AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-04-04, 14:31   Link #3341
tsuki_no_ko14
loving the full moon...

Smile Konnichiwa!

Konnichiwa minna-san! Watashi wa Tsuki desu! Yoroshiku!

Ok, ok...I'll switch back to English mode. *cough* Even if I'm new here, I must say I've watched quite a lot anime's, but I still want more!!!*grin like a madwoman* After all, I'mm really interested in them and the Japaneese culture as well. I'm in your care from now on, so, please be gentle!

Arigatou gozaimasu!
tsuki_no_ko14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 16:40   Link #3342
MIKOCON

Send a message via MSN to MIKOCON
-3-/ New student here, mi na sa ma go ki ge n yo~~~
MIKOCON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 01:32   Link #3343
Cute Pirate

uwaaaaahhhh

is it im the last person in this member area..huhuhu

i'm naem from malaysia..still student..actually one piece is my favourite anime..

hehe..oh ya, could you give a comment about my site that i'm telling in my site about one piece..hehehe

sorry ya, i'm broken in english, but i need to learn,,so hopefully that all of friends in this board will help and guide me ya..
Cute Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 12:14   Link #3344
deathnotefan1

Thanks for the warm welcome. everyone.

Hey

I just signed up for this site last night to ask a question. I've already gotten 3 replies!! for a person who is not even known here. I think I'm going to like the atmosphere here. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
deathnotefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 21:28   Link #3345
kreelix

ello im new here i just basically got fed up of looking for more psychological animes so i came here
kreelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 11:47   Link #3346
Julianlivre
Almighty

Send a message via MSN to Julianlivre
hmmmm, havnt been on this forum for over 2 years good to be back
so I feel like newly regged
Old 2007-04-06, 19:09   Link #3347
Hakuryuu
You'd be dead Yagami-san

Send a message via AIM to Hakuryuu Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu
Oh noez. Not another Death Note fangirl!

I'm sorry. I need Death Note to live. D: Sorta.

Welp, I'm new and I hope I enjoy my time here and make some friends. I don't bite. Do you? o.o
Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 20:06   Link #3348
Reinforce II
The Blessed Wind

Send a message via MSN to Reinforce II
hai plpp i'm new here~ i am a female who is 14 years of age pm me if you want more info+my space ^^
Reinforce II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 20:28   Link #3349
samurai3x
Anime Fans?

Send a message via AIM to samurai3x
Thumbs up

Ohaiyo everyone. I am from Malaysia, 17 yrs old (this December) and I am watching Naruto (Shippuden), Death Note, Code Geass, etc... hope to get my self involved in this forum and a very good morning to everyone (It's 9:27 AM here in malaysia)

samurai3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 21:28   Link #3350
Mahraf

Hello everyone.I am Mahraf

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mahraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 23:21   Link #3351
Akina_san
Anime LoverX2

Hi

Um Hi, I'm Akina-san..aka "The Monkeys Spawn". I am a very interesting person in a sese. I am the person that everyon turns to about know anime. I am willing to take anything to learn....All I suggeest is to not ever make me mad at all........
Akina_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 02:33   Link #3352
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Haro
I'm new here so please take good care of me ^^ I really enjoy reading forums and stuff but have a hard time getting into the conversations. So I am hoping that this will be a place where i can feel at home.
Ratler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 10:07   Link #3353
altykun

I'm... sorta new here. Overlooked something in the rules and was off to a bad start, but I hope I can fix that up in good time. Hi.
altykun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 12:15   Link #3354
symbolguru

Ummmm...hi.

Hello, my name is symbolguru. At least, that's what I'd like to be called. Also acceptable is Siddhartha Gautama. Mostly, I've got the answers to most symbology questions (you wouldn't believe how many times symbolism is used in anime!) and even some very trivial things that most people don't know. You'll have to give me details to the anime, since I live in America (good ol' U S of A) and we're a little behind... Luckily, I also have the Internet. Neji is my favorite character of Naruto, and just so everyone knows, most of the ninja on Naruto are using real kung fu or wu shu styles (Neji's is called Yin Fu Baguazhang, a relatively new style of applying I Ching ideas to certain kung fus, in this case tiger style). My favorite book is not anime at all, it's called "Battle Royale". Maybe you've heard of it. If you haven't, . That's all that needs be said. Bye, sayonara, adios!
symbolguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 12:25   Link #3355
capture
Saber's Husband XD

Send a message via Yahoo to capture
New Page Here.....

