AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 14:11   Link #1
NegishiMusic

Arrow Summer anime season 2013 - List of Composers

Hi friends,
I am posting here for few fans of anime instrumental music list of composers for Summer season 2013.
List isnīt complete - few composers arenīt confirmed yet but there are some interesting names for this season.

Here is link:
http://www.japanost.com/anime-season/

All the best and enjoy this list.
NegishiMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 23:32   Link #2
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

I only know little of them , can you tell me which one caught your interest?
Old 2013-06-07, 03:05   Link #3
zzeroparticle
NEET

Send a message via AIM to zzeroparticle
Not OP, obviously, but I'll give the rundown of my thoughts:
BLOOD LAD: Yuuki Hayashi - Yuuki Hayashi is a very intriguing prospect given the degree to which I enjoyed his music (maybe it's a she?) in Robotic;Notes. We'll have to see though since Hayashi's not yet a name that I recognize readily.

FANTASISTA DOLLS: Yasuharu Takanashi - The guy who composed the soundtrack to Shiki, Hell Girl, Fairy Tail, and the PreCure franchise. Very solid set of works all around and I expect more excellence from him.

CHOU JIGEN GAME NEPTUNE: Hiroaki Tsutsumi/ Kenji Kaneko/ Masaru Yokoyama - Not familiar with any of the names except for Masaru Yokoyama who stands out as being pretty underrated of a composer. He did well with Arakawa Under the Bridge though with his goofy melodies that fit the anime to a T.

TOKUREI SOCHI DANTAI STELLA JO-GAKUIN KOUTOU-KA C3-BU: Kotaro Nagakawa - Has always been consistent if nothing else. That guy is most notable for scoring Code Geass, but has also had some notable projects like Cross Game as well.

Everyone else is a bit of a known quantity because the anime are continuations, so nothing to really comment on aside from those.
zzeroparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 12:17   Link #4
NegishiMusic

Tatsuya Kato is really talented composer (Medaka Box, Kampfer, Horizon, The Qwaser of Stigmata) and he is doing 2 shows in summer season: FATE /KALEID LINER PRISMA ILLYA and GENīEI O KAKERU TAIYOU.

Elements Garden and Symphogear 2nd season. Lot of hope in this (only for music), first season had lof great compositions.

Shinkichi Mitsumune and new Rozen Maiden. Mitsumune can composed lot of interesting funky and groovy themes.
NegishiMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 18:48   Link #5
zzeroparticle
NEET

Send a message via AIM to zzeroparticle
Tatsuya Kato has gotten a lot of plaudits from the anime community and to be honest, I just haven't warmed up to his compositions. That's part of the reason why I've never gotten around to reviewing his soundtracks; I cannot convey, in a manner, why someone might find him appealing, and you need to be able to convey that if you're going to be fair-minded about him. I'm certainly not qualified to do so because I cannot see through to it.

As for Mitsumune, has anyone been able to confirm that they'll be new compositions and not the rehash of his score for Rozen Maiden?
zzeroparticle is offline   Reply With Quote