Ahlunn
mEloixity

Oh, your right. haha :P
My mistake.
Ahlunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 22:27   Link #102
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

what is happening with uncle. where is he. i think that he may be planning something for the fire nation. i can't wait to see how he will fit into all of this.

also for all those who haven't seen the latest ep
Spoiler for uncle:
Old 2008-01-15, 23:07   Link #103
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I can't wait either. If anything Iroh brings the suspense to book 3.

Anyways, does anyone know Avatar's airing time? It seems quite inconsistent and...long.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 00:14   Link #104
servidor

In the US? it seems there won't be any new episodes till march. In Canada the show airs in YTV Fridays at 8:30 pm EST. It seems like there would be a new episode this friday that is two parts long, I don't know if they will air together.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 06:58   Link #105
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Spoiler for The Puppetmaster, episode 48/308, don't read if you're not there yet.:
Probably that is going to show up in a later episode that Katara would have to use Bloodbending against Ty Lee or Zuko, because Zuko betray Aang in any way, Katara will have no problem doing that to him in the full moon. But overall, this series is still one of the best around and hopefully U.S. can get there act together and start some more Avatar earlier.
Old 2008-01-16, 07:29   Link #106
cyth
Banned

How this is an anime, I fail to see. o.0
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 15:08   Link #107
servidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Probably that is going to show up in a later episode that Katara would have to use Bloodbending against Ty Lee or Zuko, because Zuko betray Aang in any way, Katara will have no problem doing that to him in the full moon. But overall, this series is still one of the best around and hopefully U.S. can get there act together and start some more Avatar earlier.
I belive that Katara might use Bloodbending later in the story but to save a life not to take it, the use of that skill put her in a lot of distress. And if Zuko turns evil again I would lost my respect for the show. The story is not just about the good guys winning the war, but also about bringing, forgiveness, healing and reconciliation between former enemies.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-16, 17:41   Link #108
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
I belive that Katara might use Bloodbending later in the story but to save a life not to take it, the use of that skill put her in a lot of distress. And if Zuko turns evil again I would lost my respect for the show. The story is not just about the good guys winning the war, but also about bringing, forgiveness, healing and reconciliation between former enemies.
That is true but in the last couple of eps, Katara is becoming dark and scary because she really doesnt trust Zuko at all, and if Zuko betray Aang, she will try to end his life, and only move that can make that happen is Bloodbending.

Quote:
I still feel the last great emotional barricade will be Aang and Zuko's feelings for Katara - it will be the last (and greatest) wedge to drive them into opposing camps again, and perhaps Aang's final test in choosing the spirit world over the physical and his avatar self over his physical self. But in all, Zuko and Aang's travels have been leading them to each other from the beginning, so all of this had to happen eventually. It's just nice to see our patience rewarded now that it actually is.
Now that is going to be the last barrier as well, the first reason why he didnt choose the spirit world in the first place was Katara but if a relationship between Zuko and Katara happens, when it will be alot of problems.
Old 2008-01-16, 18:02   Link #109
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
How this is an anime, I fail to see. o.0
It was stated by a moderator that since this series receives the same status as a licensed anime, it was moved to this forum. So technically it's not, but it's just here for classification purposes.

Last edited by KholdStare; 2008-03-04 at 21:01.
Old 2008-01-18, 21:03   Link #110
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Crushing disappointment! No new ep in Canada tonight.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 20:47   Link #111
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
Does anyone know when the next Avatar episode after "The Fire Bending Masters" is going to be released, it seems to be taking a while is all...
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 21:03   Link #112
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat746 View Post
Does anyone know when the next Avatar episode after "The Fire Bending Masters" is going to be released, it seems to be taking a while is all...
I'm not really sure, but looking at the airing times from the first season, Avatar is a very inconsistent series. There were many times where only one episode aired per month, and sometimes, even one month was skipped! This is why I like anime, because at least it's consistent (airing-time-wise).
Old 2008-03-04, 21:05   Link #113
solidified

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat746 View Post
It already did air, the ones that havnt been aired yet is chapter 14 & 15: The Boiling Rock 1 &2
solidified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 05:42   Link #114
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidified View Post
It already did air, the ones that havnt been aired yet is chapter 14 & 15: The Boiling Rock 1 &2
Actually i think the person was referring to chp 14 & 15. The poster was talking about episodes after The Firebending Masters
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 05:44   Link #115
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

You know, I'm actually a bit surprised. Since episode 13 aired January 4th, one would expect episode 14 to be out by now. However, they'll probably turn episodes 14 and 15 into a double episode as a retarded excuse for us waiting so long.
Old 2008-03-07, 07:08   Link #116
Sci-Fi

NICK is probably going to wait until March Madness is over. Why bump heads against that?
Sci-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 04:48   Link #117
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
You know, I'm actually a bit surprised. Since episode 13 aired January 4th, one would expect episode 14 to be out by now. However, they'll probably turn episodes 14 and 15 into a double episode as a retarded excuse for us waiting so long.
unfortunately i have just heard some tragic news that may suspended the avatar series as far as JUNE. Disney has stolen Eric Coleman the leading mastermind behind avatar the last airbender, he left nickoloadion for disney The news is here

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/avat...xec-16251.aspx

All hope for a season 4 is GE. OH. EN. EH. GONE while season 3 has been completed in advance (thank goodness) we can only hope, no PRAY that nickoloadion does not delay the series to the point that every one forgets about it then they throw the episodes onto the street .

If that will become the case i im pleading for some master code cracker to hack into nick's database and drag the dam episodes from their long slumber
Old 2008-03-16, 23:27   Link #118
cat746

Send a message via ICQ to cat746 Send a message via MSN to cat746
i think they will release avatar in any case, it seems to have become extremely popular in general and in quite a few different countries, which is quite surprising from an american anime/cartoon so i believe that they will still release the rest of the series, though i have been wondering for a while if they may have some kind of spin off series from avatar, like further into the future and we only hear some things about what happened to our current heroes.... but suppose if one of the main people behind avatar has left ( and that's justa a little cheap on his part) then it may not happen... hope it does would be interesting! Here's hoping about the eps coming out though!!
cat746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-23, 00:35   Link #119
Kumani
ガールズラブ

Send a message via AIM to Kumani Send a message via MSN to Kumani
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci-Fi View Post
NICK is probably going to wait until March Madness is over. Why bump heads against that?
SO true. Can't wait to see it!
Kumani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 12:08   Link #120
Crontica

whoo................. AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER ... EPISODE. BOILING ROCK ONE and TE'WO! is finally out!! just watched it on the web yesterday.. since the show is licensed i dont know if i will get banned for posting the link (-_-)