AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-23, 22:03   Link #1001
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought this:

Very... entertaining chapter, what with Houin getting off to Aoki milking a cow... Says a lot about her self-image, doesn't it?

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2008-07-23 at 22:19.
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 22:50   Link #1002
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought this:

Very... entertaining chapter, what with Houin getting off to Aoki milking a cow... Says a lot about her self-image, doesn't it?
Told myself I wouldn't post till more people commented but that picture, is damn funny! Shiro-sama's pimp hand is way strong.... Too funny. We need to make out own stories with the manga, lol. Like mystery science theater, but with manga, lmfao. Its better than erotic doiujinshii (WTF, did I just say that??? what am I think....?)
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 14:33   Link #1003
Inanimated_object
Live, Love & Learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
Told myself I wouldn't post till more people commented but that picture, is damn funny! Shiro-sama's pimp hand is way strong.... Too funny. We need to make out own stories with the manga, lol. Like mystery science theater, but with manga, lmfao. Its better than erotic doiujinshii (WTF, did I just say that??? what am I think....?)
You mean, a re-write of the story?.... that would be interesting, but let's put it under a spolier tag (since the pic alone just takes a lot of space on the screen).

And now that you mention it, Houin sure has a lot of imagination, transforming the whole grown-up characters into their opposite sex counterparts is quite a trick.
And as far as the relationship between her and Aoiki, one could only ask: Is this Aoki guy that blind?
Old 2008-07-24, 14:37   Link #1004
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yes. Because Rin's spoiled him, unless Hoin shoves her crotch into his face, he's not going to notice anything.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 09:16   Link #1005
CaptGloval
New Macross soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inanimated_object View Post
Today's chapter was simply marvelous, it sure did bring the good ol' times when Rin would blow-up Aoki's mind to the skies; nevertheless something he said afterwards bother me...
Spoiler for what he said...:
What he meant was that
Spoiler for what he said:
CaptGloval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 11:02   Link #1006
sumowow

Looks like next month's chapter is gonna be a head-to-head battle against reiji and aoki. Will aoki prevail? or will it all blow up in his face if reiji finds out about rins plan to marry him? Will reiji go insane with glee? Find out next time in KODOMO NO JIKAN!
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 16:11   Link #1007
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Whilst reading through chapter 39 one thing came into my head over and over again...even after it happened...

Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 01:01   Link #1008
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Looks like next month's chapter is gonna be a head-to-head battle against reiji and aoki. Will aoki prevail? or will it all blow up in his face if reiji finds out about rins plan to marry him? Will reiji go insane with glee? Find out next time in KODOMO NO JIKAN!
Actually I don't think it's going to be that exciting...Aoki will have a talk with Reiji and Reiji will get all flustered and try to fight Aoki like he always dose...that is unless Aoki actuallt get through to him which would really surprise me if that happend...
Old 2008-08-15, 15:52   Link #1009
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

hmm ... rin officially broke the barrier there for how sugestive you can be and still being able to write it off as an innocent act ... kinda feel bad for the cow though :P
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 09:41   Link #1010
Franckisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsnake View Post
Whens Chp. 39 coming, soon right? Jeez i hate this one month chapter I almost forgot about this manga , so is everyone else XD *sigh*.
Personally I think waiting a whole month is acceptable. At least we don't have utter bad stuff in each chapters.
It's because we are following "real time" the manga that we are impatient, but actually that's not too bad, and we got to see good chapters.
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-16, 23:35   Link #1011
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckisted View Post
Personally I think waiting a whole month is acceptable. At least we don't have utter bad stuff in each chapters.
It's because we are following "real time" the manga that we are impatient, but actually that's not too bad, and we got to see good chapters.
Im gonna have to agree with you there. I'd rather wait a whole month for QUALITY chapters instead of 1 week for chapters that are iffy.
Old 2008-08-17, 10:45   Link #1012
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Well I don't think its that everyone forgot about kodomo no jikan, I think its more that, most english readers of manga, read jump weekly and they get accustomed to that and feel that all manga should be released on a weekly basis. Since this manga does not meet that critera, a lot of casual manga readers "read to catch up" but can't deal with the monthly releases. They feel its too slow. So they stop reading it. I don't think they forget about it... I think its a conscience decision to stop reading.

In fact the majority of the mangas I want to discuss or get translated will never see the light of day, because most people believe that jump weekly consist of 100% of the available/quality manga... So there are rarely discussions on the stuff I read, or want to read. In my humble opinon, I think 100% of comic high (the magazine that kodomo no jikan is from) should be translated. Its such a great publication. I bought 2 issues when I was in japan.. it was great. As of now, I think only 3 stories in comic high have been translated (none fully.... except KnJ)

Anyways I can wait a month for KnJ, its one of my favorite titles. Even if there are less people to discuss it, its cool. But I've only been reading this manga for a year, so I have not had to wait that much.
Old 2008-08-22, 17:58   Link #1013
Inanimated_object
Live, Love & Learn.