Welcome To AnimeSuki!!!

Just always follow the rules and also enjoy your stay...

@symbolguru ohhh another fact added in my book
Old 2007-04-07, 19:10   Link #3356
Islaya
Secchan

Hello. I'm Islaya, or a lot of people call me Laya for short. My favorite series are Negima, Fate/Stay Night, and Bleach (Setsuna, Saber, and Yoruichi own) as well as several other series. I don't read that much manga, the only 2 series i've been keeping up with are Negima and Bleach, and since Bleach started airing over here on [adult swim] the manga has become a pain to find =/. Well, I guess that's all for now, I can't think of anything else.
Islaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 00:43   Link #3357
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
So... after lurking around this forum for months as I downloaded masses of files from the main site (during which time my picture archive grew phenomenally as well from the image threads), I decided to finally go ahead and register. At first I wasn't sure that there would even be any point, but after visiting my other forums and comparing, this is about the only place where I can express my interests in anime and manga and people know what in the world I'm talking about and give an intelligent reply.

Another reason I decided to join was because it is due to the posts of several of the members here that I watch some of the things I do now. Because of a scene in Kanon and the comments on it, I downloaded and loved Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, and on a recommendation to someone else on the forum that I read started to watch Asatte no Houkou, and the list just continues on from there until we hit about 110 gigs of hard drive space. Thanks.

So... let's see. Most of the stuff I believe is listed in my profile, but those lazy, I am Alexandrite, named after my birthstone and subsequently many characters used in online games. Given that I'm on this site in the first place, I'd say my love of anime and manga is clear. It also happens to spread in many directions, much to the bewilderment of my friends, who do not understand how one could like cute things like Nanoha, Rozen Maiden, and Chobits as well as darker material like Death Note, Jigoku Shoujo, and Angel Sanctuary. But oh well - my widespread tastes are the key to my insanity, and I enjoy it.

Well, that's enough about me. I truly hope this is not one of the longest intro posts ever, but I just kinda went on a roll with it. See you all around the forums then, I suppose.

(Last bit - sig is a combination of my first step into a wider world - Air - and lyrics from one of my favorite bands, Kamelot. Cheers.)
Alexandrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:04   Link #3358
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Talking

^Hi. Welcome to ANIME SUKI!!
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 09:30   Link #3359
KikiStrawberry
Covered In Chocolate

Send a message via AIM to KikiStrawberry Send a message via MSN to KikiStrawberry
KONNICHIWA MINA! Hajimemashite! Watashi wa Kiki desu! doozo yoroshiku!! Doomo arigatoo gozaimasu!! sayoonara mina!!!

Translation : hello everyone! how do you do? my name is Kiki! its nice to meet you! thank you very much! bye bye!

what i couldnt say...

im glad to be here! im a huge fate stay night fan! and i love rin and rin/archer! i cant wait to be friends with all of you! thankx for having me! see you guys later!!

~Hugs and Kisses

~Kiki~
KikiStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 17:57   Link #3360
typhoon

~hola amigos~... i go by typhoon.

im a big anime fan and gamer...started out with Jedi Outcast n Jedi Academy and have move on n on...mostly on the pc side.
didnt really watch much anime other than DB on Tsunami on Cartoon Network....then met a friend in Sweden who watched alot of anime.
she showed me Bleach, Oh MY Goddess, Trinity Blood, Blood, all the Gundams, many many others.
another friend in Denmark got me hooked on Hellsing ..hehe..
i found Death Note on my own....it rockes ...or rocks :P

but when im not watching anime or playing on my laptop im working....phew...wish i was back in school...no more summer vacations for me...unless i fall n break something....hmm..there's an idea :O

oh..i should say i live in USA too....central time zone...GMT-6 for the European peeps

anyway...love your forums n website....thanks all

typhoon
typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members