AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-16, 05:29   Link #4221
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Ya know , i kept hitting F5 to refresh the web page to be able to book the ticket in Japan , for a whole week .

Eh , they only show it one time in USA, that suck.....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 06:07   Link #4222
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
I won't.

Can't wait to watch it tomorrow afternoon.

Specifically less than 24 hours now!
*sob* , be sure to tell us how it will be then *weep*
Old 2015-01-16, 11:39   Link #4223
cyberdemon

saw this on Tumblr from a NaruSaku fan

Quote:
Today’s realization NaruHina is not in any form bullshit in fact I was just too close-minded to accept it however I shall still sail with my ship and give the canon to the ship(naruhina) they may have that honor
If only more NaruSaku fans were reasonable like this it would be a more peaceful world. It is nice seeing something like this among all the hate still being thrown around.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2015-01-16 at 11:50.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 12:31   Link #4224
Hinata Uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
will these novels be written will he have any say in it?!
Kishimoto and the writer from the 5th movie Blood Prison are writing it together it is the reason he has not started on part 3 yet.
Hinata Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 12:32   Link #4225
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

I was listening to the soundtrack of this movie and holy shit, guys, they remixed the Naruto theme from Part 1. This is so...playing on Nostalgia now, I can't wait to see this movie xDD (Hopefully they use this remix in the Anime as well)
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 14:43   Link #4226
newtype385

Asked my little brother if he wanted to go the movie, he has not kept up on Naruto since the end of part 1. Told him the ending of the series and plot of the movie he got excited about watching it and disappointed that it's taken Naruto this long to get together with Hinata . My Dad walked into the room and the conversation and got interested in the movie too, he still remembered the show from watching it with us when we were younger. My Mom felt a little left out and asked to come as well. She never watched Naruto before was wondering what episodes I should get her to watch to get her the basic story line of the movie? Was thinking about letting her watch Hinata and Neiji's fight, the healing ointment episode, maybe her pre semi-finals pep talk with Naruto , and her confession episode. Anything else ?
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 15:08   Link #4227
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Asked my little brother if he wanted to go the movie, he has not kept up on Naruto since the end of part 1. Told him the ending of the series and plot of the movie he got excited about watching it and disappointed that it's taken Naruto this long to get together with Hinata . My Dad walked into the room and the conversation and got interested in the movie too, he still remembered the show from watching it with us when we were younger. My Mom felt a little left out and asked to come as well. She never watched Naruto before was wondering what episodes I should get her to watch to get her the basic story line of the movie? Was thinking about letting her watch Hinata and Neiji's fight, the healing ointment episode, maybe her pre semi-finals pep talk with Naruto , and her confession episode. Anything else ?
Heh I fully expect Naruto to say a second later HELL yeah and the caption...and that was how Boruto was born to happen...

Well Newtype you have to cover all the key NaruHina scenes, also show her Neiji's death as well
Old 2015-01-16, 15:20   Link #4228
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Heh I fully expect Naruto to say a second later HELL yeah and the caption...and that was how Boruto was born to happen...

Well Newtype you have to cover all the key NaruHina scenes, also show her Neiji's death as well
Okay thanks .
Old 2015-01-16, 15:57   Link #4229
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

@newtype : dude , why your family is so cool....
If they were my parents , they would scolded me for watching anime ......

My parent are old generation , kinda stubborn when it comes to these stuff .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 16:08   Link #4230
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post

My Dad is very open minded . My Mom was stubborn when it comes to anime but over the years just accepted my hobby and has become more open to it.
Old 2015-01-16, 17:34   Link #4231
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post

same here. They just don't understand me and my love for anime.
Old 2015-01-16, 17:57   Link #4232
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
same here. They just don't understand me and my love for anime.
If its a simple dislike for anime then I consider you guys lucky...my parents are so old school Asian, my mom thinks I'm stuck in a regressed child like state because I like anime and gaming, and my father won't believe I'll EVER treat life seriously unless I give up anime and gaming altogether...and that's one reason I don't get along with them...

Sigh at times I feel like Hinata (complete with younger sisters that they feel are doing better then me) but with no one to be my "Naruto" lol
Old 2015-01-16, 23:10   Link #4233
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
saw this on Tumblr from a NaruSaku fan

If only more NaruSaku fans were reasonable like this it would be a more peaceful world. It is nice seeing something like this among all the hate still being thrown around.
Tbh i didnt have anything against NaruSaku ship until the fans made a bad name out of it and made their own ship distasteful. LIKE i didnt mind back then but now when I see a NaruSaku photo/fanart by accident I started to auto gagged. I think because the NS vocals and followers are so terrible that they somehow brainwashed other NS fans. You don't see NejiHina or KibaHina or other fandom pairings going majorly bollocks.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 23:24   Link #4234
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

The movie is airing in my hometown at the start of the next hour so I'll be on my way to see it.

I'm trusting kampfer91 and everyone else I've come across who has seen it that I'll enjoy it as much as they did.
Old 2015-01-16, 23:46   Link #4235
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Has the cities been listed for the movies in the US yet? as well as a release date? It's very, very, very hard to not watch the crappy cam rips... lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 00:00   Link #4236
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Sitting in the cinema waiting for the film to start. Audience is quite the eclectic bunch; what with their Konoha headbands and naruto posters.
Old 2015-01-17, 00:05   Link #4237
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Sitting in the cinema waiting for the film to start. Audience is quite the eclectic bunch; what with their Konoha headbands and naruto posters.
You should have cosplayed, OH&S
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 00:08   Link #4238
Isaac Gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Has the cities been listed for the movies in the US yet? as well as a release date? It's very, very, very hard to not watch the crappy cam rips... lol
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nounced/.83324

This link shared earlier lists all the states and places showing. You'll have to click the links of said area to know exact date and time.

Phew... They were all almost sold out in NYC but I managed to get a ticket for March the 5th... At least I'll get to see it.
Isaac Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 02:17   Link #4239
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
You should have cosplayed, OH&S
It would only make sense if I cosplayed as a black haired Cloud ninja if you know what I mean.

Anyways movie finished about 5 minutes ago. Everyone in audience immensely satisfied. Huge amount of cheering for confession , kiss and marriage scenes.

Ill say more when I get home but I think at this stage almost anything that can be said about the movie has already been said.

Last edited by OH&S; 2015-01-17 at 05:42.
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-17, 02:24   Link #4240
coded321
He Who Games

you know what my biggest fear for this series is? that kishi will kill off either naruto or hinata or even both in this year's naruto movie about bolt. since we have seen kishi wasn't that big on killing off characters, this may be a baseless fear, but i can't help the feeling.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie