Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 20:18   Link #2201
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
while you may be right, I will point out that:
a) Kurumi not having them does show that it is not a trait that has to be shared between all Spirits. (though it turns out she does have them too but only when using her clone powers)
b) Kotori is shown with out them in volume 2 while crying at the end IE with droopy and watery eyes. What was Reine's most noticeable feature? Tiered eyes IE droopy watery eyes.
c) something that stuck me, how does she know that there are even drugs to suppress Kotori's powers? Again the medicine joke seems very suspicious. It could be another it doesn't matter if you die once or twice moments.
eh what?! Kurumi has 1 lighted pupil plus a clock eye... well left eye
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 20:42   Link #2202
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
eh what?! Kurumi has 1 lighted pupil plus a clock eye... well left eye
Was useing them as a collective term for pupils in general not trying to imply Kurumi had 2 but in the LN illistrations she only has a lit up pupil when she summoned all her clones otherwise her right eye is always drawn normal.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 22:11   Link #2203
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Was useing them as a collective term for pupils in general not trying to imply Kurumi had 2 but in the LN illistrations she only has a lit up pupil when she summoned all her clones otherwise her right eye is always drawn normal.
I tot her right eye is always the clock? Otherwise she will just cover it with her fringe.
Old 2013-04-10, 22:21   Link #2204
Trung-t-rung

I think Reine is the boss. I mean before Kotori, there must be someone who lead Ratasrok, right ? Sometime the conversations show that Reine seem to be the real leader.
About why her name isn't known, in the conversation between Mana and Kotori, They said that Rastasrok is like a rumor and not everyone know about it so of course mot many people would know about Reine .
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 23:03   Link #2205
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
I tot her right eye is always the clock? Otherwise she will just cover it with her fringe.
no her left eye is the clock, unless all the pics on a certain site are mirrored.
but my point was her non clock eye is drawn like a human eye and not like a spirits eye except when she called out her clones. This means it is at least possible for some Spirits to hide that aspect of their powers when they aren't using them.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-04-11, 01:30   Link #2206
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I think Reine is the boss. I mean before Kotori, there must be someone who lead Ratasrok, right ? Sometime the conversations show that Reine seem to be the real leader.
About why her name isn't known, in the conversation between Mana and Kotori, They said that Rastasrok is like a rumor and not everyone know about it so of course mot many people would know about Reine .
Kotori became the boss because she became part spirit and the reason that Reine knows that there is a medicine to suppress the spirit because remember that Kotori was taken away and was trained maybe in there she was experimented on and they learn to how manufacture that said medicine.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 06:14   Link #2207
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thank you Riki for the update. You're the man! The battle is gonna get epic
Old 2013-04-11, 06:22   Link #2208
81Z27

Kotori is not the leader of Ratatoskr tho, she's just the commander of its combat unit. The ROUNDS founded and back Ratatoskr, so logically you'd think they are the bosses. Kinda like the relationship between Gendo and Seele.
81Z27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 06:42   Link #2209
Riki
ランダム王

okayy........speculations are alright but don't go running ahead the horse or you'll get hit by a bulldozer kay~? so chapt 4 vol 5 is done and in B-T
Old 2013-04-11, 06:55   Link #2210
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
okayy........speculations are alright but don't go running ahead the horse or you'll get hit by a bulldozer kay~? so chapt 4 vol 5 is done and in B-T
halleluia thanks riki!
Old 2013-04-11, 07:05   Link #2211
Trung-t-rung

Somehow, when I read DAL , I feel like I read a moe version of Evangelion. I mean even in the anime, they make the spacequake looking like Second Impact from out of space.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 07:09   Link #2212
81Z27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Some speculations do get confirmed later, like the whole Sephiroth tree of life thing. Or was it even a speculation? and thanks for the hard work
81Z27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 07:17   Link #2213
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81Z27 View Post
Some speculations do get confirmed later, like the whole Sephiroth tree of life thing. Or was it even a speculation? and thanks for the hard work
that one is obvious.....we even knew about that since last year.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:41   Link #2214
endarion88

just curiosity i dont want to bother anyone i'm simply asking: the translator of vol 4 is busy whit his life stuff or is completly MIA?
Old 2013-04-11, 09:45   Link #2215
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
just curiosity i dont want to bother anyone i'm simply asking: the translator of vol 4 is busy whit his life stuff or is completly MIA?
hmmm....i thought i explained it. oh well, yes he has RL problems and will be busy for awhile. he has plans for the side-stories and apparently "booked" volume 7(which i think is cheating since Vol6 leaves a nasty after taste) bleh~.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:45   Link #2216
AkitoW013

He's busy, you should read the previous post.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 14:07   Link #2217
endarion88

as i said i didn't want to pressure him or anything i simply didn't know what happened to him, i might have skipped a page every here and there is reason:

i have a shitty connession so sometime i click next page

wait

wait

wait

wait.....still nothing

then i reclick next page and so sometimes it skipp 2 pages

Last edited by endarion88; 2013-04-11 at 19:12.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 03:40   Link #2218
Marly
>AS

So I don't understand why Funimation labeled this series as romcom.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 06:58   Link #2219
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post

Because it is a comedy where one of the main plots revolves around romancing the Spirits?
Old 2013-04-12, 07:23   Link #2220
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post

Just wait for Origami to do her thing...
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy