)
Old 2004-06-22, 22:00   Link #533
The Undertaker
OCTB Undercover

Unhappy Confused about Maburaho Ending (spoiler)

I don't get it. What exactly happened? He made the promise to both Yuna and Hayase about the wife thing? And how come in the end, there were like 8 of him? Please, someone answer these questions for me. Thank you
Old 2004-06-22, 22:33   Link #534
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

apparently the reunification of all his ashes created so much power that it split him into about 8 people
it ended like that to open it up for a second season
Old 2004-06-22, 22:45   Link #535
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, the second season content is unknown at this time, but it's "rumored" to have the same girls all fighting over him again and they work to make him one person again. When they combine him he's going to become like 8x's more powerful than now and he goes on to save the world or something. But nobody gets his genes once again. (opens up a 3rd season)

I'm not quoting leaked plot material. Just net rumors. Just so ya know.
Old 2004-06-22, 22:55   Link #536
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Yeah, the second season content is unknown at this time, but it's "rumored" to have the same girls all fighting over him again and they work to make him one person again. When they combine him he's going to become like 8x's more powerful than now and he goes on to save the world or something. But nobody gets his genes once again. (opens up a 3rd season)

I'm not quoting leaked plot material. Just net rumors. Just so ya know.
If there is a second season I think you'll see that new girl fighting over him too, gotta add in the loli element I suppose
Old 2004-06-22, 23:38   Link #537
dreamless

well I really want to see the Shikimori Legion at action. they should be as powerful as a legion of gundams
Old 2004-06-23, 02:35   Link #538
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
well I really want to see the Shikimori Legion at action. they should be as powerful as a legion of gundams
i wouldn't imagine so
remember he had SO much power that it split him into 8-ish people, i think each one is about as strong as Yuna or Hayase.
Oh, and each one probably only has 1 use of magic (8 kazukis, how many magic uses did he have at first...?)
Old 2004-06-23, 05:16   Link #539
dreamless

Hmm... I counted at least 10 shikimori at the last scene... anyway the "8 magic" limitation should already be gone, since he already used up that 8 magic, now after he's restored he could have unlimited magic

Anyway, I love the ending as it is, it's a great all happy ending, the problem of too few Shikimori with too many girls is perfectly solved, and now we have enough Shikimori for each and everyone girl, isn't that wonderful? This is definitely the best ending for all the harem shows I have seen
Old 2004-07-21, 09:35   Link #540
langjai

maburaho

anyone watch it?
like it / hate it... what are your thoughts?
i personally liked the beginning of it but the ending left must to be desired

Last edited by xris; 2004-07-21 at 09:51. Reason: Please check to see if a thread exists before creating a new one.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen