Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-10, 18:19   Link #41
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennwenn
Let's just go back and study cave people (look I said people not men I'm being PC...) with their alpha males and gather mating tactics from there.
Yeah! Club 'em and drag 'em home by the hair. Works for me.
Old 2004-07-10, 18:30   Link #42
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Haha This is my kind of thread..

Okay I just wanna say that I think girls usualy want what they say they don't.
Like "Oh that guy is so unusual" (in a good way), They think ---> "This guy is probably still a virgin at 23 years old" I laugh but this is all of the femal mystery :P Just think about girls that aren't like that .. I just feel like I know them all and if I don't, I just want to meet them real bad cause these girls are the only hope that restrain the world from crumbling ^___^

Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-10, 19:11   Link #43
Pitar
Anime is a way of life?

Send a message via AIM to Pitar
It's interesting how people seek successful people to be with.
Priority of Interest is different for everyone.

If I have to look at that person they better look good.
If I have to talk to them they better be interesting.
If I have to live with them they better be worthwhile.
Old 2004-07-10, 21:37   Link #44
Shadowlord
~DESU

lol, i can't remember how many of these threads there have been, oh well.

i think (i think cause i'm a guy) that women want a man who is sensitive, caring, loving, and not afraid to speak his mind. They want an intelligent man, not some dumb jock. But also not a weak man. A good looking man, although most wouldn't care if he didn't look like a prince. Someone who is supportive, financially and of course mentally sound, and understanding.

I'm sure i could mention more, but i'm starting to destroy my male psychi with all this talk of "love" and "feelings". J/K
Old 2004-07-10, 22:10   Link #45
chuckert
Registered Abuser

Send a message via AIM to chuckert
Simple. They want a man who will wait on them 24/7, do whatever they want without asking questions, listen to their gripes all day long, never argue with them, and to control them to never look at another woman in a sexual way except them.

Ideally, alot of males want the same attributes in a woman I suppose.
Old 2004-07-11, 01:34   Link #46
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckert
Simple. They want a man who will wait on them 24/7, do whatever they want without asking questions, listen to their gripes all day long, never argue with them, and to control them to never look at another woman in a sexual way except them.

They'd cheat on someone like that...

But yeah I guess besides the rude asshole, thats the other type they want.

And of course not every girl is like that (guys are no better) - but its the majority that sucks
Old 2004-07-11, 01:38   Link #47
Fool On The Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wirhe
But breeding is so much fun.
Having sex or breeding? There's a difference
Old 2004-07-11, 06:46   Link #48
Ending

There is? In that case, I'm eager to know more of breeding too. Is it better than sex?
Old 2004-07-11, 08:20   Link #49
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Ok, there is one thing about this thread that makes absolutely no sense to me. According to the women who have posted it seems that most want:

1) Intelligence - I'm going to grad school and getting my PhD in engineering

2) Security - Engineers are paid very well. Especially ones with PhDs

3) Humour - I have always been the guy to make girls laugh

4) Looks - I run and stay in shape, and I don't look that bad either

5) Personality - I'm a very nice and respectful guy, and I don't think anyone has ever hated me for who I am

6) Confidence - Took me 17 years of my life, but I got it. And I've had it for 5 years now.

I feel I clear the above six criteria with plenty of room to spare. Yet I have never had a girlfriend, and in a few days I'll be 22 years old. My conclusion: girls don't know what the heck they want.
Old 2004-07-11, 10:44   Link #50
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
5) Personality - I'm a very nice and respectful guy, and I don't think anyone has ever hated me for who I am

I feel I clear the above six criteria with plenty of room to spare. Yet I have never had a girlfriend, and in a few days I'll be 22 years old. My conclusion: girls don't know what the heck they want.
There's your problem. You're too nice, got to learn to say no. You need someone to hate you, it builds character. If your too nice, you'll think like this guy:

Quote:

And fall into the "Friend Trap of DOOOOMMMMM!"

And from there on, that girl is lost forever. If you're in that predicatment already, RUN! RUN AWAY! As fast as you can! Ignore her forever, you have no chance at her anyways.
Old 2004-07-11, 10:51   Link #51
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
They should buy a chobits male cyber doll and put into their programming anything they want .. and they will never divorce the cyberdoll because it would be perfect to the last detail HEHEHE

FEMALES ARE SO TIRESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Ok, there is one thing about this thread that makes absolutely no sense to me. According to the women who have posted it seems that most want:

1) Intelligence - I'm going to grad school and getting my PhD in engineering

2) Security - Engineers are paid very well. Especially ones with PhDs

3) Humour - I have always been the guy to make girls laugh

4) Looks - I run and stay in shape, and I don't look that bad either

6) Confidence - Took me 17 years of my life, but I got it. And I've had it for 5 years now.

Old 2004-07-11, 11:19   Link #52
msgpoisoning

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST!!! IT'S TRUE.

Roots, you also failed to mention money. Money is the #1 item on my list! You need a car, some decent clothes, money to go out , and other stuff.
Old 2004-07-11, 11:51   Link #53
Kyolux

Send a message via MSN to Kyolux
I'm not one to talk, has I'm pretty much in the same position has Roots, but I don't think there's any specific things for what a woman looks for in a man and vice versa, but if it is that way, then it can't really work out, because as close as that person is that you want him/her to be, if at first it looks like the person you were looking for, you're in for a major deception. I have my thinking none the less that you should ask yourself too many questions, believe me it messes with your brain when you think too much. Not that I'm saying don't think things over, but more like don't try to understand everything.. :P
Old 2004-07-11, 12:09   Link #54
Ending

Quote:
FEMALES ARE SO TIRESOME
So true, and they are so useless to top it. I mean: what do they really do? Moan and whine all the time, gossip behind your back, and occasionally have "headaches" and secret affairs with the "plumber." Expensive bastards too, especially once the topic changes to "Baby-Boom." If you agree to that, you aren't only cursed with a tall and as wide woman, but a small, crying, money-sucking vampire that will make your miserable life hell for the next 20 years. So, to continue in the line Yamano started...

FEMALES ARE TOO MUCH TROUBLE

(So kick the first one that thinks too much of herself )
Old 2004-07-11, 12:28   Link #55
wnkryo
HainShodan

"A man wants a girl that will make his penis jump every time he looks at her"- Qoute by Mr. some guy.

I completely agree to the qoute by mr. some guy.
Old 2004-07-11, 12:52   Link #56
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Most girls, around here anyways, like the gay guys. For some simple reasons too, good fashion and they don't act like slobs, they aren't looking for sex or anything like that and you can have a conversation without thinking "I wonder if he's thinking about that..." and you don't have to worry about him checking you out or anything that may seem offensive. They can sit down and have a nice conversation, and be friends - I think thats what girls really want, just a friend. Violence is probably a turn off as well, of course this whole post is a total guess
Old 2004-07-11, 13:24   Link #57
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgpoisoning
As to the first point, that of money. Well most guys know that women dig guys with money. Would Donald Trump be fucking models if he wasn't rich? That question is rhetorical. Now I don't even believe this is wrong, I think it is just nature. But I also think women who are this way (and it is almost all of you) should be honest and admit that they are basically whores, and stop saying bad things about the so-called "actual whores" who are just trying to earn an honest living.
Wow, I'm not even a woman and I found that offensive and unfounded. You know, you shouldn't just get a diagram from who-knows-where (remember: all diagrams are made with an intention, they do not show stuff objectively), add some frustration you had with women into the mix (read: individual experiences) and propagate to have decrypted the mystery called woman in a generalized way. By doing that you make your "argumentation" rebuttable way too easy and offer way too many loop holes for the women to counter.

PS: Your post is more of a flame bait than anything else. You know that by your logic we all (oops, I meant almost all of us) would be some sons of a... Great, isn't it? That was just a little taste of sarcasm you are going to face, I'm afraid ^_^''
Old 2004-07-11, 13:58   Link #58
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord
i think (i think cause i'm a guy) that women want a man who is sensitive, caring, loving, and not afraid to speak his mind. They want an intelligent man, not some dumb jock. But also not a weak man. A good looking man, although most wouldn't care if he didn't look like a prince. Someone who is supportive, financially and of course mentally sound, and understanding.
that is what women SAY they want. women always say one thing and mean another those deceptive whores.... Women say "Do I look fat?" and by asking a question, do they want an answer? HELL NO, that translates into "Compliment me." Thet also say "oh, nothing..." or "We don't have to talk about it" when you ask them what is wrong, but what happens when you say okay and let it be, THEY GLARE AT YOU! "oh nothing" translates into "I'm feeling down, but i don't want to come off as self centered, so please waste your time asking what's wrong AGAIN."

the same thing with all the caring and sensitve shit, they say that but what they really mean is "I want some guy who will be an asshole to everyone but me."
Old 2004-07-11, 15:39   Link #59
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

When I read through this thread I have the feeling some people watch too much soaps and stuff, some oppinions are extremely biased and overrated. Even women need to find themselves (define who they really are), before they can say for sure what they really want. Same goes for men. I think real love is something that comes from the subconscious. Thatswhy it is not very easy to explain it in a rational way, or to say definitly what defines the basic arguments for or against a relationship with somebody else. I think it is better to feel (naturally live) love than analytically perform a scientific kind of love (i.e. analyzing how to act to be loved).
Old 2004-07-11, 15:50   Link #60
msgpoisoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin
When I read through this thread I have the feeling some people watch too much soaps and stuff, some oppinions are extremely biased and overrated. Even women need to find themselves (define who they really are), before they can say for sure what they really want. Same goes for men. I think real love is something that comes from the subconscious. Thatswhy it is not very easy to explain it in a rational way, or to say definitly what defines the basic arguments for or against a relationship with somebody else. I think it is better to feel (naturally live) love than analytically perform a scientific kind of love (i.e. analyzing how to act to be loved).
i disagree. There are actually certain identifiable things that women look for in men. For example: Money/Power, Attractiveness.. i don't think anyone can deny these two qualities that women actively seek in men.
Closed Thread