AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-10-31, 05:57   Link #301
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Wrong. Aizen said that Tousen would have to be his underling because his blindness makes him immune to the technique. If Tousen had not willingly joined him, he would have killed him

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 14:29   Link #302
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i remember that aizen said that his sword technique is to have some1 see once in order to fall under ,he also said tousen is his underling and controlled by his technique.How is this so?
No Tosen is visually impaired or blind and the only known shinigami in SS to be immune to his Zanapkuto .

Gin is his underling he was Aizen's former Fuku Taicho . Tosen joins Aizen under his own free will and possible Tosen reasoning for this betryal Path of Least Bloodshed
Old 2006-11-03, 16:53   Link #303
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I am not sure of it, so just to make sure, here is the question:

Is Ichigo currently the only Shinigami whose body is directly affected by the bankai - in other words, gain a power upgrade within his body rather than only in his sword?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-03, 17:00   Link #304
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
I am not sure of it, so just to make sure, here is the question:

Is Ichigo currently the only Shinigami whose body is directly affected by the bankai - in other words, gain a power upgrade within his body rather than only in his sword?
Well, The only one that comes remotley close to its Renji's Banki, but is just cloth, and given Byakuga observation that he did not belive that What he was seen was Ihchigo Bankai, I think Ichigo style is unique as of the moment.
Old 2006-11-03, 17:11   Link #305
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Actually Ichigo's bankai has adverse effect on him .It does give him a power up but at cost .Ichigo with the 2 day Bankai method has never got the chance to train . Training to effectively control his Banakai

The only time Ichigo used Banaki for a long duration in combat was against Byakuya . At that time his Banakai leatsu made him go slower and crack his own bones . Bya also mentions it takes minimum iof 10 years to control and master Bankai .

Even with Ichigo's skills he needs more time to master his Bankai .Zangetsu also mentions this in metaphor That just because you meet somone once or twice you dont expect them to become freinds in a diffrent pretext though .
Old 2006-11-10, 15:54   Link #306
DestinyFate
Shana <3

heres a question: is the structure of byakuya's sword weaker than others?? it got scattered so easily many times
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 16:25   Link #307
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I suppose it's because it's nature is so different.. maybe I should say unique..
In the sword form it shouldn't be any weaker then any other soul slayer..

Note that unlike most zanpakutos we've seen.. Byukuya looks very much like a normal zanpakuto regardless of it's release state..
Old 2006-11-10, 23:27   Link #308
Zakura_Angel64
Trapped in a dream

heres one question:when byakuya used hakuteiken and ichigo atked with all his reitsu, and byakuya's sword broke, why did ichigo get sliced too?
Zakura_Angel64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-14, 12:25   Link #309
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakura_Angel64 View Post
heres one question:when byakuya used hakuteiken and ichigo atked with all his reitsu, and byakuya's sword broke, why did ichigo get sliced too?
Somone has asked the same question earlier I will just post that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi;
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
For the last clash where they put all their reiatsu in one attack, we can see that Ichigo scattered Byakuya's blade. But why Ichigo bleed if Byakuya had no more sword to cut him??
Well Ichigo was his own reason for his injuries in a way . Well Shiniagmis do have a habit of sealing their wounds temporarily with Leatsu to avoid fatigue due to bleeding in a battle .

Eventhough Bya did not cut him in the finale after the battle Ichias well as Bya relaxed momentarily and stopped cocncetrating their leatsu on the cuts and wounds . You did observe blood gushing out suddenly after the battle , that was the after effect Also as Bya puts Ichi's Banaki leatsu was shattering his bones and body interanlly .Or Better say Ichi had not mastered his Banaki to endure tremdous Leatsu genrated during Banakai. SO Ichi's wounds were more severe
Old 2006-11-16, 10:07   Link #310
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Were is the existence of this Leatsu mentioned :)
Old 2006-11-16, 13:22   Link #311
evil_paladin

question

who's Tao Ren?
evil_paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-16, 16:09   Link #312
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCatXIII View Post
Were is the existence of this Leatsu mentioned
You are pretty new to watching anime are'nt you ? Actually the Japanese are not proficient in rolling their R . Hence the R sound is slightly slurred and sounds like L . Hence Arregato is also pronounced Allegato

Same goes for V those who have seen Blood+ have sure heard about the pronounciation Betanam . Through out the series Vietnam is pronounced Betanam . Better start watching more anime also dont give me Viz said so , Viz lost any crediblity it had once it coined the term Soul Cutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_paladin View Post
who's Tao Ren?
Did you mean Ran Tao from Fillers ?

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2006-11-16 at 20:55.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 15:05   Link #313
Zakura_Angel64
Trapped in a dream

Quote:
who's Tao Ren?
isnt she the woman that looks like that dead bounto that died in the real world?
Zakura_Angel64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 15:14   Link #314
Dan_87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakura_Angel64 View Post
isnt she the woman that looks like that dead bounto that died in the real world?
No, thatäs Ran'Tao, creator of the bountou

And the female bountou that died: Yoshino
Dan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 00:53   Link #315
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
who's Tao Ren?
This is Tao Ren. He's from Shaman King:

Since that is off-topic to Bleach, I'll answer the question of who Ran'Tao is. Ran'Tao is the shinigami who accidently created the Bouto ages and ages ago (exact time is unknown) in a failed immortality experiment. After her mistake caused a terrible explosion and the creation of a hostile life form, she was banished from Seireitai to Rukongai where she has lived in squalor ever since. Curiously, she looks exactly like Yoshino because Yoshino was evolved from a mod soul based on Ran'Tao's soul.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-11-20, 01:19   Link #316
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
This is Tao Ren. He's from Shaman King:
LoL I was thinking where I have heard of the name Tao Ren ... I knew it was an anime chracter but could not place him to SK .. . I am bad with names but how could SK Chara slip

Tao Ren backwards is Ren Tao which indeed is similar to Ran Tao
Old 2006-11-24, 07:31   Link #317
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Q: Why doesn't the Bleach weekly episode discussion thread have a poll for a 1-5 star rating like the weekly Naruto thread?? + Can we start having one?
Old 2006-11-25, 01:35   Link #318
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

A: No particularly reason other than my personal irrascibility. Those polls only because common after the Bleach forum was established and I don't like them so I didn't institute them here.

And I'm 100% not going to start adding them during the filler arc! Just so that people can give 1 star nearly every single week? Ick.

Old 2006-11-25, 10:53   Link #319
Tatix30

Ok! T_T
Tatix30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 11:58   Link #320
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Quote:
A: No particularly reason other than my personal irrascibility. Those polls only because common after the Bleach forum was established and I don't like them so I didn't institute them here.
Lol. No particularly reason! I like it.

As to the threads your call of course.

Quote:
And I'm 100% not going to start adding them during the filler arc! Just so that people can give 1 star nearly every single week? Ick.
Does that mean you'll think about it when we're out of filler?

I don't think I would have given a single bleach filler ep 1 star atm though..... probably a lot of twos!!

.....but a few 3's and even a 4 (Kurotshuchi Mayuri v Whale Bontou Geezer)

Naruto on the other hand has seen a lot of deserved 1's from me. ^_^

Tags
q&a