AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-21, 18:02   Link #641
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Cou - very much a squirrel when it comes to talking - she rarely takes a break to breathe.

Oh Leo-sama~ Splitting that blast LIKE A BOSS - The 'Peerless' indeed. She's like Lu Bu...but cuter and more awesome and much more mild-mannered in comparison.

I had to laugh when Becky left those two 'gifts' for Nanami and Sink as she flew by - makes me wonder how she'd do in Ace Combat...
Old 2012-07-21, 18:27   Link #642
Pen3

The reunion of Sinku and D'Arquien has too much blushing. It looked like mature love with a lot of respect for each other if you ask me.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 19:46   Link #643
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Oh me, oh my...

This episode was full of fluff, love, and deathly adorable-ness. However, the very few opening moments of the episode felt very odd. The action and skill showned by our timid heroine Rebecca made it feel strangely awkward to wach. She so timid and polite but then BAM she's flying around like Top Gun and blowing our poor animal friends to pieces with a smile on her face. It makes one wonder her true nature....

The second half of the episode was still entertaining with each of our human heroes spending some *ahem* personal time with each of their pets princess.

I'm almost wishing that they do a third season if things continue at this rate. This show is so full of energy and cuteness that once just can't resist having one heart feel all warm and tingly.
Old 2012-07-21, 19:55   Link #644
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Haha Amazing. Those 3 heroes are petting the leaders of each countries. Well, we haven't see Nanami yet petting Leo but we will see that for sure

I wonder whom Cinque really like from his harem. He can to harem end anytime he wants

That girl cou. She's really talkative
I think the only person she'd let pet her is her big sis. She hardly knows Naname at all.

But I won't stop you from fantasizing about the yuri.
Old 2012-07-21, 21:13   Link #645
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Well Couverte has been giving off yuri vibes since her debut, so anything is possible.
Old 2012-07-21, 22:51   Link #646
Pen3

Brioche d'Arquien is still my favorite
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 23:03   Link #647
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

im loving this series, just a nice fun ride ^^

lets hope the big bad doesnt pop out of nowhere like the last season
Old 2012-07-21, 23:11   Link #648
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Well Couverte has been giving off yuri vibes since her debut, so anything is possible.
Vibes? If she doesn't have her wedding set-up with Becky before this second season is over I'll be shocked . So far the gender line seems to be the only thing that has stopped her from proposing right now .
Old 2012-07-21, 23:39   Link #649
Seiryuu

Great ep for its point in the season. Easy to see Becky's inner struggle with a little consideration. She's facing the typical childhood friend dilemma enhanced by their age. She has a crush (at least) on Cinque, and would love to have that sort of relationship. However, at the same time she worries that she'll lose the bond they have; so long as he doesn't really see her as a woman, she's able to maintain the childish relationship they've always had complete with the close contact, grappling and attempted forced strips. Once he finds out she feels that way about him, or once he gets a girlfriend and has to keep her in mind, they won't be able to do that any more. Even if he reciprocates, while they might be able to get close like that it won't have the same trusting innocence...

I'm a little surprised how well the girls took Cinque's harem situation. I would've thought there would've been at least one or two spots where they'd start to wonder about him. And I definitely thought they'd be more freaked out by him treating the princess like a pet.

Anyway, I must thank Milhi for providing us with some proper Rebecca service. THAT is how it's supposed to work, with either a midfight panchira or a single-blow cloth explosion, not that weird new virtual broomstick orgasmatron.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-21, 23:46   Link #650
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Gentlemen (and maybe some a few ladies )
The "Dog Days Season 2 (Dash) Waifu Wars Social Group" is officially open for business!!

Visit it here!

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=825
Old 2012-07-21, 23:50   Link #651
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Gentlemen (and maybe some a few ladies )
The "Dog Days Season 2 (Dash) Waifu Wars Social Group" is officially open for business!!

Visit it here!

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=825
Finally! I was waiting for it since the one for the first season of Dog Days! Now you, mangatron, SaintessHeart, and any other crazy people can duke it out (while I watch and snatch away secretly... muhahaha)! Let the games begin!

Anyways... @ Seiryuu
Agree with everything you said. I feel and think that Beccy is now in a somewhat pretty sticky situation with her feelings and what the future holds for her and Cinque. However I don't really think this show will deal with such things very much.

Also, Rico is cute as always!
Spoiler:

And love the girls reactions after that!

Last edited by Enternal; 2012-07-22 at 00:05.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 01:05   Link #652
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm just as surprised as anyone that none of the girls are jealous of each other(over Sinku).

Either Rebecca is overpowered or just because of her debut only. Defeating both Nanami and Sinku and managed to defeat a princess with no training/practice???

Must have more of Yuki and her "casual" outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Big Ears: Untexted Version
Not good enough until we get one from head to heels version.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 02:23   Link #653
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Lol LoweGear! You keep messing up the names of Nanami and Rebecca in your bullet points.
*looks*

.... eeeerh, woops. I really don't know how those slipped by me. Damn the cafe latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Either Rebecca is overpowered or just because of her debut only. Defeating both Nanami and Sinku and managed to defeat a princess with no training/practice???
Well, it's not like she's doing all the athletics that Nanami and Cinque do, she's just throwing cards and letting the magic bomb the place to hell. It also helped that the former two don't have air combat as their primary specialty.

Finally, Becky defeated Milhi in a mutual KO, so she still needs a bit more evasion practice methinks

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 02:49   Link #654
Peanutbutter

Those Rico/Nanami scenes are definitely there for the lulz.

Another show where Yuuki Aoi will steal it. How does she do all those voices?

Still not enough Eclair in my opinion.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 03:23   Link #655
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Not good enough until we get one from head to heels version.
She is so beautiful (click the image for the full size 1MB version)

I don't know about you folks, but I want to be dominated by those legs

And I'm currently recovering at the moment, so the rest of my thoughts on ep 03 will come at a later time
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 04:03   Link #656
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Indeed, those legs

And after seeing the subbed episode... wow, Becky explicitly points out that most of her skills in dodging and maneuvering are from playing video games. Which means, Becky is ONE OF US

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 04:21   Link #657
Zeross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I think the only person she'd let pet her is her big sis. She hardly knows Naname at all.

But I won't stop you from fantasizing about the yuri.
From opening sequence :
Old 2012-07-22, 04:24   Link #658
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Couvert is so adorable, clinging to Rebecca like that.

On the battle, I like Rebecca's fighting style. Especially her fight with Cinque and Nanami emphasized quick thinking over raw skill. Cinque and Nanami would have countered heavy shot with heavy shot, but Rebecca just grazed and tossed two mines in their faces.

Also, it's learned from video games, which is always fun to hear.

And the fluff in this episode just had me sit back and watch with a near-constant grin on my face. Sliiightly missed chance when they visit Yuki and Brioche though, he probably did it off-screen but it'd have been nice to have a scene where Cinque checks up on the fox cub.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 05:24   Link #659
arkxkra
全力全開

a fun episode.

Rebecca was so imba, good in dodging, maneuvering, and using right spell at the right time, pro.. a true gamer

and this episode good job on the armor striping .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
ya agree!
Old 2012-07-22, 08:04   Link #660
Ashaman

I kind of loved Rebecca's 'win' over the other two heroes.

After all, they are both short-mid range fighters; meanwhile Becky is a long range ariel type.

One thing I love about Dag Days. The atmosphere.

Its just so Fun. You can really tell all the characters are having a blast in these games.

Finally. I wonder if Nanami is going to try petting Gaul?

Tags
action, fantasy, sports