It's finally out...the 40th installment of this series, and once again Watashiya-san delivers great content.

Spoiler for you didn't see it coming, did you?:

And so, Aoki's finest moment is about to begin, will he succeed? Or will he crumble? (I'm actualy rooting for him ). Only time will tell.
Old 2008-08-22, 18:45   Link #1014
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inanimated_object View Post
Aoki's time frame to prevent such event is a measly 2 years
Oh, noes, only two years left.

And ha @ the reappearance of the "love triangle".
Old 2008-08-23, 03:35   Link #1015
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
the last frame was awesome, atleast i now some japanese signs/letters whatever you call them are^^ h = nnnnnnnnnn
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 13:43   Link #1016
sumowow

Has anyone else noticed that aoki has the balls now to actually fight back against kuro-chan?

It looks like he's grown over the past couple of chapters.
Old 2008-08-23, 17:07   Link #1017
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Has anyone else noticed that aoki has the balls now to actually fight back against kuro-chan?

It looks like he's grown over the past couple of chapters.
it surprised me too...He actually challenged Raiji on top of that so yea he has finally started to growing the jewels to get what he wants...GO Aoki!
Old 2008-08-24, 01:24   Link #1018
Cal-Reflector

A transition chapter... albeit with an important and long overdue heart-to-heart between Aoki-sensei and Reiji. Unlike before, when it appeared that his desire for Rin was growing beyond his control, Reiji is quite in command of his faculties and knows the lines he cannot cross, which both relieves and worries Aoki at the same time: On the one hand, he knows Rin is safe from predation. On the other hand, Reiji is determined to marry Rin as soon as she turns 16.

Both men leave the conversation deeply affected: Aoki is shaken by Reiji's conviction ("We judge actions, but who can judge the heart?") and Reiji is shaken by Aoki's assertion that Rin is responding to his expectations even though she doesn't really want to. Reiji is so concerned he tries to clarify the matter by asking Rin directly and almost asks her to marry him when she turns 16, but decides to wait after realizing that she's still a child. The chapter ends on a positive note.

It seems the story can go many ways from here: Reiji could have a change of heart, Rin could have a change of heart, Aoki could do something drastic. It's not quite a love triangle, but I feel some outside intervention would both make the story interesting and help upset the Mexican Standoff. I think the most probable candidates to do this are Houin-sensei, Shiro-sensei, and mayyyybe Mimi. The two teachers have affected Aoki in positive ways in the past, and should continue to do so.

The triangle will really become upset if either makes their attraction to Aoki known, and Rin knows as well. I personally hopes this happens so that some new dynamics will be injected into the story.
Old 2008-08-24, 11:11   Link #1019
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

I thought this chapter was so good.

The most important thing in this chapter, to me at least, was that reiji might have realized what he's doing. Before he thought nothing wrong of the things he did to rin. But as soon as aoki said its okay for him to do the same thing, reiji was like hell no. So I think it might have realized that he actually might be doing something wrong.

But I definitely understand his thinking. From someone with a family history like him, I really understand how he could think what he is doing is not child abuse. To him child abuse is different.

But I love how reiji pulled his virgin card, lol it was so funny. Aoki just grab boin-sensei and get it over with, lol.

Well kuro-chan... the never ending source of humor. Man I love that little ball of moe fury... < love sigh>

Well watashiya still threw in there, just to remind those of us who forgot, Mimi loves reiji. This will be one of the biggest parts of the series in my opinon. Seeing as Mimi, rin's best friend, wants reiji so bad. How will mimi take it when she finds out rin is marrying her dream guy? After all rin was the one to bless their (potential) relationship.

I'm sad there hasn't been any more shiro x kuro-chan lately. That really is my favorite relationship.

If aoki is really given a 2 year cap, it could mean the end of the series is approaching. I personally want the story to go on longer than 2 years, but I'll take what I can get. I just don't see anyone in the story being happy 2 years from now, but I leave it in your hands watashiya-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

LMFAO, rin was in the pedobear, lol. It looked so hilarious. But the pedobear had a massive camel toe... is that even okay?

Wow 16 year old rin is hot...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Old 2008-08-24, 20:36   Link #1020
sumowow

Yes, rin in the pedobear suit was awesome. But the cleavage was a little much, but it was cute though.

Also the reason i came here was, does anyone have the cover for this month's KNJ? They keep cutting it out in onemanga. I want to atleast see the cover for ch 40.

Tags
comedy, growing up, loli, school life, seinen